View topic image gallery

image-476.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

image-476.jpgimage-476.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

It's a good start !!!

#3 9 years ago

Living on a budget I envy some of you who are able to have the ultimate set ups.please post some pics of your budget finds or your budget game rooms.Laser cue pinball $300 /Atari asteriods $150 /60 in 1 multicade $200 and greyhound poker machine with slots and black jack $50.00.Everything worked 100% when bought?Sometimes if your patient these deals fall right into your lap!!

#4 9 years ago

Keep it up!!!

#5 9 years ago

dig dug(60in1), asteroids, pit boss and Laser Que

One hell of a start. Great finds for anyone budget or not at those prices.

Congrats I hope you and your family and friends enjoy your new games.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Lkck1969:

Living on a budget I envy some of you who are able to have the ultimate set ups.please post some pics of your budget finds or your budget game rooms.Laser cue pinball $300 /Atari asteriods $150 /60 in 1 multicade $200 and greyhound poker machine with slots and black jack $50.00.Everything worked 100% when bought?Sometimes if your patient these deals fall right into your lap!!

No pictures but my best "budget" find was in December of 2011. A Monopoly, HUO with 80 plays on it. Guy just wanted it out of his house, his price? Free. He just did not want his walls messed up getting it down stairs. I finally convinced him to take $50 (all I had in my wallet).

Haven't done better than that one yet but I'm hoping

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Lkck1969:

Living on a budget I envy some of you who are able to have the ultimate set ups.

People should envy you ability to live on a budget. Asteroids and a 60 in 1. Plus a pinball machine. You are awesome! Great arcade bud.

#8 9 years ago

Great looking games. Congrats.

#9 9 years ago

Thanks!!!

#10 9 years ago

Your off to a great start! One at a time and before ya' know it, you too will be out of space!~SpOoKy

#11 9 years ago

love asteroids

#12 9 years ago

I too am also on a budget. I did this game room on less than $1500.

Enjoy

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from SchertzPinball:

Enjoy
» YouTube video

Why ruin the guy's thread?

#14 9 years ago

Less then 1500$ !!!!!!! That's a lot for that price !!

#15 9 years ago

That is a GREAT space for $700!

I love Laser Cue, great game!

Chris

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Didn't OP ask for show & tell?

I'd love to hear details on the $1500 room.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Mamushka:

No pictures but my best "budget" find was in December of 2011. A Monopoly, HUO with 80 plays on it. Guy just wanted it out of his house, his price? Free. He just did not want his walls messed up getting it down stairs. I finally convinced him to take $50 (all I had in my wallet).
Haven't done better than that one yet but I'm hoping

Hmm...that beats a mint Roadshow I got for $200....same thing, lady just wanted it out of her house, and a WMS Indy for $700....guy was being evicted from his house and needed it out that day in a snow storm....that one wasnt easy but paid one of my guys a bonus to make it happen and we got it. Both not that long ago either! Your deal takes the cake!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from SchertzPinball:

Enjoy
» YouTube video

Wow...not bad either, especially considering you have a BK2000 and Pinbot as part of your collection!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

In what way is the thread ruined?

1 week later
#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Didn't OP ask for show & tell?
I'd love to hear details on the $1500 room.

Yes he did, which is why I posted. I like his game room. It's pretty fun game room shopping on a budget. If you are diligent and keep you eyes looking, the deals will pop up.

My games came from back porches, garages, a warehouse raid, craigslist and friends.

My budget per game is $200 or less. They are not in mint condition. They are nice and after a good shop job, very playable.

#21 9 years ago

Sweet game room dude! Now I want an asteroids.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.