Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

smiley-2.gif
    There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I'd like to know if someone has asked him what his reasoning is for raising the price on WoZ by $500.00?

Maybe he is simply getting in tune with his real production costs; this is his first pin after all. At least he has consistantly provided a warning when each hike is coming so there should be no reason for anyone to cry about it later - if you want one, get one. I didn't sign up for one due to the theme, but from what I can tell he has always been up front with the pinball community on the costs and cut off dates.

Scott

#52 11 years ago

I think partly that the LE's differences weren't worth $1000 more than the standard is reason to raise the price. Shaker and Invisiglass being available to add to the standard and the LE topper looking, how can I say... not that expensive to make?

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

That is correct but Stern does not give a preorder discount. I would rather have the option to get in early at a better price.

Which makes the comparison even less appropriate!

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-brush-w-mr-jersey-jack-himself/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.