6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinmaniac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmaniac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I'm probably going to regret this but I'm putting my AFMr deposit up for sale $1000 balance of $7299 due 10 days before shipping. Deposit is with Great American Pinball. Once I receive payment they will swap the deposit over to you.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

They Wont let you cancel?

Should have placed it with you.

I asked for a refund (preferable) or to transfer the deposit. They ignored the refund request and said I could transfer the deposit. With Star Wars, Dialed In and AFMr all happening within a month or two of each other I am stretched too thin. I can swing two put three is pushing it.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

That's bullshit. You could've ordered from pps even and their policy is refundable deposits.
This is from their (Great American)website:
Price of AFMRSE is $7599.00$250.00 fully refundable deposit will need to be taken to hold a game. Balance will need to be paid 10 days prior to shipping. Production schedule to be TBD, Price includes shipping
They are scamming you I think. I'd demand a refund on the deposit or show their own website as proof for a charge-back from your payment method. I assume you used a Credit Card?

The AFMrLE is stated as non-refundable. While I would certainly appreciate a refund I understand that I placed a non-refundable deposit. If I am unable to sell the deposit (for what I paid) I will scrape the money together to pay the remainder.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

You're right, I read the SE description...still not sure why they wouldn't refund. They could sell the spot in a minute...

You would think so.

#10 6 years ago

Handled with GAP. Happy with outcome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmaniac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-afmr-le-deposit?tu=pinmaniac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.