Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PaulCoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8DFAB156-0E0B-475C-81D6-C75C6948FE52.gif
    2l1zen (resized).jpg
    ED369728-F7B5-4095-A65D-FF7952B204A6 (resized).jpeg
    Apology (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

I wanted to take a minute an offer an apology to any pinsider that I may have offended or upset by some of my posts.

Those of you that have read some of my posts know that I can be somewhat hard to please, as well as opinionated. I didn't mean to offend anyone by what I have posted. I feel that I should have handle some of my posts in a better way, and I did not do that, so for that I am truly sorry.

I hope that all pinsiders will accept my apology, and will still be willing to help me out if I have an tech questions on repairing my games. I will no longer be posting comments other than that pertain to repair and tech help. I think that will help me to stay on the straight and narrow.

Again my apologies to all.......Tim

#2 5 years ago

Friday confessional? Screw it, life is too damn short. You cannot please everyone.

#3 5 years ago

First rule of pinside- No apologies , no regrets.

The moderator team will let you know when you've crossed the line. Trust me.

#4 5 years ago

Take it easy everything is going to be alright.

#5 5 years ago

Screw that ...... your instincts were correct and he even insulted you.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I wanted to take a minute an offer an apology to any pinsider that I may have offended or upset by some of my posts.
    Those of you that have read some of my posts know that I can be somewhat hard to please, as well as opinionated. I didn't mean to offend anyone by what I have posted. I feel that I should have handle some of my posts in a better way, and I did not do that, so for that I am truly sorry.
    I hope that all pinsiders will accept my apology, and will still be willing to help me out if I have an tech questions on repairing my games. I will no longer be posting comments other than that pertain to repair and tech help. I think that will help me to stay on the straight and narrow.

Your part of this Crazy crowd no need to apologize but very stand up none the less. You provide great comments and contribution which is why this forum exists. The fact that you reached out is not only stand up but shows you care. Know that Everyone makes mistakes, life gets in the way, and S$#@ happens at times. Give them the chance to make it right and my bet is you will meet some really incredible people along the way. The good and bad of the internet and forum is calling someone out is Forever immortalized and permanent which is difficult if not impossible to overcome. In those cases many simply just give up trying or caring which is rough for a limited resource hobby like this. I am glad I got to meet the Other Tim and I look forward to seeing your pinball journey shared.

#7 5 years ago

No worries. I’ve apologized before for drunk rants that really make no sense. Most of us have been there and done that. Play on!

#8 5 years ago

Who cares what a bunch of pinball douchebags think of you!

#9 5 years ago

You are no *insert pinsider everyone hates here*

#10 5 years ago

Apology (resized).jpgApology (resized).jpg

#11 5 years ago

I'm hard to please and opinionated too. If people are offended by that it's always nice to have a reminder that life is full of little disappointments

#12 5 years ago

We live in a day and age of victimhood, political correctness which ultimately leads to censorship. Don't fall into the trap.

#13 5 years ago

Someone apologizing for their behavior, what the hell’s happening to Pinside! I’m sure if you bought us all a new pinball machine we could find it in our hearts to forgive you.

#14 5 years ago

if every one apologised for there behaviour on here you would need a new sub forum!

#15 5 years ago
    ED369728-F7B5-4095-A65D-FF7952B204A6 (resized).jpegED369728-F7B5-4095-A65D-FF7952B204A6 (resized).jpeg
    #16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Djshakes:

We live in a day and age of victimhood, political correctness

2l1zen (resized).jpg2l1zen (resized).jpg
    #17 5 years ago

Is that any different then half the people here? I can honestly say a few people here do get under my skin from time to time because they just keep regurgitating their negativeness statement after statement. But I would still help them out in a heartbeat if I could.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

still help them out in a heartbeat

This... this is what I am used to... but usually its face to face and with a handshake. Or the begrudging sly semi smirk of “Effing Nubie” but then they help out all the same. I was never afraid of nubies and as amatter of fact remember when I was one 30 years ago. I am glad the old farts back then helped me.

From the stand point of helping both the seller and the buyer out, can I offer this? Why not one of you reach out (PM) to the other and offer a sorry I was an anxious buyer, or I was a distracted seller, come to an agreement and make the deal? He had what you wanted, and now he has time to send it. When faced with situations like this I try and get both parties at least talking again.

#19 5 years ago

What possessed you to even begin this thread

#20 5 years ago

Bublehead
    Someone making sense around here. I could hang out with this guy! My kinda people.

#21 5 years ago

And by around here, I mean pinside in general. People in this thread seem reasonable.

#22 5 years ago

Can you tell I'm a middle child?

#23 5 years ago

Humble and Brave of you, Tim.....but for almost all, not needed.

No worries....you are at the head of the class in my book, and happy to help!

Enjoy your Pins!

#24 5 years ago

humans will be humans.

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from jj44114:

What possessed you to even begin this thread

Good weed?

I am also offended by this thread.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I haven't seen any of your posts (until now), but wouldn't worry about apologizing in a thread.....if there were some individuals, PM works great....otherwise, no biggie...we all get thrashed time to time on here......

#27 5 years ago

This is an apology looking for an offense.

#28 5 years ago

Are we now beating a dead horse?

#29 5 years ago

I think there was a asking for forgiveness thread already on here. Go there my son.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

This post offended me....

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

No worries. I’ve apologized before for drunk rants that really make no sense. Most of us have been there and done that. Play on!

I bought my first machine here after sending a drunk PM. Trust your reptile brain

#33 5 years ago

Since the OP will no longer post offensive comments I will step up to carry the torch

#34 5 years ago

Take drunk early?

#36 5 years ago

Getting soft huh?

#37 5 years ago

Drugs?
    8DFAB156-0E0B-475C-81D6-C75C6948FE52.gif8DFAB156-0E0B-475C-81D6-C75C6948FE52.gif

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-apologies-to-all-i-have-offended?hl=djshakes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.