Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by snakesnsparklers
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 months ago

The game works beautifully and has never had a problem in the 15 years I’ve owned it. But now when I turn it off....it farts!

Yep, the kids think it’s hilarious. I’m scared it has to do with that big capacitor down by the speaker.

Any help from the pinball wizards here would be appreciated.

Hear the sound here:

#2 5 months ago

. I may be immature, but that is awesome! I know you got to track down the problem, but even my wife wishes my games made that sound when I turn them off.

#3 5 months ago

I think the word you are looking for is quief, not fart. Everyone knows that girls don't fart.

#4 5 months ago

Mine started making that sound when I installed a PSU5 LM323 replacement but never with a traditional LM323. I assume yours is stock?

#5 5 months ago

My CFTBL does this as well and has done it since we bought it 20 years ago. It's the only WPC in my collection that does this.

I don't know what causes it but would like to fix it if someone out there in the know has the answer.

#6 5 months ago
Quoted from RandyV:

My CFTBL does this as well and has done it since we bought it 20 years ago. It's the only WPC in my collection that does this.
I don't know what causes it but would like to fix it if someone out there in the know has the answer.

my creature does that too! and also my only game that does it.

#7 5 months ago

my family guy farts like crazy during multiball………….oh nevermind!

1 month later
#8 3 months ago
Quoted from BriPin:

Mine started making that sound when I installed a PSU5 LM323 replacement but never with a traditional LM323. I assume yours is stock?

I am seeing this behavior with all the games where the power supply is rebuilt using that little circuit board replacement for the LM323 that you mention.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Kalamazoo, MI
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 28.00
$ 209.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plainfield, IL
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 50.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Knoxville, TN
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
£ 79.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside