(Topic ID: 288277)

My Activity Showing Recent Posts

By Crash

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210220-203726 (resized).png
    _20210219_081437 (resized).JPG

#1 3 years ago

When I used the back button to go from a thread back to my activity page, all topics are now showing a recent post in green with 0 instead of 1 or more. Using Brave browser on Android based on Chromium. Refreshing the page doesn't fix the issue.

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; H8314) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.108 Mobile Safari/537.36 (this will help us make sense of your bug report)
    _20210219_081437 (resized).JPG_20210219_081437 (resized).JPG

#2 3 years ago

I noticed this early this morning as well.

#3 3 years ago

Reproduced the issue on my Android tablet as well using the back button from this thread.

#5 3 years ago

Just fixed now. Saw green, read a post and back to normal.

#6 3 years ago

Still happening for me. This time on an iPad with Safari. It seems to be for each device though.

#7 3 years ago

Still happening for me also. Using an iPhone with Safari.

#8 3 years ago

Several times I've clicked into my topics and it's green across the board. Slightly after my Keanu 'whoa' I see the 0's and am bummed out.

Screenshot_20210220-203726 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210220-203726 (resized).png
    #9 3 years ago

This bug was just fixed, thanks for reporting it!

#10 3 years ago

Thanks for the quick fix Robin. Just curious what caused it.

#11 3 years ago

Thanks Robin!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-activity-showing-recent-posts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.