IMG_1013 (resized).jpeg
6280848E-CBB5-4E7C-A20B-A47E82F05C36 (resized).jpeg
04129193-23EF-4298-8265-29E62A2068EC (resized).jpeg
70966554866__AC17C5A5-5A45-413A-9B06-C25D0706CCDD (resized).jpeg
27D52833-2803-41FE-B3DA-66139BA4F301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).png
IMG_0261 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,158 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 44.
#2001 2 years ago

What 2-3 mods would you all suggest for this game?

#2002 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Shaker motor, external subwoofer.

#2003 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

What 2 or 3 mods would you suggest for this game?

Tach (run off spinner on right side) and ColorDMD are the two best.
Shaker also works (tie it in so it shakes when the engine noise sounds).

#2004 2 years ago

All of the above mods are good!

1 week later
#2005 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

My Leg Lights. hehehehehehe

1 week later
#2006 2 years ago

Anyone Interested in a premium /LE playfield protector never installed .

#2007 2 years ago

Would anyone care to post the list of rubber rings / posts etc list from the manual that I would need to order from Titan? As a surprise gift to my Ford dealer friend, I would like to update his game with new rubbers and a color dmd. Thanks in advance!

#2008 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Tach (run off spinner on right side) and ColorDMD are the two best.
Shaker also works (tie it in so it shakes when the engine noise sounds).

Thanks! Unfortunately the tach mod is out of stock. How do I tie in the shaker as you suggest?

#2009 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Thanks! Unfortunately the tach mod is out of stock. How do I tie in the shaker as you suggest?

Shaker just connects to the wiring installed in the game.

https://www.pinballlife.com/shaker-motor-kit-rev-b-for-most-stern-sam-system-games.html

#2010 2 years ago

What's the deal with this pro "LE"? Made on the same day the mustang was. Is this an edition within an edition?

IMG_20220209_151514 (resized).jpgIMG_20220209_151514 (resized).jpg
#2011 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Would anyone care to post the list of rubber rings / posts etc list from the manual that I would need to order from Titan? As a surprise gift to my Ford dealer friend, I would like to update his game with new rubbers and a color dmd. Thanks in advance!

I just made a kit on Titanpinball last night. There was not one listed so I made a new one. Unfortunately I could not figure out how to make a Stern Mustang kit so it’s under the 1964 Chicago coin Mustang. Used the manual and copied.

#2012 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

What's the deal with this pro "LE"? Made on the same day the mustang was. Is this an edition within an edition?

I think all the games that either got finished that day or were on the line got those plaques. May be as few as a couple hundred. They're not numbered or anything so I don't think there's anything truly special there, but it's a really cool thing for the right people(who are also Mustang enthusiasts).

Honestly, there might be more games with these plaques on them than actual Premium models!

#2013 2 years ago

pretty sure 50 years ago to that date was when the first Mustang rolled off the line and that was to commerate that days run.

#2014 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

pretty sure 50 years ago to that date was when the first Mustang rolled off the line and that was to commerate that days run.

Ford actually had lots of cars done before April 17th as mass production actually started on March 9th, 1964, and a couple cars were even accidentally sold a couple days "early", including the very first Mustang ever made, 5F08F100001, to a regular joe that just convinced his dealer to sell it to him early. By "early", I mean before April 17th, which was the Mustang's official launch date. Ford sold over 20,000 mustangs that first weekend alone. Plenty of them were made and delivered to dealers before the launch date so they were ready to sell them on that fateful day.

#2015 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

[quoted image]

I believe the first 50 pros made had the plaque all supposedly made on April 17 2014.

#2016 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I believe the first 50 pros made had the plaque all supposedly made on April 17 2014.

interesting... thanks!

5 months later
#2017 1 year ago

With gas prices so high. Have all Mustangs been parked? Going to be a Great Barn Find for someone, one day.

#2018 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

With gas prices so high. Have all Mustangs been parked? Going to be a Great Barn Find for someone, one day.

If people only knew what they are missing out on!

#2019 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Not mine.

IMGA0551 (resized).JPGIMGA0551 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#2020 1 year ago

Anyone have a Hooked On Pinball Tachometer they'd be willing to part with?

2 weeks later
#2021 1 year ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Oh that's gonna be hard to find if not impossible. Good luck.

#2022 1 year ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Like "Eleanor" Gone in 60 Seconds

1 month later
#2023 1 year ago

Hey folks! Just joined the owners club. My game has the Hooked Tach meter… it lights up, but the needle doesn’t move when the spinner is hit.

The spinner switch is definitely working… as far as I can tell, the tach is hooked up.

Thoughts?

#2024 1 year ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I made my own using an Amazon tach and then wired to the spinner switch. I probably wrote about it if you search the thread. I no longer own a Mustang.

#2025 1 year ago

Set of like new, 5.0 center wheel caps. $60 shipped

IMG_9212 (resized).jpgIMG_9212 (resized).jpgIMG_9213 (resized).JPGIMG_9213 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#2026 1 year ago

What is the current estimated value of a LE HUO 1st owner machine?

#2027 1 year ago

I know a couple have sold recently, but I don't know if the sellers listed the amounts. You'd have to search the archived ads to find out for sure, but I'm sure they're still hovering around $9k, + or - a few hundred here and there for condition and location.

1 week later
#2028 1 year ago

Wondering if this is a misprint for Coin takers inventory. I might give them a call .

I have a Boss but didn’t think they went up that much in value … wow.

A030CD3E-A070-40B9-98AB-35C5179E50D9 (resized).pngA030CD3E-A070-40B9-98AB-35C5179E50D9 (resized).png
#2029 1 year ago
Quoted from MJW:

Wondering if this is a misprint for Coin takers inventory. I might give them a call .
I have a Boss but didn’t think they went up that much in value … wow.
[quoted image]

All those prices are bonkers crazy.
And charge your phone!

#2030 1 year ago
Quoted from MJW:

Coin takers inventory … wow.
[quoted image]

I sent an email about the ad - they have a NIB BOSS
I have this one and wonder what I should list for.
I bought it to do the ColorDMD coloring/programming. When I got it - it had 6 plays.
So the additional 70 were with the glass off for testing.

71170ACA-B126-4660-86CF-79979782DDB1 (resized).jpeg71170ACA-B126-4660-86CF-79979782DDB1 (resized).jpeg
#2031 1 year ago

I’m guessing 8K is a realistic number.
I have a perfect Boss with low plays as well. I know it sells for more than the LE, but by how much?
And after Ironman-gate, I don’t think I would buy a pack of balls from them.

#2032 1 year ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I’m guessing 8K is a realistic number.
I have a perfect Boss with low plays as well. I know it sells for more than the LE, but by how much?
And after Ironman-gate, I don’t think I would buy a pack of balls from them.

you can't be sure with SAM, as you can reset the audits, including that one...
but than if its perfect, than its perfect ! the state will be the key point

#2033 1 year ago

I've been looking for a Mustang Boss to add to my collection so if one of you guys decides to sell, let me know. But not if your asking $19,995, that's not even remotely in the ball park.

Thanks.

QSS

#2034 1 year ago

There is one on ebay now for about 15 grand.
Still pretty extreme.

One day i would love to find a pro in the NJ area for a reasonable price.
Which at this point i have no idea what is.

#2035 1 year ago

Not as low plays as the recent post but it is a Refinery edition with a lot of mods.

Curious what I could get for it but probably won’t sell it trade.

12694612-430E-4558-9FA7-9CB698B687D0 (resized).jpeg12694612-430E-4558-9FA7-9CB698B687D0 (resized).jpegE8030870-78F4-4FCD-BBAC-37579C42C9DA (resized).jpegE8030870-78F4-4FCD-BBAC-37579C42C9DA (resized).jpeg
#2036 1 year ago
Quoted from MadMaxDad:

I sent an email about the ad - they have a NIB BOSS
I have this one and wonder what I should list for.
I bought it to do the ColorDMD coloring/programming. When I got it - it had 6 plays.
So the additional 70 were with the glass off for testing.[quoted image]

Yeah I reached out to them as well to verify.

I’m at 1083 plays on mine.

#2037 1 year ago
Quoted from MJW:

Not as low plays as the recent post but it is a Refinery edition with a lot of mods.
Curious what I could get for it but probably won’t sell it trade. [quoted image][quoted image]

1,717 3ball plays

#2038 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

1,717 3ball plays

Thanks. 5 ball for the grand kids.

#2039 1 year ago
Quoted from MJW:

Curious what I could get for it but probably won’t sell it trade. [quoted image][quoted image]

Oh nice Leg Lights, I put red on my Pro.

1 week later
#2040 1 year ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh nice Leg Lights, I put red on my Pro.

Yeah they are from you Paul.

#2041 1 year ago
Quoted from MJW:

Yeah they are from you Paul.

Fantastic. I'm still selling them if you know anyone in the market, Cup Lights too.

1 month later
#2042 1 year ago

Picked up a premium over the weekend, 0043, super nice. Always wanted one, but could never find it. Has the tach mod I think from hooked.

My question is whether a shaker motor is worth getting? I'll add side mirrors too.

Was going to add a color lcd dmd, but I didn't realize they were $500 now, pretty hard to justify it even though they make really nice products. I'll probably stick with the red dmd.

#2043 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

but I didn't realize they were $500 now, pretty hard to justify it even though they make really nice products

I love ColorDMD. I have them in 5 games currently. But the psychological threshold of 500 just seems too high. I'm not sure I would have bought them if they had been that expensive.

#2044 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I love ColorDMD. I have them in 5 games currently. But the psychological threshold of 500 just seems too high. I'm not sure I would have bought them if they had been that expensive.

Yeah, I had them in all my games over the years, but it’s been a few years since I bought one and it was a bit of sticker shot. Passing on it for now.

#2045 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Picked up a premium over the weekend, 0043, super nice. Always wanted one, but could never find it. Has the tach mod I think from hooked.
My question is whether a shaker motor is worth getting? I'll add side mirrors too.
Was going to add a color lcd dmd, but I didn't realize they were $500 now, pretty hard to justify it even though they make really nice products. I'll probably stick with the red dmd.

Yeah that $500 is holding me back on my Pro too.

#2046 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Congrats! I'd get another Mustang if I could find a Premium at a sane price.

Shaker is definitely worth it. Gotta FEEL that engine revving!

I waited and waited for a color DMD for my Mustang, but alas ... I ended up selling my LE before they finally released one. Color DMDs are a must have upgrade for me personally and still worth it at $500 apiece.

#2047 1 year ago

Not a big shaker fan, but the ColorDMD is terrific on my premium.

#2048 1 year ago

Color DMD is too expensive, but a shaker adds and is relatively cheap.
I like shakers in general. Mustang isn't the greatest ever use of a shaker in a game, but it does add to the experience.
I like the shaker in sync with the motor rev audio during play.
My 2003 Mustang has a shaker hood scoop, and I like the idea of a shaker in my Mustang pinball.

#2049 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yeah, I had them in all my games over the years, but it’s been a few years since I bought one and it was a bit of sticker shot. Passing on it for now.

Rob,
Shaker and Color Dmd is a must! If you’re still not sure swing by and play mine you’re more than welcome to come over it’s a great game!

#2050 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Rob,
Shaker and Color Dmd is a must! If you’re still not sure swing by and play mine you’re more than welcome to come over it’s a great game!

Thx. I’m a big fan of color dmds, they make a great product, and I have zero doubt I’d like it, but I can’t pay $500+ for it. I’ll look for a used one. What’s worse is my TWD next to it, has one, and it look so nice with it.

Shaker and mirror blades are on the way.

Btw, have put a few games on it. It can be pretty brutal, fast as hell, but I like the uniqueness of it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 2,158 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-ride-the-pony-club/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.