6280848E-CBB5-4E7C-A20B-A47E82F05C36 (resized).jpeg
04129193-23EF-4298-8265-29E62A2068EC (resized).jpeg
70966554866__AC17C5A5-5A45-413A-9B06-C25D0706CCDD (resized).jpeg
27D52833-2803-41FE-B3DA-66139BA4F301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #422 Factory Mustang toy car selection Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #508 Short summary of the rules Posted by BillySastard (8 years ago)

Post #558 Strategy tips Posted by Eskaybee (8 years ago)

Post #666 Pre-installed song list Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #705 Link to rules set Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1002 Links to gameplay videos Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1114 Pre-installed songs Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1724 Video of SmartDMD colorization Posted by sirlonzelot (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#213 9 years ago

Question for LE/Prem owners:

1. What songs reference which modes?

2. And does anyone have a list of pinball browser requests associated with each song?

Thanks in advance!

#217 9 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

Request 26 - Cruisn' Mode Song "Free Ride" - Time 2:49.679
Request 32 - Rally Race Song "Ace of Spades" - Time 2:44.124
Request 38 - Multiball, Game Over, etc. Song "Go Boy Go" - Time 1:19.050
Request 39 - Drag race Multiball "Drag City" - Time 1:53.911
Request 46 - Police Pursuit Song - Time 1:29.582
Request 47 - Stunt Driver Song - Time 55.031
Request 48 - Road Course Song - Time 54.542
The last 3 Requests, 46 - 48 are generic techno boogie type songs that can be replaced with real songs.
I've cut & pasted the above from a thread I started a while ago.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-music
It adds a lot to the game having songs in there you like!

I saw that thread - it's for the pro which is pretty spot on to the LE but missing the 4 other songs.

#220 9 years ago

OK; here's what I got:

Request 26: FREE RIDE (Cruisin) - 2:49
Request 32: ACE OF SPADES (Rally Race) - 2:44
Request 38: GO BOY GO (Gear Shift Multiball, Game Over) - 1:19
Request 39: DRAG CITY (Drag City Multiball) - 1:53
Request 44: FRANKENSTEIN ( Not sure which mode) - 4:41
Request 47: I WANT TO CELEBRATE (Not sure which mode) - 3:39
Request 50: MY OWN WORST ENEMY (Not sure which mode) - 2:47
Request 54: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU (Not sure which mode) - 2:53
Request 59: Techno Music (Police Pursuit?) - 1:29

One thing that's not working in pinball browser is the ability to change the names in the 'Messages' Tab. I had no problem doing this with Metallica, but the song titles aren't showing for some reason on the messages tab for mustang. Any ideas?

#221 9 years ago

Oh, and btw....I'm in the club!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Underrated game for sure! But if it weren't for pinball browser, I would never have got one.

#224 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I kinda thought so. Welcome to the club. Now ya gotta get mirror blades for it, they look great.

Plan on it! love mirror blades

#231 9 years ago

So after playing with pinball browser a bit, it appears request 39 is for drag city single ball mode, not the multiball mode. Also, the drag city single ball music has another request tied into it that plays for the beginning of the song and not the song itself so it's misleading what song it is if you change it. I'm also looking for the request for burn out multiball. I'll update my entire list once I figure those out or if someone else knows; here they are in a nutshell:

Request 39: drag city (single ball)
Request ????: drag city intro start music
Request ????: drag city multiball
Request ????: burn out multiball

One other issue I'm having on my pin is my right loop shot doesn't make the full loop all the time when the orbit gate is open. Not sure if it's a pitch thing or not - I'm at 6.7deg pitch, perfect level. I haven't had time to dig into this, just throwing it out there in case someone else has run into it.

Oh YA, one other mention: I play this game in the dark and the slinger flashers and 2 back flashers, all pointed at the player are using cool white CT flat 8's - those things are sooooo blinding. Changed all 4 out for warm supers and it's much much better. Just a tip for anyone else getting blinded. Flat 8s are awesome flashers when they're pointed away from the player not towards

#233 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I was able to change the song names for my Boss. Can't remember how I did it now but I'll look when I'm in front of the computer tomorrow.

I remember seeing a thread where someone posted a pic on how to change the song titles in pinball browser for mustang. I thought nothing of it at the time cause it was so simple to do with metallica. Now I wish I read that thread or bookmarked it

If anyone has the answer to the riddle of changing the song titles (not music) in pinball browser, please share

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Go to messages and hit the "Search Firmware" button at the bottom of the screen. The search is case sensitive. I think most song titles are all caps. Highlight the call out you want to change then type in the new name in the "replace with" box. I think that's it.

Cool! ill check it out tonight when I get home from work and report back. I know the normal search feature in messages did not work. But didn't know about the search firmware button at the bottom. I'll try that. Thanks.

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

To change the messages is a little different then in other titles...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-custom-music-my-pinball-browser-story
You need to search for the title, make sure you put it in all caps or else it will get no results, enjoy!!!

Thanks man! This did the trick. Now to figure out which request is associated with which multiball.

Side note: game is awesome! Is it me or does it hand out extra balls like candy? I got like 6 EBs and completed drift mode and also made it to the final wizard mode - don't know what it's called but it was great! Dots finished, rules complete, call outs implemented...haven't been to a polished and completed stern wizard mode in a long time. Felt good!

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It can give them out like candy, but sometimes it's more stingy. It always seems like when I care, it wants to stop giving them out.
Here's one for the guys that own this game. I scored a 175 million super jackpot on Gear 6 multiball the other day. It was doubled with the NOS target, but I don't know how I got it over 100 million. I had already played Gears 3-5 so maybe if you do all those first, then Gear 6 is worth even more? It was a route game, so I can't check that theory myself. I ended up with 950 million for the game, got through Drift twice and Silverball Stampede once. It was one hell of a game.

Nice!

Still too soon for me to dig into the scoring aspect of the game but ill keep it in mind as I learn this game. Its a fun as hell game. Im still working on pinball browser to get all the modes and music to my liking. I can understand not liking this game on factory music; other than that, I don't understand the hate. The rules, gameplay, dots, and call out scripts are all top notch.

#243 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Yeah, the EBs are ridiculous. I changed the software to Hard and limited the EBs. Seems like every mystery award was an EB.

Yea; im gonna leave mine factory for now and tweak the max EB's allowed or settings later. As Les mentioned, some games it gives out 3-6 eb's; the next game i'll be lucky if I get one.

#250 9 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

What number did you get?

#254 9 years ago

Rules question:

anyone know how often the orbit gates should be open? For instance, during police pursuit sometimes they'll never open up and other times I play the mode they're open on pretty much every shot. Do the modes act differently each time they are played which could be causing this strange observation?

#257 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The right orbit shot should have the gate open any time the right orbit shot is lit during Police Pursuit (and it's probably open even if that shot isn't lit/flashing).
The left side shot is a different animal with more variations I believe, so I'm not sure on that one.
In my video you can see me nail the right orbit shot a few times (2out of 3 shots) during Police Pursuit and it goes all the way around (start around the 1:00 minute mark):
» YouTube video

Thanks. Seen that. It seems it's usually open on right orbit shots. But some games it opens on left orbit shots and some games it doesn't. Seems weird. I'll have to do some glass off testing.

#259 9 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Its also open on the skill shot. Hold left flipper on plunge, then hit the Mustang store for 2,000,000!

Gotcha thx. I wish they were open more but I guess it's good it's a rare occurrence.

Anyone hear anything on a code update? Would love to see a drift champion.

Also, anyone know who did the code? i didn't think it was Lonnie at first but the more I play, the more Lonnie similarities I see in certain modes. I'm guessing Lonnie did the wizard modes and a couple multiballs and one or two others worked on the individual rules. The upgrade modes feel Lyman 'ish. So maybe a big group effort? In any case, they did a great job.

#260 9 years ago

So I went into feature adjustment #15; extra ball weight - and set it to 5. Seems to have helped dramatically. The other thing I did was set extra ball to completing 2 modes rather than just playing 2 modes. Much improved.

I'm pretty certain Lonnie did the rules for this pin and he did a stellar job! He took all the good stuff that he's coded over the past couple years and bundled it in perfectly into mustang. Still needs a little polish but it's top notch as is.

#263 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

When was the last time a game came out that was this good code wise so quickly? I haven't been in the hobby long enough to know.

Transformers, also done by Lonnie. But that code is not nearly as good as mustang.

#264 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I played with that before, but I wasn't sure what the numbers meant? Higher for more EB's, or less?

I'm guessing it's %? Have no idea.

#273 9 years ago

Anybody have an issue with their turntable binding up? I think mine is slightly warped so sometimes when it comes around to the 'S' it pushes up against the motor too hard for it to turn it. Gonna play with it in a bit but wanted to spit this out there in the open in case anyone's come across it.

#277 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Now you know why we like it sooooo much and if you bling it out it really is a beautiful game.

I gotta give it to you Paul, you've been preaching about this game since the get go. I thought it was just your love for Mustang in general, but the game really does kick ass. Still early 'honeymoon' phase to me; but love it so far

#278 9 years ago

And here's the PREM/LE pinball browser song requests for your pleasure!

Im certain im missing a few, but here are the main ones:

REQ 26: 2m46s - Cruisin' Mode
REQ 32: 2m44s - Rally Race
REQ 38: 1m19s - Gear Shift Multiball
REQ 39: 1m53s - Drag City
REQ 40-43: 5s - Drag City Short Intro
REQ 44: 4m41s - Race
REQ 47: 4m41s - Selectable Song
REQ 50: 2m47s - Selectable Song
REQ 54: 2m53s - Selectable Song
REQ 58: 0m51s - Police Pursuit 1
REQ 59: 1m29s - Police Pursuit 2
REQ 61: 0m54s - Unknown
REQ 65: 0m54s - Drift Mode
REQ 66: 0m37s - Unknown
REQ 67: 0m52s - Final Wizard Mode
REQ 69: 0m36s - Default Music (game over music too?)
REQ 72: 0m35s - Burn Out Multiball
REQ 74: 0m58s - Mustang MB Ready (and/or wizard mode lit?)
REQ 75: 0m35s - Mustang Multiball

Now that I think about it; not sure where stunt driver fits into the song request - must have missed that one since I left it factory. Will update when I find out.

And If stern is reading and want something added to the owners wishlist for new code...increase soundtrack timers for Mustang mb, burnout mb, and drift mode

#280 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well thanks I have since we first heard it was coming out because, a. - who designed it, b. - who was doing the rules, c. - I knew that with Ford behind it Stern was not going to get away with a poor design and shitty rules that would be left to languish for years, d. - I loved the artwork and e. - I like Mustangs. When I knew which one I could afford (I really wanted a Boss) I bought it without watching any vids or playing it and when the box showed up I was not disappointed. I will ALWAYS give a game a chance, when I get to play it I make up my own mind about it. If I don't care for it I NEVER come on Pinside and start slamming it because I know it may be a grail pin to someone else and I don't want a Pinside reputation as being a dick with a closed mind. If someone buys that game I'll encourage them by saying something like "oh man you in for some fun now" or "good choice, have a blast". Life is to short to be an asshat. Thanks again, your a good Pinsider.

Great post Paul! Stand up guy. Wish more of us respected our love for certain machines like you did

Regarding 'b' in your post; who did do the rules? To me it feels like a mix of Lonnie (modes and wizard modes) mixed with Lyman (multiballs and upgrade scoring rules). I heard maybe one of the young programmers were involved too? No one seems to be clear or taking ownership of this pin.

#282 9 years ago

Sharing a pic of us playing mustang tonight

image.jpgimage.jpg

#290 9 years ago
Quoted from ArnieC:

I had the siderails, legs and card tray powdercoated in Dark Blue Metallic.

IMG_0064.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0063.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0062_2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0065_2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nice!
The one I got is powder coated in black nickel. Looks really slick! But hard to photograph; I'll try and post some pics.

#291 9 years ago

Oh and btw; I finished my pinball browser editing so you guys cAn rate my song list and if you want it, send me a pm. It has some bonus jp call outs too compliments of Smassa

Rascal Flats - life is a highway
Mötley Crüe - kickstart my heart
Tantric - down and out
Charmed city Devils - man of sorrow
Blues bros - soul man
Ram Jam - black Betty
Iron Maiden - the trooper
Pennywise - let us hear your voice
Offspring - all I want
Cheryl Crow - Real Gone
Linkin Park - giving up
Royal Blood - figure it out
KISS - Detroit rock city
White Zombie - Black Sunshine

Heh now that I think about it; I don't think I've ever played this game with the factory music on any pin Ive played

#295 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

What you would want in another software upgrade? The game seems complete to me and pretty well rounded to me.

Agreed! Game feels complete and well rounded. But since you asked, here's what I'd like to see in an update which is all polish for the most part:

1. Add drift mode champion
2. Increase points for upgrade scoring and/or make it stackable with modes
3. Add a ghost ball search so to speak for the ramp. When it's in left orbit mode and a shot is registered, the ramp goes down - it should then look for another switch to be made via top lanes or right orbit and if it doesn't make one of those switches after a second or 2, the ramp should be made to believe a ball is stuck and lift.
4. Increase the techno music loop time on mustang mb, drift mode, burnout mb, and wizard mode.
5. Use the orbit gates more often depending on the conditions of a mode. Sometimes they remain closed when they feel like they should be open.
6. Use the left ramp variables more. Sometimes a mode has left targets lit and the ramp is in orbit mode with no orbit control gate and/or its in left ramp mode and returns to the left flipper when it should use the diverter to the right.
7. Add some engine and car noises to flipper butons for attract mode. Maybe an ignition failong to start with the start button when there's no credits.
8. Add a few more toys/awards to the toolbox

#312 9 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I was kind of hoping others here have had the issue and its a simple solution like loosen screw x on the ramp or something.
I guess if I haven't heard from anyone by tomorrow I will call Stern.
Sometimes I cant replicate it so its hard to troubleshoot.

I have the same issue from time to time on my STLE. Haven't Personally dug into the issue yet; Curious to what the resolution is.

#316 9 years ago

Nice mudflaps, I'll check mine this weekend. Anyone know what size socket fits flipper buttons? I had a tool ions ago that perfectly fit the flipper button lock nut but don't remember what size or where I got it. I'd rather not use channel locks

#323 9 years ago

Has anyone ever had an issue with their toilet bowl? I wiped down my pf tonight and wiped down the Ramp too. Now when I shoot the toilet bowl ramp it just kinda duds into the hole, if I'm lucky it'll make one loop but hardly ever. It used to go 3-5 times around perfectly. If I take the glass off and fling the ball down the straight part of ramp after the bend it works perfect. If I fling it from the entrance of the ramp before the first bend it won't work no matter what speed I try. Any ideas? Thanks!

#326 9 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Did you happen to bend the metal flap? During the wipe down. It should deflect the ball along the wall of the 360 degree bowl.

No I really didn't touch that area but I'll have a look

#327 9 years ago

Can someone post a pic of their bowl and metal flap to compare?

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#328 9 years ago

I'm thinking maybe it is bent inwards a little?

#331 9 years ago

It's a weird issue. Something's happening at the first bend in the top right corner of the game. If I fling it straight down after that bend it works flawlessly. If I fling it before the bend no matter the speed it klunks in the exit hole without even making it one full 360

#333 9 years ago

Darcy had a good thought which I think holds true. The chemicals from the rag when I wiped down the ramp probably is causing the ball to glide more than roll. I wiped down the ramp more with a clean rag as well as the balls then tested it by rolling the ball up the ramp so it would roll more than glide down and seems to improve a lot. Haven't tested gameplay yet but probably just gotta play though it. I'll follow up if this is the resolution.

#337 9 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

If your Mustang pin is set up with a higher play field angle, this may also effect the ball looping around the 360 Bowl. I've played a LE with a high angle and the ball could only loop the bowl 1 and a half times.

Nah don't think that's it. My pitch is 6.7 deg and before I cleaned the pf and ramp it worked all the time for 3-5 loops

#340 9 years ago
Quoted from Onthefringe:

So the great debate is the pro good enough on this model, or is a premium/LE a must? I am looking to pick one up. I have only played an LE not s Pro.

I haven't played a pro but a few things I really like on the LE is the 5&6 ball multiballs, the ramp diverter to the right flipper, and the extra songs.

#342 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Doesn't the pro also have 6 balls in the trough?

Don't know; thought it was 4.

#343 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Oh and btw; I finished my pinball browser editing so you guys cAn rate my song list and if you want it, send me a pm. It has some bonus jp call outs too compliments of Smassa
Rascal Flats - life is a highway
Mötley Crüe - kickstart my heart
Tantric - down and out
Charmed city Devils - man of sorrow
Blues bros - soul man
Ram Jam - black Betty
Iron Maiden - the trooper
Offspring - all I want
Cheryl Crow - Real Gone
Linkin Park - giving up
Royal Blood - figure it out
KISS - Detroit rock city
White Zombie - Black Sunshine
Heh now that I think about it; I don't think I've ever played this game with the factory music on any pin Ive played

Made some alterations to my song list. Eliminated TANTRIC & Charm City Devils. Added ACDC (Shoot to Thrill) & GNR (You Could be Mine). Edited my drift mode (Linkin Park) to fit better. If anyone wants my code, feel free to PM. Its LE/Prem

#345 9 years ago

Here's my boss with the black nickel powder coat by pinball refinery. Hard to photograph.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#351 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

If you don't mind sharing, how much was the black nickel powdercoat? I have gloss red on Mustang, but I'm thinking candy red or black nickel for ACDC.

I bought the game with it already powder coated like that.

2 weeks later
#398 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Hi all. I've had my Mustang for a few months now but because of a project Creetch I'm working on haven't really spent that much time on it. What little time I have though, I've noticed that something just doesn't flow right and wondering if there is something wrong on my Mustang (I've already had to replace the DMD twice!).
Anyway, when the ramp is lifted on the left side, it seems to me that the ball should go directly through the ball gate and feed into the Ford/Mustang lanes. Mine does not. The gate doesn't open. The ball stops and rolls back down. As I said, just doesn't seem to flow properly. Am I out to lunch and this is the way the pin is supposed to be?? This is the gate I'm talking about. IMG_0785.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

if it works on the super skill shot (hold left flipper + plunge) and ball goes all the way through you're fine.

I thought mine was the same way too; turns out certain modes, and more specificly precise points in time of certain modes, the gate opens to allow travel while other times it does not.

1 week later
#411 8 years ago

I have two versions of mustang LE/prem code if anyone's interested.

Version 1:
selectable songs:

Ram jam - black Betty
Motley Crüe - kickstart my heart
Iron maiden - the trooper
rascal flatts- life is a highway (the cars song)
Blues bros - soul man
ACDC - shoot to thrill
GNR - you could be mine

Non selectable songs are:
Kiss: Detroit rock city
Off spring - all I want
Linking park - given up
Cheryl Crow - the other cars song (American made?)
White zombie - black sunshine
Royal blood - figure it out

Version 2 (one I'm playing currently and prefer):
selectable songs are:

Ram jam - black Betty
Charm city Devils - man of sorrow
Blues bros - soul man
Disturbed - land of confusion
Five finger death punch - house of the rising sun

Kiss - Detroit rock city
Scorpions - the zoo
Off spring - all I want
Linking park - given up
Acdc - shoot to thrill

If anyone's interested in either of these versions; feel free to pm me your email address and I'll Dropbox em to you.

Sorry no pro code; but maybe if enough ppl request it I'll see what I can do despite not owning one.

#412 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I have two versions of mustang LE/prem code if anyone's interested.
Version 1:
selectable songs:
Ram jam - black Betty
rascal flatts- life is a highway (the cars song)
Blues bros - soul man
ACDC - shoot to thrill
GNR - you could be mine
Kiss: Detroit rock city
Off spring - all I want
Linking park - given up
Cheryl Crow - the other cars song (American made?)
Version 2 (one I'm playing currently and prefer):
selectable songs are:
Ram jam - black Betty
Charm city Devils - man of sorrow
Blues bros - soul man
Disturbed - land of confusion
Five finger death punch - house of the rising sun
Kiss - Detroit rock city
Ted Nugent - the zoo
Off spring - all I want
Linking park - given up
Acdc - shoot to thrill
If anyone's interested in either of these versions; feel free to pm me your email address and I'll Dropbox em to you.
Sorry no pro code; but maybe if enough ppl request it I'll see what I can do despite not owning one.

Oh yea, forgot to mention - special thanks to Smassa for providing the custom jackpot call outs for gear shift mb! Anyone with the code care to take a stab at what game they're from? Fits in mustang wonderfully especially with Alien/UFO references in road course mode.

#416 8 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

A must have song to add to the list:
Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod

Hah! Just listened to the preview on iTunes and that's awesome! I'll add it to my list to try and fit in on the next version. It would fit in really well during one of the multi balls. Good song pick!

3 weeks later
#438 8 years ago
Quoted from jsandjs:

I got a chance to play a pro recently. I wasn't expecting to much but holy crap it was so much fun. Shots felt just so right. Loved the three level ramp. Modes are well done from crusin to police pursuit , gears multi ball and so on. The layout seems so different from recent games I have played. This is gonna be one of those games that just keeps creeping up as more people find out about it's charm. I'm one of them. Got a premium coming, should be here today! Never thought when it was announced it would be one I'd want. Goes to show you have to give each title a chance!

Nice! Congrats!
Ive been playing my premium a lot lately too. Very fun game. If you get sick of the factory music and want my code with a bunch of music changes, send me your email in a PM.

Im hoping to add the changes to the pro code too soon but will see. I want to move a few things around and make some minor adjustments before I do.

#442 8 years ago

Sorry for the delay on sending code out to some peeps. Everyone who inquired should have it now. I plan to do a few minor updates but probably wont be for awhile. Work and family have been crazy busy.

Love this pin

#446 8 years ago

The best skill shot IMO is holding the left flipper and shooting the center drop when its lit from the roaming target. This is only a valid skill shot before getting to gearshift 4; Once youre at gearshift 4, I go for the scoop skillshot.

Also, I didn't know this til a few days ago - but in between modes, the hazard targets reward powershifts! adds another element of risk/reward strategy. Those powershifts can be crucial in the later stages of the game and getting to silverball stampede or drift mode even.

#449 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Okay, there's the missing key.
I don't even know what a powershift is, and the pro doesn't have hazard targets..

Oh wow didnt know that about the hazard targets. I didn't think they were that big of deal til I found out about the power shifts.

Power shifts = The fire button extra hits during modes (ie VIP pass)

3 weeks later
#498 8 years ago

Hey guys. I've been working 60 hour work weeks and have a 2 year old son and wife that get a lot of attention when I do get home So time has been quite restricting lately. RobT can attest to this, I've been dying to get to his house for the last month to play his twd premium!

Bottom line; I Would love to get something implemented for you pro guys. And I Don't want to sound like a broken record or flake, but I'll dig into that pro code soon enough. Have faith - off to bed for now.

1 week later
#558 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

So drag race is the easiest mode to beat just by hitting drops and starting mb, correct ? I'm kinda getting a feel for easiest to hardest, just wondering what some of you guys do.
Haven't broke 100m yet.
And before he jumps in here singing, yes, that bastard Violent Steve came over and proceeded to kick sand in my face like the old Charles Atlas ads.
Put his dirty mitts all over my new girl.

Start with stunt driver > do the left flipper skill shot to the center target and get gear 3. Complete stunt driver in just a few shots.

It doesn't take much to get burnout MB lit, so maybe move to the mode in the bottom right corner - think it's rally race? And stack it with burnout MB.

Then stack police pursuit with your gearshift MB.

On the next ball when you don't have a MB lit, do drag race as it's easier to start with a ball saver.

That leaves cruisin and the other race mode (top middle - forgot the name ATM). But that race mode isn't too bad if you have power shifts stacked from your current progression and hazard targets (LE/prem model). So do this mode in single ball only and try not to hit the left loop until it's one of the last two shots then you can repeat hit it and use your power shifts to complete.

Stack a MB with cruisin if possible otherwise it's not such a bad single ball mode.

Hope this helps.

Btw, I left the club this weekend A trade popped up and I went with it. A fellow pinside right and friend asked me about the trade and I told him if it wasn't a trade for this specific game (LOTRLE), then I'd keep mustang - had no intention of selling for another game or trading it away for anything else.

1 year later
#1199 7 years ago

Hey all; when i owned the game back on 1.40 code i had a nice music remix. Anyway, a local pinsider and i have been talking for the past month and he just got a MUST PRO so i went ahead and incorporated my old remix for his new PRO. Sharing with you other pro owners for whoever wants it. If there's enough demand, maybe ill do custom remix's for all 3 versions (for a small donation ). but let me know what you guys think. Until then, here you go pro owners - oh, and please keep in mind this is untested as i dont have a mustang and the pinsider friend i made this for hasnt got his yet. anyway, here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ebgq5tr58oz41i/MUS145_SKB.BIN?dl=0

Here's the playlist:
The Trooper by Iron Maiden
Kickstart my Heart by Motley Crue
Shoot to Thrill by ACDC
Detroit Rock City by KISS
The Zoo by the Scorpions
Let us hear your voice by Pennywise
Given up by Linkin Park
All I Want by the Offspring
Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts
Black Sunshine by White Zombie
Figure it Out by Royal Blood

P.S-
there's a few bonus jackpot call outs in this sound remix too.

Enjoy

- Steve (SKB) -

5 months later
#1228 7 years ago

Here's my Mustang Pro song list if anyone wants to give it a shot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ebgq5tr58oz41i/MUS145_SKB.BIN?dl=0

Song Track:
Iron Maiden
Motley Crew
ACDC
KISS
Scorpions
Pennywise
Linkin Park
Offspring
Rascal Flatts
White Zombie
Royal Blood

Think this version has different super jp call outs too. Hope you like it, enjoy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-ride-the-pony-club?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.