Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Mato
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I was playing a game of TAF today while my 5 year old son played SS next to me. He's having a great time and he shoots the ball up into the Dead Heads. He is awarded Shrunken Head and right after Elvira says "He always wanted a little head!", my son says to me "Why would he want a small head? That's just STUPID!" I almost pissed myself!

#3 6 years ago

awkward! lol

#4 6 years ago

More than awkward......

#5 6 years ago

At some point in the future , what a great conversation starter about the birds and the bees.....

#6 6 years ago

"Ooh, nice organ."

"Shrunken heads. I love collecting these."

#7 6 years ago

Might buy some time with some education on Head Hunters/shrunken heads.

Funny story though.

#8 6 years ago

Too funny!!

#9 6 years ago

My favourite of all time remains my 5 yr old telling a few buddies about how much Red (Roadshow) hates having balls in her mouth. I thought the three of us were gonna die laughing.

#10 6 years ago

Played for the first time the other day at Coast City Comics in Portland Maine and loved this pin. I have a 4 and a 7 year old and I know the feeling of the rated R call outs on some games.
Elvira rules!

#11 6 years ago

haha nice!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
€ 3.70
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside