Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Ricochet
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

The difference between the fluke and all the others is voltage accuracy and longevity. The cheaper ones like those from innova are generally fine for continuity and measuring voltage, but the flukes are just so much better at it. I’d go with the innova for now, $20 on Amazon. If you get more advanced, consider a fluke.
    I use the fluke 117, it was around $140, now it’s up to almost $180.

Fluke is also big on safety. They even provide safe use training online. Think of it as if you were buying a parachute. Would you rather have a proven good one even if it cost more, or would you like to save a few bucks? And even if you save a few bucks, how good is it if you end up replacing a cheap meter over and over again?

I use a Fluke 117 at work, and I'm about due to replace my old Fluke meter at home for one. I just have to do some shopping around.

https://www.fluke.com/en-us/learn/online-courses/electrical-measurement-safety

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mutimeter-recommedation?tu=girloveswaffles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.