Topic Stats

• 1,692 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 days ago by sirlonzelot
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 397 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1610 (resized).JPG
IMG_1608 (resized).JPG
IMG_1609 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181210_143512023 (resized).jpg
20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg
20180628_143530 (resized).jpg
FA50FC6B-84D0-40DB-BBD7-EA319A5DDB00 (resized).jpeg
2204D515-232C-4B36-BC82-5D1826E58263 (resized).jpeg
2018-ford-mustang-sedan-0.jpgMustang (resized).jpg
IMG_20180826_144357 (resized).jpg
ED32A37A-14CA-41DA-8BD9-9BA8B401B1A5 (resized).jpeg
AAE6E612-4E7A-4DEB-B35F-AE472B5AF469 (resized).jpeg
7F3F1486-C6C3-45F4-A8F3-1FC1B701118A (resized).jpeg
E3F96ECB-28E8-4ECE-8C93-906DFAD5B006 (resized).jpeg
20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg
4A2034AA-0BEA-4BF8-A6B4-746D954C709B (resized).jpeg

There are 1692 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 34.
#1651 60 days ago
Quoted from mima:

What do you guys think? Has the final code arrived or will Stern revisit this highly underrated game?

They sold so few I don't think they'll bother with code updates.

#1652 60 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Agreed. Given how few Mustangs are out there, what you see is what you get. If it was a Lyman game then maybe, but it's not.

#1653 59 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

It would be nice, and supposedly Lonnie has additional coders on his team so they could do it, but I don’t see it happening unless they were to release it as a vault edition.

#1654 59 days ago

I think it’s completely done. I couldn’t imagine Stern putting the resources into such a low volume game. I’m lucky that I haven’t owned it that long, so when I got it, I had already assumed it was done.

Is there something you would really want to see changed in an update?

#1655 59 days ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Is there something you would really want to see changed in an update?

I haven't gotten that far in the game so I couldn't say.

#1656 59 days ago

What’s missing? Seems pretty complete to me.

Would like the colorDMD treatment though!

#1657 59 days ago

I never installed the 2nd update in my Mustang. Did the first update, which did change game play a little bit.

#1658 59 days ago

I have a beautiful like new mustang le, not a scratch on her for $6200 if anybody is looking. in marketplace.

#1659 59 days ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

+1

That is definitely something I want in the game. Most of my Stern games already have them.

#1660 59 days ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I sure would like that too.

#1661 59 days ago

hi a mustang pro will be at home this sunday,i hope i will enjoy it

#1662 59 days ago
Quoted from chatplume51:

hi a mustang pro will be at home this sunday,i hope i will enjoy it

Welcome, all the way to France too. Do you have a Mustang car too? Post some pictures please.

#1663 59 days ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

What’s missing? Seems pretty complete to me.

Can't think of much I would change really, other than make Cruisin 2 a bit easier. As it is it almost falls into roadblock category. In the years I have owned the machine I have only beaten it once to move on to Silverball Stampede (which is amazing by the way). Probably 50 times I have had everything else complete but couldn't get past C2. They should have left it at each shot in order without the roving shots after...or maybe just one roving shot. As it is I think it's every shot in order, then 3 or 4 roving shots, each one moving faster. The last one is a bear and always gets me.

Other than that, more animations is really my biggest wish. A few modes, like Cruisin, just do not have many animations. I do not like looking up during the mode and just seeing text on the display. A couple more would go a long way.

I'd also really like them to allow for different songs between Gear Shift multiball and Drag Race multiball on the pro, but I understand that is an LE thing. I'd be fine if they could keep the same song between them in the stock code, but have different addresses so two different ones could be modded, but I'm sure there isn't a prayer of that happening. Then again I do not mind too much hearing Kickstart My Heart for both of them...

#1664 58 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Welcome, all the way to France too. Do you have a Mustang car too? Post some pictures please.

Hi i don't have a mustang but i love it and you can See it on road here,it s a lovely car

#1665 58 days ago

Hi i would like to know if a shaker is good mod for this game ?
Thanks for the answer

#1666 57 days ago
Quoted from chatplume51:

Hi i would like to know if a shaker is good mod for this game ?
Thanks for the answer

Well worth $100.

#1667 57 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Agreed. Given how few Mustangs are out there, what you see is what you get. If it was a Lyman game then maybe, but it's not.

I bet they sold more mustang pros than avenger pros.
I think total numbers would be suprising but still under 2500 games total.

#1668 57 days ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I think total numbers would be suprising but still under 2500 games total.

Hmmmm, I'm thinking under 1000 Pros. Sure would be nice to know. When me and my buddy have our Mustangs in a weekend indoor show I'm bringing my Pro as part of our display and let people play it.

#1669 56 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hmmmm, I'm thinking under 1000 Pros. Sure would be nice to know. When me and my buddy have our Mustangs in a weekend indoor show I'm bringing my Pro as part of our display and let people play it.

I had heard the avenger pro two run total was 500.
They sold out of Hulk quickly then took a while for the blue run and premium is the actual rare version.

#1670 56 days ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

You could be right about that. Avengers was not well received at all.

Quoted from HOOKED:

They sold out of Hulk quickly then took a while for the blue run and premium is the actual rare version.

You NEVER see an Avengers premium come up for sale. I bet they made no more than 100 of them.

#1671 56 days ago

I have sadly and officially now left the Mustang club as I sold my LE outside of Pinside this weekend. I will truly miss playing it and I'll continue to fight the good fight of countering the naysayers who have never given it a fair chance due to its less than popular theme. Mustang is a really FUN game that is absurdly underrated at its current Pinside #134 (!!!) slot.

I encourage all pinheads not already familiar with it, to seek one out and play some games on it - even better if you find a Premium or LE with their added features!
Rules and strategy info can be found here for those interested:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7bI7gUksbVgeW8yT1BsZ3R5cW8/view

#1672 55 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I have sadly and officially now left the Mustang club as I sold my LE outside of Pinside this weekend. I will truly miss playing it and I'll continue to fight the good fight of countering the naysayers who have never given it a fair chance due to its less than popular theme. Mustang is a really FUN game that is absurdly underrated at its current Pinside #134 (!!!) slot.
I encourage all pinheads not already familiar with it, to seek one out and play some games on it - even better if you find a Premium or LE with their added features!

Goodbye Sir Tuna hope your next game is as good or better. Still hoping for a color dmd this year.

#1673 55 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You could be right about that. Avengers was not well received at all.

You NEVER see an Avengers premium come up for sale. I bet they made no more than 100 of them.

There is one premium that has been sold on pinside twice unsure who has it now.

#1674 55 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Oh man I thought you were a lifer. Sorry to see you go.

#1675 55 days ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Goodbye Sir Tuna hope your next game is as good or better. Still hoping for a color dmd this year.

Thanks Robert. A ColorDMD was the one remaining mod that I was really looking forward to adding to my Mustang as it has a great set of dots that will look fantastic in color! I won't miss what has been a frustrating wait so far, but I hope they finally create the software soon for the rest of you guys to enjoy.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh man I thought you were a lifer. Sorry to see you go.

Thanks Paul - so did I, but unfortunately, limitations of space and new games funds have forced my hand.

#1676 55 days ago

There is one at Route 66 BBQ, with POTC (JJP) at 79 Pearl Street downtown Manhattan near the South Street Seaport in the Finncial District.

IMG_20181210_143512023 (resized).jpg
#1677 55 days ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

There is one at Route 66 BBQ, with POTC (JJP) at 79 Pearl Street downtown Manhattan near the South Street Seaport in the Finncial District.
[quoted image]

I wonder how it's earning. Is it in good shape?

#1678 55 days ago

Not busy yet, they just opened Game Room

2 weeks later
#1679 40 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hello i am starting to take care of my mustang's pinball
clean it and new paint

IMG_1608 (resized).JPGIMG_1609 (resized).JPGIMG_1610 (resized).JPG
#1680 39 days ago
Quoted from chatplume51:

Hello i am starting to take care of my mustang's pinball
clean it and new paint
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Lookin good.

#1681 39 days ago

Great looking trim. Hoping for color dmd this year.

#1682 39 days ago

Ditto ColorDMD! I already have it installed, set to Blue. *Fingers Crossed*

#1683 39 days ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Great looking trim. Hoping for color dmd this year.

We all are. The game is so rare that I don't think any of the guys who do the coloring have one to work with.

#1684 38 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

We all are. The game is so rare that I don't think any of the guys who do the coloring have one to work with.

There is a guy in the EU that has colorized it. I believe it's on youtube.

#1685 38 days ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

There is a guy in the EU that has colorized it. I believe it's on youtube.

That was me , it is no longer on YouTube.

I am sure someday I will get a boss back. Great game. I miss it.

#1686 37 days ago

This is what I can show you, as I don’t longer have this game.

It needs some work. I had a laptop crash and lost some files, also the firmware is now 1.45, I made it under 1.4

Maybe I will correct it someday

#1687 37 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

It needs some work. I had a laptop crash and lost some files, also the firmware is now 1.45, I made it under 1.4

Dang that was a lot of work. Really looked good.

#1688 37 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Dang that was a lot of work. Really looked good.

Yes it was. The sprit frames were killing me. I had to recolor it over and over again. You are very Limited with pinballbrowser.

It ended with that I had enough of this game, now I miss it

#1689 37 days ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Nice work - so cool to see some Mustang animations in color finally!

It's a shame that ColorDMD hasn't produced a colorized version for Mustang yet as its dots are SO MUCH BETTER than those on a lot of other games that have been done.

#1690 37 days ago

Dude, that looks badass! Did you use a Color Pin2DMD?

#1691 37 days ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Dude, that looks badass! Did you use a Color Pin2DMD?

No I made myself a smartdmd with sidechanel

#1692 36 days ago

i will correct it the next days (already start). For those whos gonna have a smartdmd with sidechannel in their Mustang and wants to test it, send me a pm.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
4,095 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Golden, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Atlanta, GA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
3,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 1692 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 34.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside