04129193-23EF-4298-8265-29E62A2068EC (resized).jpeg
70966554866__AC17C5A5-5A45-413A-9B06-C25D0706CCDD (resized).jpeg
27D52833-2803-41FE-B3DA-66139BA4F301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).png
IMG_0261 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #422 Factory Mustang toy car selection Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #508 Short summary of the rules Posted by BillySastard (8 years ago)

Post #558 Strategy tips Posted by Eskaybee (8 years ago)

Post #666 Pre-installed song list Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #705 Link to rules set Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1002 Links to gameplay videos Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1114 Pre-installed songs Posted by Tuna_Delight (7 years ago)

Post #1724 Video of SmartDMD colorization Posted by sirlonzelot (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BudManPinFan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1312 6 years ago

Here's a couple items I'm getting rid of that might interest some of the people here. I'm selling my small lighted police car I bought from Mezel Mods - $38 shipped to the lower 48. Also I'm selling a custom Mustang 50th Anniversary themed Komet gumball machine set up to vend candy/nuts - $90 shipped to the lower 48. Both items are in great shape and work fine.

DSCN2373 (resized).JPGDSCN2373 (resized).JPG

DSCN2363 (resized).JPGDSCN2363 (resized).JPG

#1319 6 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

You mean, can it be set to free play?

No free play setting, but I decided to hold on to it right now. I let my friends play pinball and drink beer for free, but they have to pay for the snacks!

#1320 6 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Either that or buy an LE and trade it for a premium. I know that sounds kind of backwards, but the way prices are going and with the numbers actually produced, I think the LE and the Premium are fairly level in value right now.

I tend to agree you probably won't see much difference between the price of a used premium and a used LE. I was looking for a premium cause I own a Boss 302, but I wound up buying an LE cause I found a great deal on one. The premiums are hard to come by and the people who have them are holding on to them, but I'm really happy with my LE and it's not going anywhere.

#1323 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I'm just the opposite. I ordered Stern Mustang Boss premium in 2014 and then bought a 2013 Boss 302 in 2016.

I've got a 2013 also in Race Red, but I really like the GHIG and SBY colors. We've had so much rain this spring I haven't driven it much, but I was blasting around in it yesterday and it always puts a big shit-eating grin on my face!

#1326 6 years ago

Here's one of the Boss and one of my 2006 supercharged GT. They both need to be washed, I'm way more into driving them than cleaning them!

IMG_0077 (resized).JPGIMG_0077 (resized).JPG

IMG_0078 (resized).JPGIMG_0078 (resized).JPG

#1329 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

They look great....but man you gotta take that stuff off the walls and put them in the shed. I would freak out to have that stuff hanging any where near my Mustang.

It's really not a problem, but that is why the GT sits next to the wall and the Boss gets the middle stall. Our subdivision doesn't allow sheds so it all has to go in the garage.

#1330 6 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I had to choise between a green 2013 and my SBY 2012 and it was tough because the 13 has sync and that cool slotted hood but the school bus yellow with way lower miles won,the 13 had 15000 miles and my 12 had 2000 for the same price but I like the 13 more but SBY "yellow blaze metallic tri coat"is way cool also so it was very hard to decide , I believe SBY was a 12 color only but I could be wrong

Nice Lotus Elise, my friend had an older model and it was a very fun car to drive too.

#1336 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh you live in one of those. How about one of those bigger deck type storage boxs?

Got one of those, it holds all the kid's outdoor toys.

#1337 6 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Had a friend with a 1968 GT500. Finally for some reason I had to drop by his house. He showed me the 1 bay garage he had the Shelby in. Nothing but a car, and a tool box. Even the tool box was visibly secured so it could not to move. Everything else he had was in an adjoining room.

I try not to be too overly protective of my cars. In my experience, the more you fret over them the more likely it is something's going to happen to them.

3 weeks later
#1360 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Installed the the air intake system today. Matches great with her exhaust, eliminates the drone at 2k RPM and deepens the growl. Noticeable increase in acceleration as well.

Did you put a custom tune on it when you installed the CAI?

#1362 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

No, but I'm waiting to see if the CEL comes on with a lean code first. Going to give it 100 miles to see if the CEL comes on and if it does then I'll do a tune.

You definitely don't want to run it too lean and risk detonating your engine. But even if you don't get a lean code a good tune will increase the throttle response and make it a lot funner to drive.

#1364 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

As you can see I'm all old school. Only 345hp.

I sometimes miss the days of messing with carburetors.

3 months later
#1433 6 years ago

Your daughter's eyeing the GHIG Boss thinking 'As soon as I turn 16...'

1 week later
#1438 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

No I begged everyone to sell theirs and spandol kindly offered his up.

You don’t see many Premiums or LEs come up for sale cause they made a lot less of these than the other recent Sterns. Maybe that’s because it plays differently than most of the other recent Sterns and people don’t know what to make of it. I’m still enjoying mine and think it’s one of the best coded pins they’ve done. I think it’s funny when people on here try to make fun of me because I own one.

1 year later
#1559 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I don't think it is and I have both. I'd sell NASCAR before Mustang.

I agree, I think Mustang is much better than NASCAR, but both get overlooked because of their themes.

#1562 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

that's odd, would think car titles would be huge with the 30-50 yr olds (most pinball guys). Cars, pretty women, and beer should cover most things!

Problem is NASCAR and Mustang are very brand specific and if you don’t like those brands you’re less likely to enjoy the pins based on them.

1 week later
#1600 5 years ago

I have a Hooked on Pinball tachometer mod that I took off my pin and was just sitting around so I’ve decided to sell it. $50 including shipping in the continental U.S.

FA50FC6B-84D0-40DB-BBD7-EA319A5DDB00 (resized).jpegFA50FC6B-84D0-40DB-BBD7-EA319A5DDB00 (resized).jpeg
#1604 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Now that was a smoken deal.

Yeah it’s a great mod for sure! I’ve just gotten to the stage where I prefer my pins to be more stock, just my own personal preference.

1 month later
#1653 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

They sold so few I don't think they'll bother with code updates.

It would be nice, and supposedly Lonnie has additional coders on his team so they could do it, but I don’t see it happening unless they were to release it as a vault edition.

11 months later
#1828 4 years ago

Still enjoying my Mustang pin, others have come and gone but I still love playing this one. Now if they would just release ColorDMD for it!

1 month later
#1872 4 years ago

YES!!!! Now I just need them to release a ColorDMD for KISS.

2 years later
#2056 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Game is a bit quirky, trying to figure it all out. Are the mustang letters supposed to carry over from game to game? I get a couple of letter in a game, when the game ends and a new game is started, those letters are still lit. Didn’t see anything in the settings about carry over.
And what causes the turntable to spin?

Yes, the mustang letters are supposed to carry over from game to game. If you get all the letters lit and drain before starting Mustang Multiball, the next person to start a game on the machine will immediately have Mustang Multiball mode ready to start.

#2057 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Was going to add a color lcd dmd, but I didn't realize they were $500 now, pretty hard to justify it even though they make really nice products. I'll probably stick with the red dmd.

I bought a ColorDMD for my KISS last year and know that the price had gone up, but I didn’t think they were that expensive then. I will say that it does make a big difference on Mustang though, much bigger than the addition of a shaker motor.

#2062 1 year ago
Quoted from tullster:

The random Mustang letter thing goes away if you set the game in competition mode. Then, the letters start at M for each player and you need to earn them. In my opinion, it's much better that way.

Thanks, I never knew this. I didn’t recall seeing a specific setting in the menus to change it, but it makes sense they would have to disable it for competition mode.

3 months later
#2071 11 months ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Kind of quiet here, so how is everyones game holding up? No problems with my pro since NIB.

Still enjoying my LE, only issue is a couple of the drop down targets aren’t registering so I can’t complete drag race mode in one ball, which kind of ruins any good game you’re having. When I get some time I need to see what’s going on.

3 weeks later
#2074 10 months ago
Quoted from MJW:

Sadly leaving the club as Refinery Boss Prem #87 sale is pending.

Dang that looks sweet, love the chrome trim on the front. Hope you got a good price for it, not many of the BOSS (premium) editions around.

7 months later
#2129 3 months ago

Looks nice! It should come with a ColorDMD though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BudManPinFan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-ride-the-pony-club?tu=BudManPinFan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.