Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0305_usps1_(resized).jpg
    popcorn.gif
    IMAG0304_TAF3_(resized).jpg
    IMAG0303_TAF1_(resized).jpg
    IMAG0302_TAF2_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WIZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#67 8 years ago

So where's the tube Galactimus?? And don't say you didn't or shouldn't of needed to put them in a tube to begin with. I wouldn't buy cabinet decals from Galactimus or anyone else if they didn't come in a tube!! The fact that they were just rolled up and put in a box with a heavy speaker panel to squish them tells me Galactimus didn't ship the other decals and very conceivable done on purpose......... Lack of more response from Galactimus speaks volumes IMO......

Quoted from RTS:

I would tend to think things were mistakenly missing. I just don't see the advantage the buyer gains if you think he's just trying to get a freebie. He clearly paid money without any security via Paypal.
    He contacted you right away. Him changing his story from all decals missing to only two missing lends more credibility if anything. If he was trying to get a freebie, why change the story to "oops, I got two."
    Explaining that you never had a problem before is not evidence that a problem can never occur.
    I purchased a kit from Pinnovators that was missing an adaptor, and they made it right. And they didn't require gifting money via Paypal.
    If you're gonna sell things, you should expect sometimes you gotta eat the cost, even if you don't think it's your fault .
    Shit happens. It's the cost of doing business.
    I wouldn't be comfortable buying from you based on your defensive approach.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WIZ.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-bad-purchase-from-galactimus?tu=WIZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.