(Topic ID: 12905)

My apologies to the board for acting like a D Bag last night!....

By iceman44

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by NimblePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg
    400full.jpg
    connery3.jpg
    icemanyesterday.jpg

#1 12 years ago

I shouldn't have let some things get to me and got a little too excited about WOZ and what I heard.........I am happy for everybody that's getting AC/DC, any new pin should be really great...

Next time I over serve myself I'll back away from the posts!

Let's rock and roll and look forward to great new pins coming down the road! And to picking up the classics, it's all good....

No need to reply just wanted to apologize...

#2 12 years ago

I missed it, but I think it's great to man up and say sorry. Pinball on dude!!!

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I shouldn't have let some things get to me and got a little too excited about WOZ and what I heard.........I am happy for everybody that's getting AC/DC, any new pin should be really great...
    Next time I over serve myself I'll back away from the posts!
    Let's rock and roll and look forward to great new pins coming down the road! And to picking up the classics, it's all good....
    No need to reply just wanted to apologize...

I respect this and apologize for my iceman12 comment.

#4 12 years ago

Bailiff, whack his pee-pee!

Clear conscience is always best.

#5 12 years ago

No apologies accepted. You sir are a d#%$#%!........

Just kidding ICE. We all have bad days.
    AC/DC looks like a fine machine and so does WOZ. Stern has some great machines such as the one's you own and hopefully JJP will also.
    The more the merrier is the way I see it

#6 12 years ago

Good for you ICE!

#7 12 years ago

Apology accepted, wizman

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

Apology accepted, wizman []

ouch.

#9 12 years ago

I can sympathize with drinking too much and posting like a crazy man.

#10 12 years ago

I kind of appreciated it--that thread made me and B_R seem like good ol' buddies!

#11 12 years ago

I wanna know what you heard about WOZ that set you off in the first place!

-Craig

#12 12 years ago

I knew you had to have been drinking. That was an all out drunken carpet bomb.

Good on you to fess up and admit it was a little sketch.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

I can sympathize with drinking too much and posting like a crazy man.

+1 last weekend i got home from a bbq,(my wife drove). and i posted some rant in the wrong section. i vowed then never again will i post when drinking.

#14 12 years ago

Ice, it is all good and I am sorry for yelling at you last night .. The community needs a little drama sometimes ..

Jim

#15 12 years ago

It happens on Pinside. Remember the WH20 discussion thread?

#16 12 years ago

Drama always makes the best conversations, thats why those posts take a few pages. Enjoy the night my fellow pinheads. May the pin ferry bless your balls while you sleep.

#17 12 years ago

It's good to see that the meds finally kicked in...

This was Iceman yesterday.

icemanyesterday.jpgicemanyesterday.jpg

"WOZWOZWOZWOZWOZWOZWOZWOZWOZ..."

And here he is today... Confident, manly.

connery3.jpgconnery3.jpg

"Let us boogie!"

Well, it's a start anyway!

#18 12 years ago

It's all good ice!

#19 12 years ago

if you're not drinking, you're not playing pinball. i missed out, but i know that you're a solid guy ICE, and a good man fesses up to his mistakes. hope all is good. long live the multi ball

#20 12 years ago

Whate? Could it be? Whoa!!!!! Two grown men on a pinball message board kiss and make up? Would never happen on RGP. Good job guys!

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

+1 last weekend i got home from a bbq,(my wife drove). and i posted some rant in the wrong section. i vowed then never again will i post when drinking.

-1. Drinking and posting (like drinking and pinball) go hand in hand.

#22 12 years ago

Oh man, I love hearing about other people drinking and posting. There have been many mornings where I woke up groggy and my first thought is, "oh crap, I was posting last night...

I suggest a Pinside Happy Hour. We could all set our clocks, get twisted and let the fur fly.

Good for you on the apology, Iceman. I've done a few myself.

Ice, Ice, Baby

#23 12 years ago

wow what did i mss???????????????????????????

#24 12 years ago

You have been dedouched, it's only pinball.....but it's a great fn game

#25 12 years ago

Ice you have shown your true character. You are a gentleman.

#26 12 years ago

Iceman , I clicked on yr Recent Post's and found the WOZ topic,, Kinda Reminded me of the AC/DC Thread 2 or 3 Week's ago.. So you have a WOZ on order ( I don't Know ) I have an AC -Pre on order , I'm Excited , well was ,, Now I'm Just wait-n !! Anyway , I don't read Ever Thread that Poop's up but you Gotta watch what ya say Here , You Will be called out.. B_R

#27 12 years ago

Apology noted,it sure seemed out of character for you last night to keep coming back for more.I think most of us have had our off days.

#28 12 years ago

Never drink and post

#29 12 years ago

That explains it in the WOZ group as well..

#30 12 years ago

I missed it....Iceman,your solid bro.way to step.Sometimes its the unbridled passion thats gets us in trouble.Scott

#31 12 years ago

Im glad everyone can kiss and make up. Especially Salma!!

400full.jpg400full.jpg

#32 12 years ago

Good Times!

EDIT: I for one understand your excitement for WOZ made you tell me to preform oral sex on a hobbit. You don't want to get in the way of enthusiasm like that.

#33 12 years ago

Thanks for the kind words and advice guys, and of course the Salma pic!

Warning in advance, I might be drinking a few beers on friday night while watching the NCAA tourney.....

It's March Madness......I am itching to play some NBA Fastbreak right now!

No more oral sex on Hobbits by the way....wow, the thought makes me not want the pin now

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

And here he is today... Confident, manly.

NP: Man, what made you think of Zardoz!?! LOL Maybe that will be the next license. I am glad I was really stoned when I first saw it as a teenager. As a sober adult, it was almost unbearable, but unfortunately a harbinger of things to come: the feminization of men.

I used to think the Seinfeld episode about the Bro/Manzierre was off the wall. Now they are selling spanks for men. this crap makes me nuts like ESPN advertising a back shaver for men.

I need to stop.

#35 12 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

Now they are selling spanks for men.

Don't forget about the "Low T" pills either... (I personally blame it on sPaRkLy vampires... )
    Who knew we were in such bad repair?
    Must be that femme boost I keep getting at Jamba Juice, because my breasts are getting really tender as of late...

images.jpegimages.jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-apologies-to-the-board-for-acting-like-a-d-bag-last-night and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.