Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by eggbert52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6415 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9959 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8909 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6434 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6432 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6427 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6422 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6422 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6421 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6420 (resized).JPG
    #1 6 years ago

Donation going to Pinside, she sold for the asking amount. Here are the pictures and best of luck to the buyer who is new to Pinball but huge Big Lebowski fan!

IMG_6420 (resized).JPGIMG_6420 (resized).JPG

IMG_6421 (resized).JPGIMG_6421 (resized).JPG

IMG_6422 (resized).JPGIMG_6422 (resized).JPG

IMG_6422 (resized).JPGIMG_6422 (resized).JPG

IMG_6427 (resized).JPGIMG_6427 (resized).JPG

IMG_6432 (resized).JPGIMG_6432 (resized).JPG

IMG_6434 (resized).JPGIMG_6434 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

Congrats on the sale! If DP actually gets this thing back off the ground like they claim, whoever is your buyer is about to have $5,000 worth of buyers remorse in an instant! I still cant believe there are people willing to risk that sort of loss on something like this but I guess "its only money"!

#3 6 years ago

Wow.

Nice pack job.

If anyone else out there wants my TBL for 15k, hit me up. Very serious.

#4 6 years ago

Dang man risky to pack like that if STI can't inspect the game for damage at pick up they can deny a damage claim as pre existing damage. Last note if you ask Michelle to send corner boards she will make sure they send them with the driver.
    Below is the CC I just sold, game inspected for damage buy shipper and then triple blanketed, corner boards and shrink wrapped.

IMG_8909 (resized).JPGIMG_8909 (resized).JPG

IMG_9959 (resized).PNGIMG_9959 (resized).PNG

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Dang man risky to pack like that if STI can't inspect the game for damage at pick up they can deny a damage claim as pre existing damage. Last note if you ask Michelle to send corner boards she will make sure they send them with he driver.
    Below is the CC I just sold, game inspected for damage buy shipper and then triple blanketed, corner boards and shrink wrapped.

Shipping companies are like insurance companies....= you always pay

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Dang man risky to pack like that if STI can't inspect the game for damage at pick up they can deny a damage claim as pre existing damage. Last note if you ask Michelle to send corner boards she will make sure they send them with the driver.

Sorry, very good point. Here is all I did before they arrived:

IMG_6415 (resized).JPGIMG_6415 (resized).JPG

#7 6 years ago

Congrats on the sale! The new owner is getting something special for sure.
    I shipped my IMVE out yesterday via NAVL and was quite impressed with how well the game was inspected, wrapped and handled.

#8 6 years ago

You'll be kicking yourself when the original machines are selling for $20K.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

Sorry, very good point. Here is all I did before they arrived:

And they actually sat around and waited for all the rest? I'm surprised they didn't kick it a few times for good measure.

If I was to wrap a game in front of them, they'd literally be standing around for 3 hours. I guess we'll see if game number 3 I've shipped this way makes it or not, but I'm pretty confident.

#10 6 years ago

Wow you got $15k??? Sorry, but that is a terrible packing job, especially for a $15k pin. I have shipped many games with legs on and I always created a cardboard cocoon to ensure the decals are protected.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Wow you got $15k??? Sorry, but that is a terrible packing job, especially for a $15k pin. I have shipped many games with legs on and I always created a cardboard cocoon, do the decals are protected.

No worries. It looks pretty crappy but every single corner is covered in a major way but welcome to constructive criticism. Definitely looks bad but that machine shouldn't get a nick on it.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

No worries. It looks pretty crappy but every single corner is covered in a major way but welcome to constructive criticism. Definitely looks bad but that machine shouldn't get a nick on it.

What are you replacing it with?

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

What are you replacing it with?

Carnac the Magnificent says it will become a Houdini.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Carnac the Magnificent says it will become a Houdini.

100% correct.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-big-lebowski-packing-job and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.