(Topic ID: 239358)

My current take on JJP pinball after TPF....

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 602 posts
  • 142 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Lamprey
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ED0AC495-264C-41DC-9B67-30D36705F8AD.gif
    06D0C3DB-AD68-488A-9F6F-062FAA3872A5 (resized).jpeg
    20190324_092443 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 1.37.g00 PM (resized).png
    wonka_glp_banner (resized).jpeg
    occ_meme (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    mirror (resized).jpg
    pitchforks.gif
    1E04BBC7-4BA6-4D64-B082-69552E3185AF.gif
    giphy.gif
    1_8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA (resized).jpeg
    all-or-nothing (resized).jpg
    333271AB-636A-4710-86D0-4A0A240097D7.gif
    20190327_181251 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#295 5 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

There have been several advertising them available on this very forum. Kingpin even had one. If distributors have bought high end CE games that aren’t moving, that feedback gets back to JJP. Guaranteed.
    Sold out means there are none available for purchase by consumer from any official reseller. POTC CE is not sold out by this definition.

I actually bought 20... and sold every one of them. I am completely sold out of all of my CE and LE. At this time I have 2 SE available and that's it!

#549 4 years ago

Sorry, too busy setting up and tearing down tpf and getting ready for mgc to update the website. I assure you that I only have 2 standards left. I wish I had 20 le left. Between tpf and the week following I could have easily sold those plus more. Please update your post to reflect my current standings. No ce or le and 2 standards. I am in constant contact with other jjp dealer to find out where to send customers when they call. I haven't talked to automated, but everyone else I have talked with is out of le. I believe gary at able electronics has one of the last ce left. I would call that a shortage of games.

#564 4 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

will remove your link don't want people coming in to buy who you might be able to sell another JJP game

Thank you. I really enjoy your contributions and opinions when it comes to pinball, how to run a business and life in general. (for future reference, it is April 1st, 2019 and this might be an April's Fools remark).

... and i upvoted your post since it looked so lonely with all of the sad downvotes. I truly hope you can find something that makes you happy so you can move on from being a pinside troll.

#568 4 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Call me a simp if you want, but I actually enjoy Stern POTC.

I do too. I actually just sold mine since I was out of room and it wasn't getting played much, but it is a fun game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-current-take-on-jjp-pinball-after-tpf?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.