Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DnDPins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hello all, I am fairly new to the group so I figured I would share my current collection. Most of the games are project although more then half work to an extent. I get them as projects and like to get them working. I really enjoy EM machines and always looking for "rough" projects. My active project was bad. The previous owner decided it would be easier to cut all the wires to the head rather then just pull each connector out! I am always looking for rough EM's to work on as well as parts for the ones I have!

Williams:
Travel Time
Flash
Seven Up
Olympic Hockey
Full House

Gottlieb:
Super Soccer

Bally:
Playboy

I am considering selling the Full House which works pretty well. There are a couple minor things with it but does not affect game. In the one picture there is a pacman game which I do not have anymore.

#2 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing. You can add the games to "My collection" by going to the game in the archives and clicking "I own one" under the map on the left hand side.

People give fixing advice to others on their posts all the time. Have fun.

#3 4 years ago

Marley's Gotham Grill - WINGS!!!! Love that place.

#5 4 years ago

welcome Marc!

#6 4 years ago

welcome...
post some pix of your pins here or even on this other thread too:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms

... & add an avatar pic to your acnt.

cheers

#7 4 years ago

Welcome to a fellow NJ pinsider!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Machine - For Sale
Edgewater, MD
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Ann, NY

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside