(Topic ID: 240565)

My $400 Pickup- Wild Kingdom (plus a bonus)

By Knxwledge

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Knxwledge
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190411_185434 (resized).jpg
    20190411_185437 (resized).jpg
    20190411_185550 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190411-190445_OfferUp (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Picked up a non-working Wild Kingdom for $400 today. Wasnt told what was wrong with it but upon inspection I noticed a fuse was missing, and the power cord was braided together with wire nuts. This alone may be the problem as the unit is in great shape for its age. Fingers crossed.

They also threw in 3 buckets of pinball parts for a Williams EM game (some of the playfield pieces in here have music notes on them. Anybody know what game this could be?) Based on the weight and variety im seeing in these buckets this has gotta be close to complete.

Screenshot_20190411-190445_OfferUp (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190411-190445_OfferUp (resized).jpg20190411_185434 (resized).jpg20190411_185434 (resized).jpg20190411_185437 (resized).jpg20190411_185437 (resized).jpg20190411_185550 (resized).jpg20190411_185550 (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

Nice score! Congrats!
    I love my gun game.
    Wish we could add them to our collections on pinside.

#3 4 years ago

Romana Ca, How did I miss this??

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Nice score! Congrats!
    I love my gun game.
    Wish we could add them to our collections on pinside.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Romana Ca, How did I miss this??

Thanks, I'm super excited. I first played an EM gun game recently at the Museum of Pinball in Banning, CA, and I've been wanting one ever since. It was located in Fontana, posted on OfferUp. The listing was just called "arcade game".

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Knxwledge:

Thanks, I'm super excited. I first played an EM gun game recently at the Museum of Pinball in Banning, CA, and I've been wanting one ever since. It was located in Fontana, posted on OfferUp. The listing was just called "arcade game".

You hit it the ad at the right time as well.
    They had it listed for $800 a little while ago which is too much and why no one bought it initially and then just cut the price in half.
    The added parts is a bonus and wasn't in the ad.
    Congrats man, look rad.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

You hit it the ad at the right time as well.
    They had it listed for $800 a little while ago which is too much and why no one bought it initially and then just cut the price in half.
    The added parts is a bonus and wasn't in the ad.
    Congrats man, look rad.

Funny, I saw it when it was $800, asked him if he was open to offers, then offered $400 and he took it. The listing got changed after I had made the offer cause I wasn't 100% sure I was gonna pick it up.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Knxwledge:

Funny, I saw it when it was $800, asked him if he was open to offers, then offered $400 and he took it. The listing got changed after I had made the offer cause I wasn't 100% sure I was gonna pick it up.

Thats really bizarre.
    I think it's a cool as hell pickup by the way, congratulations.
    I actively look for EM shooting games and just don't see them pop that often (at least in Arizona).
    I have 7 of them, plus a Shoot the Bear and all but two of them I had to bring in from out of state.
    I kind of feel like these things are sleepers in the hobby.
    Even the ones that are "common" are really not all that common and elusive to find.

#8 4 years ago

What are the photos on your garage door?

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

What are the photos on your garage door?

LOL that was a photo from the listing, there were many sexy women on the guy's garage door.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-400-pickup-wild-kingdom-plus-a-bonus?hl=knxwledge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.