First of all, looking great so far. Most of the things I list are minor. I plan on hooking to an external screen this evening and do some more testing.
1. When you are setting up the game. There needs to be a "none" selection for the style. If you select a style and you decide that none of them fit, you cannot go back to none.
2. I think that there should be an "Add Game" button when you are adding a game. So nothing is saved when you are setting up a game until you hit the button. So you go through and customize your game and then when you are done, you hit the ADD button and it adds it to your list. When you add a custom game, the dropdown list of games shows it as a blank. The button could maybe help with that. The first time I added a custom game I had no idea if it was working because of the blank name in the list. When I hit Add New Game and looked at the list, the previous game was finally listed by name.
3. I think there needs to be color options for the Name Text, scores, boxes also. Not just the background. If you select a style, you can only change the background color and then the rest may not fit the game.
4. I am not sure what the purpose of the dropdown list for the games is, if the only thing it does is load the name. That is easy enough to do by typing it in. I understand the IP issues as discussed earlier in this thread but it would be so nice to have at least the backglass for each game but if it cant be done, it cant be done. I love the way your pictures look of your setup so when I set my first game up, I was a little disappointed that I would have to make all that myself. I think that maybe all games on starting with solid State should be included in the list. Of my 13 games, Only three were on the list and only 1 had a style.
5. In the score box, on some styles, the scores have too many numbers and do not fit in the box. If they are too big it goes off the right side of the box.
6. I have tested it on a windows computer and iPad Mini. With the computer, I had to use the arrow keys to scroll left and right through the list. I would like to see an arrows on the screen somewhere.
7. The green score on the I500 style is a little hard to read on the iPad Mini but looks fine on the computer.
8. The toggle full screen button works fine with the computer but doesn't seem to do anything on the iPad Mini. I always have the top headers showing.
Keep up the good work and this will be a great addition to every gameroom.