Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0305_usps1_(resized).jpg
    popcorn.gif
    IMAG0304_TAF3_(resized).jpg
    IMAG0303_TAF1_(resized).jpg
    IMAG0302_TAF2_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackbeard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from Galactimus:

I don't know what this guy is trying to pull but he was sent the whole set. He is't even telling you the correct amount he paid. He also messaged me right after receiving the package saying none of the decals were in the box then changed his story to only 2 decals where in the box.
    Many people have purchased from me on here and never had a problem.
    If he wants to return all 5 decals and the speaker panel plastic just as I sent them, I'll be happy to refund all his money.

Post his messages to where he states he received none, etc. May help your cause.

#20 8 years ago

Just looking at all the evidence, but BigLaw's history certainly shows a LOT of FS threads for parts, decals, etc. I find that interesting. Doesn't mean he's lying here, but just a little interesting.

#27 8 years ago

Should've sent in round roller. Lotta loot someone is giving you for sending in such a lousy packaging.

#30 8 years ago

We need galacticus to post the messages back and forth from biglaw. He says he has them.

#59 8 years ago

Where's seller?!

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

3 posts in 3 years...don't hold breath

In siding w buyer on this one.

#97 8 years ago

Judge Blackbeard: galactimus, aka clamidius, is guilty. Didn't send all decals knowingly.

Why?
    1. "Took me a bit to find tube". Lie. Didn't use tube. Perhaps used that as a means to buy more shipping time? Regardless, Shows propensity to lie.
    2. Use of "I don't know what you're trying to pull" statement twice. Almost like it's well thought out, ready to use, and canned.
    3. Upon seller being questioned initially on lack of decals, seller automatically pointing finger back at buyer. Shows defensiveness and guilt. Seller automatically says buyer pulling fast one. Hmm.
    4. Seller hasn't reposted anything to defend himself or reputation since his initial post on this thread.

Send him a refund or the rest of the decals scammer. Buyer spent a lotta loot on your crap. Make it good.

#106 8 years ago

Lack of sellers response speaks volumes, especially with his veracity being called into question.

Sorry you got screwed biglaw.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackbeard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-bad-purchase-from-galactimus?tu=Blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.