6280848E-CBB5-4E7C-A20B-A47E82F05C36 (resized).jpeg
04129193-23EF-4298-8265-29E62A2068EC (resized).jpeg
70966554866__AC17C5A5-5A45-413A-9B06-C25D0706CCDD (resized).jpeg
27D52833-2803-41FE-B3DA-66139BA4F301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #422 Factory Mustang toy car selection Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #508 Short summary of the rules Posted by BillySastard (8 years ago)

Post #558 Strategy tips Posted by Eskaybee (8 years ago)

Post #666 Pre-installed song list Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #705 Link to rules set Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1002 Links to gameplay videos Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1114 Pre-installed songs Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1724 Video of SmartDMD colorization Posted by sirlonzelot (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#114 9 years ago

I played Mustang at Nevus' place and I really enjoyed it. I have RFM on the way but I'm always thinking about the next one. I've gone from AMH, IM, TWD, and now I'm leaning towards Mustang. Just a fun, fast, loud game. Oh, and custom songs are a must!

1 month later
#152 9 years ago

^^ mock up?

1 week later
#161 9 years ago

I'm looking at a Franklin Mint Mustang to replace the current car. Can I replace any 1:24 car, or does it have to be Maistro or M2?

#163 9 years ago

^^ Okay, thanks. I guess I'll try it out.

Standby for the 'Mustang Bullitt Edition!'

#165 9 years ago

My game should be here in about a week, but I have a stack of things to add: speaker lights, superbands, clear shooter rod, LEDs, Cliffys, etc. My first car was a Mustang, but one of my dream cars was the 2008 Mustang Bullitt.

I bought a Franklin Mint 1:24 2008 Mustang Bullitt (as a replacement for the car on there now) plus an OEM Bullitt badge for the speaker panel. I have Cobras for the speakers also, but we'll see if they fit the theme! The game already has red powdercoat, so curious if the green will match.

image-392.jpgimage-392.jpg

1 month later
#172 9 years ago

Yup, RFM is gone as of today. TWD is ready for its new home!

#177 9 years ago

Can I buy a stock red transparent apron? Pinball Refinery has the $130 version with flashers, but I don't need the flashers.

#181 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Yup, they will. Bought a plain one for my ACDC Premium. Reasonable price at the time as well.

How many moneys?

4 weeks later
#201 9 years ago

Love the topper! Link?

Edit: Found his website, but this topper wasn't listed. Did you custom order?

#203 9 years ago

I couldn't find that one on his website. Was it custom? Do you mind sharing the cost? Thanks!

2 weeks later
#240 9 years ago

Yeah, the EBs are ridiculous. I changed the software to Hard and limited the EBs. Seems like every mystery award was an EB.

2 weeks later
#315 9 years ago

It's the raised numbers. Remove the button and file the numbers or cut them with an exacto knife. That's the problem, and there's your fix.

#319 9 years ago

I actually use a pair of needle nose pliers. One quick turn and do the rest by hand.

I've had this on every pair of clear buttons I've owned. Not sure why it's the clear and not the solid buttons. Before I install, I cut the raised number with an exacto. Solves the problem right away.

#344 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Doesn't the pro also have 6 balls in the trough?

Yes, the Pro is a 6 ball game

#346 9 years ago

If you don't mind sharing, how much was the black nickel powdercoat? I have gloss red on Mustang, but I'm thinking candy red or black nickel for ACDC.

#361 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I take it you have no powder coat guys up there.

I was planning to go through Matt at Back Alley. I was happy when he did my TFTC and I've seen some of his work on other games.

#363 9 years ago

Single stage is $125, dual is $250. I know black nickel is dual, but for some reason it's always expensive.

I'll probably wind up with candy red… looks great and matches the theme. I love the red powder coat on Mustang.

#365 9 years ago

All the trim. You send him your trim, he powdercoats, and sends back.

http://backalleycreations.com/

Pinball Refinery has dual stage for around $475, but you're buying the trim.

4 months later
#811 8 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Got bored today and came up with a start button cover and bezel. The carbon look matches the speaker panel and there is a slot for the lamp to show through. I went with a blue start button on my prem.

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#837 8 years ago

I just purchased Hooked's nitro mod, changed the center car, and plan to send the trim to Matt at Back Alley to powdercoat. The more I play Mustang, the more I realize it's a long term keeper.

#839 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Nice. My armor is candy red, what are you getting? Whatever color it totally changes the look of the game.

The game came with red (which I moved to Kiss),so I'm thinking black gloss or black nickel. I have candy red on ACDC and red on Kiss, so I don't want a big red room of games.

#840 8 years ago

So the ball on Mustang seems really 'floaty.' Basically, it will consistently roll from the flippers and it's almost impossible to trap. I can't even trap on the right flipper from the toilet bowl.

Is the game designed like this, or am I on crack? I'm thinking the flippers may be misaligned by 1/8 of an inch or so downward...

#842 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Every Mustang I've ever played is like this, regardless of pitch. It's REALLY hard to trap up on this game for whatever reason.

Hmmmm. I initially had the game set up to 7.0, then backed off to 6.5 because the way the ball seemed to have a mind of its own. No other game I've ever played is like this.

It's not a bad thing, it's just different.

#848 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Have you tried the clear (colored) silicone rubbers, they are kind of grippy.

I have superbands with silicone slingshot rubbers. I'll tweak the game, but it's really not an issue. It's just different.

1 month later
#882 8 years ago

Regretfully, I may leave the club. Mustang is a blast and as close to an original theme as we may see from Stern (after changing the songs).

I only have room for 4 and I rotate pretty frequently, so Mustang is up for trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-for-trade-huo-mustang-pro-wmods

#892 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ohhhh not again flaps. You gotta get a bigger place. Sorry to see ya go. How's BDK holding up?

I love BDK. Totally my speed and I think this one will stay a while. I installed mirror blades, LED OCD, decals, ramp mod, and some other stuff.

And the most important thing was updating the horrible callouts. Almost there...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mudflaps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-ride-the-pony-club?tu=mudflaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.