6280848E-CBB5-4E7C-A20B-A47E82F05C36 (resized).jpeg
04129193-23EF-4298-8265-29E62A2068EC (resized).jpeg
70966554866__AC17C5A5-5A45-413A-9B06-C25D0706CCDD (resized).jpeg
27D52833-2803-41FE-B3DA-66139BA4F301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #422 Factory Mustang toy car selection Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #508 Short summary of the rules Posted by BillySastard (8 years ago)

Post #558 Strategy tips Posted by Eskaybee (8 years ago)

Post #666 Pre-installed song list Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #705 Link to rules set Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1002 Links to gameplay videos Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1114 Pre-installed songs Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1724 Video of SmartDMD colorization Posted by sirlonzelot (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darcy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 10 years ago

Back in the 60's Ford had a marketing target for the Mustang. One of them was "Six and a Single Girl" This was a spin on the title of a popular movie at that time. Ford was really on top of things regarding sales markets.

5 months later
#52 9 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

Where do you find the replacement cars you're putting in your pins? What size is needed?

The large car is made by Maisto 1:24 Scale. The cars are attached using the cars existing mounting holes. Stern says that M3 cars can also be used, but other owners have written that the holes on the M3 cars do not line up. Pre drill and self tapping screws could mount any car.

On the Premium I have, the car model that is on the turntable has been modified by Stern. The doors and hood have been secured shut. Most likely glued shut. The Premium/LE cross ramp blocks airballs from hitting the car.

2 weeks later
#69 9 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Is there any reason to opt for the LE over the Premium?
Aside from the art, are there any differences? I prefer the look of the Boss Premium as opposed to the LE.

These are the main differences from the Premium and LE.

LE has shaker motor, powder coated armour, autograph on the playfield, 5 flashers in the back box, and certificate of authenticity. The 3D cabinet art as well.

#76 9 years ago

With 351 as part of your Pinside name. I had assumed you had a Mach 1 of some type.

#83 9 years ago

Is this a new call out? The younger voiced woman says 'I have never hated a slow poke!". This happens during the Road Course. I still laugh or smirk when she calls this out.

1 week later
#106 9 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Actually that's a drag car. Old Mustangs weren't known for their turning ability. Now the new GT350 Ford is about to release, we'll see...

Did you happen to miss BOSS 302. The SCCA champion back in 1970. To your credit yes, the standard Mustang is not known for great handling.
It took Carroll Shelby, Parnelli Jones, Bud Moore, George Follmer, and their crews to get the BOSS 302 to handle perfectly.Although the race prepared cars are not street cars. Many of the mods were on the road cars.

On any first generation Mustang the following improvements will help the handling. Lowering the A-Arms, larger sway bar, Monte Carlo bar, Export Brace, and stiffer shocks on all 4 corners.

#108 9 years ago

The Trans-Am Boss 302 race cars were mostly hand built. None of the current aftermarket sheet metal will fit on the race cars. We had one at a show, and the owner then did a presentation on his race car. # 16 I think. The cars started out as 1969's and the sheet metal was changed to look like a 1970. The race cars were kind of 9/10ths size of the street cars

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Of the 20 or so factory T/A Boss 302's built by Ford in '69 and '70, I've personally seen about 12 of them. Living in California CAN be good sometimes. Truth be told, one of the nation's foremost restorers of those '69-'70 Mustang factory race cars is about 10 miles from my house. I usually saw them as he finished them and brought them to local car shows.
While they are normal size(had to be for proper homologation), there is a lot of stuff that is cut, shaved, and "caressed", down on them. The most notable thing that they did was to figuratively and almost literally "chop" a wedge out of the bottom back of the fenders, thereby lowering just the nose of the car. On production Mustangs, the bodyline that starts at the front edge of the fenders remains basically flat all the way back to the end of the door. If you look at the factory built race cars, that line is slanted down at the nose. They did this largely for aerodynamics of course, and it's also a good way to tell if a car is a recreation/clone/fake factory T/A car.
This one's my absolute favorite:
1969 Smokey Yunick T/A Boss 302

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

That is a cool photo! Boss 302 sitting outside of Kar Kraft, the other Mustang and the Mercury on the left. The guys in the window looking back at the photographer. This is an older photo it is really nifty. I wonder if that car is a mule and has a Boss 429 in it? Imagine the poor kid with the hot Camaro or Firebird getting smoked by that car on the street. Is there a back story? Other than the Mr.Yunick connection.

9c3d9cd777a509c27238fb8fc8c955cd... 183 KB

1 month later
#157 9 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

this is the mock up of the 4 speed + reverse option (images below) and have a 5 speed + reverse or can do a 6 speed.
obviously the hooked one would be extremely nice chromed steel with colour in the lettering to help it pop even more. With the plastic option you would have to clear the place first before colouring in the lettering.
below is a digital mock up but very flat looking not chrome. Also is the image from shape ways in premium silver and their digital version showing a bit more detail of the numbers and letter.

625x465_2751587_6960984_14129301... 71 KB
625x465_2751587_8141952_14203200... 154 KB
625x465_2751587_6961204_14129301... 29 KB

With the Mustang pins shout out, "Are You Stuck in First Gear?" One could look at the shooter and agree. "Yes, I am stuck in First Gear!"

2 months later
#192 9 years ago

Changed out the BOSS. The original Grabber Green 1970 BOSS 302 is now swapped for a Grabber Blue 1970 BOSS 429.
DSCN0654.JPGDSCN0654.JPG

It took roughly 20 minutes. The Blue looks paler in the photo. Found the car in Walmart. It is a Motor Max 1:24 scale. Had to drill 2 new holes into the bottom, other than that all went well.

With the Turn Table off, with access to the playfield I waxed the Pop Bumper area. Then also noticed that the Pop Bumper area is covered with mylar. The rubber rings behind and beside the Gears Targets needs to be replaced, as they are starting to crack.

#194 9 years ago

A good friend of mine had a 1970 Grabber Fastback. It was Grabber Blue. The Grabber Package had to come with a Sportsroof, V8 engine, Sport Mirrors, Graphic Stripe, Standard Interior, and I think the rear Spoiler. It was kind of different.

#196 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

So any 1:24 scale Mustang will work? Sweet!

I would say yes. Drilling new holes in the bottom, to mount the car is required. Stern uses the Maisto cars that have the 2 mounting holes in the bottom. Maisto uses the holes to mount the cars in their box. Now, Stern paper work states that M3 die-cast cars should also fit. But another Pinsider stated that he had to drill the M3 car to fit.
Stern Pinball also glues the hood and doors shut. Most likely to avoid the doors opening during shipping. On the Premium and LE that cross ramp blocks air balls going towards the car.

#198 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

blacked out taillight panel and hub caps with beauty rings

Trim Rings and Hub caps on a wide wheel, yes..
The blacked out taillight panel I'm not sure if his had that. If a Mustang has any 2nd colour added at the assembly plant there is usually a 'number' after the paint code. 5 is for semi gloss black.
Grabber Orange as apposed to Yellow, that's cool. Now, it is Black or still in primer?

1 month later
#255 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Rules question:
anyone know how often the orbit gates should be open? For instance, during police pursuit sometimes they'll never open up and other times I play the mode they're open on pretty much every shot. Do the modes act differently each time they are played which could be causing this strange observation?

On the plunge they gates only allow the ball to enter the area above the roll overs. During Police Pursuit and Road Race the gates allow for ball travel in both directions. 5 complete orbit shots are my maximum so far. Then a sequence is complete and the left gate closes. The left gate will also close when the left ramp is down.

2 weeks later
#325 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Has anyone ever had an issue with their toilet bowl? I wiped down my pf tonight and wiped down the Ramp too. Now when I shoot the toilet bowl ramp it just kinda duds into the hole

Did you happen to bend the metal flap? During the wipe down. It should deflect the ball along the wall of the 360 degree bowl.

#329 9 years ago

He is a quick shot of the one on my pin.
DSCN0686.JPGDSCN0686.JPG

This has been a problem with other Mustang pins.

#330 9 years ago

4 or 5 loops are possible with a generously set tilt.

#335 9 years ago

If your Mustang pin is set up with a higher play field angle, this may also effect the ball looping around the 360 Bowl. I've played a LE with a high angle and the ball could only loop the bowl 1 and a half times.

#336 9 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

I went to the supermarket early this morning and saw this in the parking lot. '66
Boy, I did I want this car - it was beautiful.
m1.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Emberglo is a nifty color.

#338 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nah don't think that's it. My pitch is 6.7 deg and before I cleaned the pf and ramp it worked all the time for 3-5 loops

I should of typed that more clearly, oops! When I meant 'your game' I meant anybody's else's Mustang Pin not your game Eskaybee.

#382 8 years ago

LE/Premium has cracked the Top 100. Landing at #92, so far so good.

1 week later
#389 8 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Does anyone know if the letters on the LE turntable are "clocked" to point to the little red arrow in front at certain times? I took it apart when I put a different car on and never bothered to check. A friend came over and asked me if the MUSTANG letters were supposed to match up.

On page B12 of the Mustang manual. Shows that the "Turn Table Encoder Biscuit", must have the larger cut out facing the Letter 'A'. If it is installed wrong the lighting below the Turn Table will not line up with the letter that is rewarded at the Store-Tool Box.

#399 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Anyway, when the ramp is lifted on the left side, it seems to me that the ball should go directly through the ball gate and feed into the Ford/Mustang lanes

When the ramp lifts up, that gate should allow the ball to pass from left into the Ford rollovers.
E mail Stern tech support, they may have an answer.

For now check to see if there is something blocking the gate from opening. The 2 gates at the top function as one direction and freely to allow for orbit shots in either direction based on if the ramp is up or down. The coil or switches that control that gate must not be activating correctly. Allowing the gate to open, assuming that if the coil is activated then the gate locks. Have any errors appeared on the switch test? There is also a coil test as well.

Orbit shots on Mustang are extremely quick. 5 is usually a maximum then gate locks for one direction.

#402 8 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

LE/Premium has cracked the Top 100. Landing at #92, so far so good.

It is now at #83. Will it pass Corvette in a few weeks??

1 month later
#425 8 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Speedo testing

That looks like a Desk Top piece. Not an actual 1965 gauge package. Great Idea BTW. Have you figured out the Clock and Thermometer will function? Can you get the indicator lights to function as well?

1 week later
#448 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I don't even know what a powershift is

The Powershift steps up those 1 to 6 lights just below the Gears Drops.

1 month later
#597 8 years ago
Quoted from PromoJoe23:

Mustang Corral up in Burlington, Washington.

Hey I've bought Mustang Parts there.

#668 8 years ago

Had a great game this morning on my Mustang. 277,000,000 points. Don't usually play the Mustang in the morning, but had a blast.
The 3 other people waiting for their morning lift to work were not as happy as I was. The game time was at least 12 minutes with 3 extra balls.

#731 8 years ago

Latest Pinside Top 100, has Mustang L.E. & Premium moved up from #83 to #71.

#748 8 years ago
Quoted from karl:

Also, I have noticed that in some circumstances, when I start Gear shift multiball, no extra balls come into play (happens maybe 1/10 times) just one ball during it. There is no ball search when this happens. Haven't had this problem with any of the other multiball modes yet.

Is it possible that you had cancelled the Gear Shift Multi Ball by hitting the flippers twice? 2 balls is the minimum, 6 is the maximum.

#761 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Still cant break 100m on factory defaults

Say, "WHAT!"

1 week later
#813 8 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I could not commit that the dash would fit the LE and Prem till I got one.
Now I know that the dash will clear the turn table without issue. I am totally sold out of the Dash but if you source them I can build them ...if I can find the dashes at a good price might run a few more for LE just to be fair.
Seriously thinking of doing the valve cover mod now...stay tuned.

The use of the 1965 Mustang Desktop, in the Stern Mustang Premium, BOSS edition just seems odd. Since BOSS Mustangs were first built in 1969 not 1965. I just looks slightly off. Like a historical inaccuracy. It is a Great Mod BTW.

Your ideas are very, very good. Thanks.

1 week later
#817 8 years ago

Here a few pics of the Premium that I have.
DSCN0746.JPGDSCN0746.JPG
Below, with the power on, the gate will lift up as the ball comes from the left. Yours should not be locked, from the ball going under the ramp, into the Top Roll Overs.
DSCN0747.JPGDSCN0747.JPG
Below is the back of the rear panel, showing the wiring access. The wires to the coil go in through the lower part of the rear panel. Is it possible a wire has been damaged or fallen off?
DSCN0749.JPGDSCN0749.JPG

#818 8 years ago

The left hand side gate will allow the ball to enter the FORD roll overs, when the ball is shot up under the raised ramp.
The left hand side gate will allow the ball to leave the FORD rollovers, during a ball plunge, when the Left Flipper held up.
Orbit Shots should also be allowed. During Police Pursuit and 1 other mode. Orbit shots can be from the right or left. 6 orbit shots appear to be the limit then that completes a level, and closes the gate.
That gate will not allow the ball through, to end up stuck under the lowered ramp.

#820 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well that's one more thing the Pro doesn't have.

What would cause the difference between the Pro and LE? To have Stern use a Post in the Pro to the Gate in the LE?
Is there a programming level I am missing?

#823 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Haven't a clue.

It is possible that the Up Post is just a lower cost than the gate set up?? Hmmm! 2 wires 1 coil, would be similar in installation.

#825 8 years ago

The Turn Table mechanism is on the right side of the playfield. Directly under the silver wheel that turns the table.

1 week later
#856 8 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Thanks for the info! Since I don't have any rings that size on hand, I'll put in an order for a bunch of random rubber and stuff I need for my other pins. Also sent off a note to the distributor about the issue...
I had two of my machines go down yesterday (I was afraid to touch the third working pin!) Plus I picked up 2 wedge head pins the day before that need big shop jobs, so I'm down to 1 out of 5 pins working right now! Lol, I guess that's the reason to have a bunch of machines, so at least few of them can be played while you're working on the rest!

The Stern Manual shows that there are 2 rings on the turntable drive. 1 inch by 1/8 inch thick urethane O rings

1 month later
#915 8 years ago

Really liking that Mustang Mach 3 on that stainless ramp part. I've always looked at that ramp part as a place to put something.

#920 8 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

I love a good set of spinners on my Mustang
image.jpeg

Almost a Thumbs Down. That is just sad. But hey, if it makes the owner happy so be it.

#921 8 years ago

This is more Pony like.
4x4-mustang-1.jpg 4x4.jpg4x4-mustang-1.jpg 4x4.jpg

2 months later
#984 8 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

"That is it........I will be in my trailer!!! (French accent)
Love some of the humor.

"I always liked a slow poke". Gets me smiling almost every time, when Daisy calls it out.

#991 8 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

There's no 3x playfield, so I don't know how that'd be possible.

I've seen 4x at the bonus count at the end of the ball. The Mustang Store Scoop can award 2x. The end of ball bonus has to do with the FORD rollovers at the top.

1 week later
#1009 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

afmstang_(resized).jpg

Funny!

2 months later
#1087 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Did these come with a cliffy like protector from the factory?

On the Mustang Store, yes, for both LE and Premium.

2 months later
#1169 7 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Do you owners still enjoy your game ?

Most definitely. Play it almost every day. 1/2 hour to 1 hour sessions. Lately have been getting real low scores, below 10 million, with real quick ball times.

Usually I turn it off when I reach a game total of over 100 million. Had a 280 million game last week.
It is just pure Mustang Pinball Fun. Not breaking the tires into 2nd kind of fun, but still a type of Fun!

1 week later
#1187 7 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Still looking for my color DMD if anyone has a lead

In this Topic, on page 17. Post number 829, has Sirlonzelot posting a video from SmartDMD.

#1192 7 years ago
Quoted from Moli410:

ut I also have the problem of the ball often getting stuck under the ramp.
Is there a fix for it?

Not really. The pin will search for the missing ball, when it determines that the ball is not being played. All games with a lifting ramp where the ball has roll under the ramp, end up with a stuck ball once and a while.

8 months later
#1220 7 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

The Premium models seemed to be the most limited in quantity (100 - 200?) based on prior posts, but I don't recall seeing any production estimates for the LE's. Finding a Premium or LE to play on route seems to be especially rare with Mustang

The Premium and LE models did have numbered plaques. Seen on Pinside, some one with a number over 100, for a Premium. But is was not over number 150.

1 week later
#1233 7 years ago

Ok Mustang fans, here is an ultimate question.

"When in MUSTANG Multiball, and you hit all of the lit targets, lighting MUSTANG, What happens next?
Is there a high score awarded? Are levels rewarded? Do you get to Silverball Stampede? Has anyone done that?

I'm asking as I had just the 'T' left and just could not get it, and had never lit more than 4 or 5 letters, before tonight.

#1235 7 years ago

Here is another question, in "Silverball Stampede", is this a pure video mode, or does one shoot the lit targets like in MUSTANG Multiball?

Only got to SilverBall Stampede twice, since owning the pin. When the playfield lighting dims to a grey, and the target lights change to a grey/purple colour. (colour changing on the Premium and L.E.)

#1238 7 years ago

Silverball Stampede wizard mode

Once you complete complete all 7 sequential Mustang jackpots,

Thanks for the info, Tim.

3 weeks later
#1276 6 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Or even offer a few different files that have different colored sets of cars.

As not all Mustangs were 'Re-Sale Red'.

#1281 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Got a mustang. When I launch the ball, the ramp on the left won't lift to let the ball go thru. It gets stuck and after a few seconds, it does a ball search and the ramp lifts. What's the problem?

That gate on the left. That will allow the ball to pass, should be normally closed, when the ramp is down.

As Pinworthy states above, before the ball is plunged for the extra skill shoot holding the left flipper button, should allow the gate to open and lift the ramp.

For orbit shots from the right, during Road Coarse or Police Chase, does the ball get stuck too?

#1303 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Oh is it? Then I won't complain. Got the nuts off but I didn't have a smaller size ratchet wrench in my set which would made it much faster.

Premium and L.E. require removing 4 nuts. Then undoing the light harness under the playfield. Feeding the wires out of a hole which actually looks smaller than the wiring connector that is attached to the turntable. Then flip over the car and turntable, undo 2 sets of screws to free the car. Making sure to line up the parts correctly, or else when it is all assembled the lit letters on the turntable will not match the awarded letters at the back of the playfield. (Been there, done that.) Luckily the Car installation is drawn out, and in the Games Manual.

#1309 6 years ago

As a Ford Mustang fan. On the pin, the pop bumper covers look great. Using artistic license to create auto gauges for the pop bumper covers borders on genius. Could of been more logos, or magnum 500's. Some what sadly, the pops are kind of hidden from the player.

1 week later
#1332 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

you gotta take that stuff off the walls and put them in the shed. I would freak out to have that stuff hanging any where near my Mustang.

Had a friend with a 1968 GT500. Finally for some reason I had to drop by his house. He showed me the 1 bay garage he had the Shelby in. Nothing but a car, and a tool box. Even the tool box was visibly secured so it could not to move. Everything else he had was in an adjoining room.

#1334 6 years ago

Could do something like this,,, but.. 103273.jpgBoss 429 (resized).jpg103273.jpgBoss 429 (resized).jpg You are not Drew.

#1338 6 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I try not to be too overly protective of my cars. In my experience, the more you fret over them the more likely it is something's going to happen to them.

This one will make you laugh.

A different friend had a awesome 1965 Fastback, a beautiful resto-mod, he would take his other vehicle to scout out were he could park his Mustang at show an shines, restaurant outings, and other club events. Usually the day before or very early in the morning. Couldn't really blame him but most of us thought it was bit extreme.

1 month later
#1378 6 years ago
Quoted from mima:

I made tire racks for the playfield spots.

What does the P O C stand for? Where that yellow helmet is, on the rotating part of the turntable, I want to put a Mustang wheel and tire on it. Either a Magnum 500 or the Sports Trim Ring with Hub Cap, think it would be fine there.

2 months later
#1440 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

many of those who purchased a Mustang premium specifically wanted it over a Mustang LE because of the Boss Mustangs pictured on the game.

I would fall into this category, how many pins have a 1971 BOSS 351 on them, 1, the Premium. Also the Premium at the time was a lower cost than the LE. Just didn't think the additions on the LE were worth the Extra money.

7 months later
#1486 5 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I’m in. Joined late last night.

Is that an April 17th Mustang Pin? Noticing there is a plaque on the back box.

4 months later
#1545 5 years ago

This photo is a little disturbing.
2018-ford-mustang-sedan-0.jpgMustang (resized).jpg2018-ford-mustang-sedan-0.jpgMustang (resized).jpg

Ford can call it anything else, Torino, Cougar, Capri, Talladega, Spoiler, Cyclone, Galaxy, Comet, Falcon, Fairlane, Fusion GT, for the love of Pete, not Mustang!

2 months later
#1657 5 years ago

I never installed the 2nd update in my Mustang. Did the first update, which did change game play a little bit.

5 months later
#1779 4 years ago

Lee Iacocca passed away today, July 2nd, he was 94. He was called the father of the Mustang.

1 week later
#1784 4 years ago
Quoted from HighFive:

Been playing Mustang digitally in TPA and always wondered, how do we make the ball use the cross over ramp in the middle? Been playing a lot of this table, and i never saw the ball use that ramp.

The cross ramp is only on the Premium and LE.

The games flyer, names it 'Racing Line Diverter'.
"The Racing Line is the route the ball must take in order to minimize the time taken to complete the course."

After the ball travels through the ball guide on the left a few times that diverter will switch other ball guide, or is it the other way around?

4 months later
#1818 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

It's a sad day

Ford is putting the 'Sport' back into SUV. Apparently it will be on the high side, as for price. Shouldn't have a Mustang or Mach in its name. Ford has plenty of names it could of used, Cougar, Fairlane, Comet, Falcon, Montego, Galaxy, just to name some examples.

As for the pinball part, it looks like the rear floor is not flush with the rear hatch sill.

1 week later
#1824 4 years ago

The first run of Mach E's have sold out.

1 month later
#1827 4 years ago

First time in 5 years. Finally won an Extra Game. From the ball going down the outlane when the 'Special" is lit. The Special is lit for only a short time during certain modes.

1 month later
#1890 4 years ago

Finally have heard that, 'Go Boy Go' song in a TV ad. Other than from the Mustang pin.

1 month later
#1914 4 years ago

April 17th is International Mustang Day. 2020 makes the Mustang 56 years old.

#1917 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

it was going to be a cougar!

There were a few names that were considered. Cougar, Allegro, T-5, and Torino. The Lincoln Mercury Team came up with the Cougar name, and their design won the new design challenge. Although the Mustang is only a reskin of the then existing Falcon, using the lower section of the unit body. It was not a completely new design.

#1920 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

So can you decipher this?
C4ZE
DOZE
D0ZX
C9ZB

Not off the top of my head.

C4ZE. C -1960's. 4 - 1964. Z - Carline for Mustang. E -engine.
D0ZE. D - 1970's. 0 - 1970. Z - Mustang. E- Engine.
D0ZX. D - 1970's 0 -1970. Z - Mustang. X - Mustang Muscle Parts program.
C9ZB. C - 1960's 9 - 1969. Z - Mustang. B - Body part.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darcy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-ride-the-pony-club?tu=Darcy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.