IMG_1013 (resized).jpeg
6280848E-CBB5-4E7C-A20B-A47E82F05C36 (resized).jpeg
04129193-23EF-4298-8265-29E62A2068EC (resized).jpeg
70966554866__AC17C5A5-5A45-413A-9B06-C25D0706CCDD (resized).jpeg
27D52833-2803-41FE-B3DA-66139BA4F301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).png
IMG_0261 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,158 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 44.
#1601 5 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I have a Hooked on Pinball tachometer mod that I took off my pin and was just sitting around so I’ve decided to sell it. $50 including shipping in the continental U.S.
[quoted image]

Sold! That’s going in my Mustang.

#1602 5 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I have a Hooked on Pinball tachometer mod that I took off my pin and was just sitting around so I’ve decided to sell it. $50 including shipping in the continental U.S.
[quoted image]

Now that was a smoken deal.

#1603 5 years ago

My will never come off! Killer mod.

#1604 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Now that was a smoken deal.

Yeah it’s a great mod for sure! I’ve just gotten to the stage where I prefer my pins to be more stock, just my own personal preference.

#1605 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Color DMD in 2019? one can only dream.
Pre Black Friday sale for all you Mustang fans good till 21st and I'll remove the deal.
https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p89/Mustang-Valve-Covers-Pinball-Mod.html
$24.95 shipped USA or $34.95 over seas.
You have to be on this thread to know and you have to PM me to get the deal .
I made these because I love the Car and the Machine - gotta move them out.
You get two in the kit and they look great full cast Metal.

Hey Bob, got mine yesterday and they are BEAUTIFUL TOP NOTCH QUALITY! These are heavy metal pieces that are chromed and painted not cheap chromed plastic. I looked at them under my mag. head gear and even then I couldn't find a flaw. Beautiful mod Bob.

#1606 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Bob, got mine yesterday and they are BEAUTIFUL TOP NOTCH QUALITY! These are heavy metal pieces that are chromed and painted not cheap chromed plastic. I looked at them under my mag. head gear and even then I couldn't find a flaw. Beautiful mod Bob.

Thanks ! But for the record Rob or Robert works...I hear Bob and look for my Dad lol.

This mod was made from the heart glad you liked it.

#1607 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Thanks ! But for the record Rob or Robert works...I hear Bob and look for my Dad lol.
This mod was made from the heart glad you liked it.

hahahaha ok Rob it is. My 2 mods are made from the heart also.

#1608 5 years ago

When I say from the heart I mean I overspent developing because I loved the project.

I need some leg light kits for my mustang post your site contact.

#1609 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Got mine yesterday and they are BEAUTIFUL TOP NOTCH QUALITY! These are heavy metal pieces that are chromed and painted not cheap chromed plastic. Beautiful mod.

Good to know, Paul. I have a pair coming to me, too.

#1610 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Good to know, Paul. I have a pair coming to me, too.

Hope they are as nice as mine.

#1611 5 years ago

just picked up a mustang le with 500 plays, not a scratch anywhere. Huo one owner if anybody is looking.

#1612 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Interesting. I've been watching for a Mustang Premium for 2 years and they almost never come up. I realize Stern didn't many but they just don't come up for sale.
QSS

got a huo mint Le with 500 plays, come get it!

#1613 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

This is one of the titles where the Premium is much more desirable than the LE.

#1614 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I'd like to find a Premium but if I change my mind, I'll let you know.

QSS

#1615 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

You have a price?

#1616 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

You have a price?

Should be no more than 5800.

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I can Update any pin and have 500 plays within 48 hours. Stern needs to make total plays unable to reset. IMO

#1618 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Should be no more than 5800.

I can Update any pin and have 500 plays within 48 hours. Stern needs to make total plays unable to reset. IMO

Dude, it is what it is! Its not dr.’d ...please dont accuse me of lieing about the status of my game. Now kindly go take a flying leap off my post!

#1619 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Dude, it is what it is! Its not dr.’d ...please dont accuse me of lieing about the status of my game. Now kindly go take a flying leap off my post!

5800 lol that would be a steal.

#1620 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

5800 lol that would be a steal.

Ok how much would a Premium go for?

#1621 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Was this game NIB when you purchased it. If not you have no way of telling how many games have been played. That's all I'm saying. The game is coming up on its 5th anniversary, but you know that.

#1622 5 years ago

Another LE just popped up. original owner with 520 plays $6900. That's about what an LE will go for.

#1623 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Another LE just popped up. original owner with 520 plays $6900. That's about what an LE will go for.

Code update may come soon, better hang on to your "Boss"
Kiss code updated today.

#1624 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I could have had an LE about 3 hours from me for $5900 a few weeks ago. It was on pinside. Timing was bad for me and I couldn’t make the trip.

#1625 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I could have had an LE about 3 hours from me for $5900 a few weeks ago. It was on pinside. Timing was bad for me and I couldn’t make the trip.

I did say $5800 , but I got LOL. And a no way

#1626 5 years ago

Let me say this before I leap off this forum, most players if they own a game don't keep up or care about market trends. At some point you may want to sell your game and say it's worth "X" but the market is saying "Y". (Y) is alway less. So it sets in your collection and five years later it still has 500 plays and HUO. Just saying, what say you.

#1627 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Let me say this before I leap off this forum, most players if they own a game don't keep up or care about market trends. At some point you may want to sell your game and say it's worth "X" but the market is saying "Y". (Y) is alway less. So it sets in your collection and five years later it still has 500 plays and HUO. Just saying, what say you.

Do you own a Mustang game?

#1628 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Was this game NIB when you purchased it. If not you have no way of telling how many games have been played. That's all I'm saying. The game is coming up on its 5th anniversary, but you know that.

My uncle bought this game new for his car dealership, it sat in his office last 4-5 yrs. it was never routed or played. It has 514 games on it by him and maybe a few salesman. I know exactly how many games are on it mr. Know it all, like i said.... leap off the post before you embarass yourself anymore! You think you know it all, but you’re not as brilliant as you think you are. Your expertise is not needed by me, ill let ya know when it is. Jesus christ!

#1629 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Do you own a Mustang game?

Yes, I own a Premium #094 and it had 432 game played on it. But don't know total game playes.

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

My uncle bought this game new for his car dealership, it sat in his office last 4-5 yrs. it was never routed or played. It has 514 games on it by him and maybe a few salesman. I know exactly how many games are on it mr. Know it all, like i said.... leap off the post before you embarass yourself anymore! You think you know it all, but you’re not as brilliant as you think you are. Your expertise is not needed by me, ill let ya know when it is. Jesus christ!

It seems I'm right. Think I struck a nerve. You don't own it, not in your collection. Trying to make a fast buck, looks to me. Good luck getting 6K. You've had no response from you listing.

20180628_143530 (resized).jpg20180628_143530 (resized).jpg20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg
#1631 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Yes, I own a Premium #094 and it had 432 game played on it. But don't know total game playes.

It seems I'm right. Think I struck a nerve. You don't own it, not in your collection. Trying to make a fast buck, looks to me. Good luck getting 6K. You've had no response from you listing.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Woh there cowboy, why are you acting like this? Let him ask what he wants, why does it matter to you?

#1632 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Woh there cowboy, why are you acting like this? Let him ask what he wants, why does it matter to you?

really wtf is up with this guy? first he tells me what its worth, then he tells me its not my game because it ain't in my list, then he tells me he's concerned im just trying to make money. ive had 4 guys email me about the machine in 2 days listed. I can ask $8k and it could have 40k plays on it, what does it matter to him? Does he want a apology because game hasn't seen much play? should I play 1,500 more games before listing so its closer to what he would expect? think somebody needs to take their meds, Whack-O!!! Its a very rare game, and to find one with 500 plays is prob not going to happen ever again. it doesn't make it worth more money then if it had 2000 plays. im just describing game as it is, no need to lie about it, pics says all somebody needs to know.

#1633 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

really wtf is up with this guy? first he tells me what its worth, then he tells me its not my game because it ain't in my list, then he tells me he's concerned im just trying to make money. ive had 4 guys email me about the machine in 2 days listed. I can ask $8k and it could have 40k plays on it, what does it matter to him? Does he want a apology because game hasn't seen much play? should I play 1,500 more games before listing so its closer to what he would expect? think somebody needs to take their meds, Whack-O!!! Its a very rare game, and to find one with 500 plays is prob not going to happen ever again. it doesn't make it worth more money then if it had 2000 plays. im just describing game as it is, no need to lie about it, pics says all somebody needs to know.

Well as you know some people just like to cause drama. Just because he doesn't know for sure how many games are on his machine he thinks nobody knows. I know exactly how many are on my Pro because I bought it NIB.

#1634 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well as you know some people just like to cause drama. Just because he doesn't know for sure how many games are on his machine he thinks nobody knows. I know exactly how many are on my Pro because I bought it NIB.

the real answer to this question is it running its original version or was it updated?

#1635 5 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

the real answer to this question is it running its original version or was it updated?

From where it was located and the number of plays I'd probably say it's running the original version. probably has the original balls too.

#1636 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

From where it was located and the number of plays I'd probably say it's running the original version. probably has the original balls too.

he said "BALLS"

#1637 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

, it sat in his office last 4-5 yrs.

AH HAH!
You said "home use" and it was in his office. You need to say "OUO", "office use only"

More seriously, good luck. Hope you find someone who wants a great, low play game.

#1638 5 years ago

The real question is why would a Ford dealership sell it? If I owned a dealership I'd want all three versions in my showroom!

#1639 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

The real question is why would a Ford dealership sell it? If I owned a dealership I'd want all three versions in my showroom!

On FREE play for all !

#1640 5 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

A local dealer had a Pro for a couple months when it first came out then it was gone, it was on Free play in the service wait room. I asked a salesman if they had one and he knew nothing about having one.

1 week later
#1642 5 years ago

Played a Pro for the first time this past weekend. My friend and local Ford Dealer has one... only 500 plays on it...... a lot of fun!
Is there a software update for this title ? My friend never plays the game and really isn’t into pinball but I would like to get it updated for him if possible.

#1643 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Played a Pro for the first time this past weekend. My friend and local Ford Dealer has one... only 500 plays on it...... a lot of fun!
Is there a software update for this title ? My friend never plays the game and really isn’t into pinball but I would like to get it updated for him if possible.

http://www.sternpinball.com/games/mustang/pro

#1644 5 years ago

Thanks! Is the update worth my time ?

#1645 5 years ago

All updates are worth the time! Do it.

#1646 5 years ago

I’ve never done this so.... the file looks like 50 mb . I simply go to the site, download onto a say, 8 gig stick, insert into board in the back box , turn on machine and it downloads automatically?

#1647 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I’ve never done this so.... the file looks like 50 mb . I simply go to the site, download onto a say, 8 gig stick, insert into board in the back box , turn on machine and it downloads automatically?

It's very easy ...

Download the BIN file to the root directory of a USB stick
Turn off the machine
Flip DIP switch #8 to "on"
Turn the machine back on
Follow the instructions on the DMD

This video steps you through it:

1 month later
#1648 5 years ago

Hi,
I have a Mustang by Stern but it is missing the cable harness. I believe it is coming from the switch cable harness from the head down to body. I am missing the one from back of cabinet to speaker, coin door, flippers and so on. I spoke with someone from stern and they said I needed the two cable harness. 1 large one with mostly everything on it and an adaptor harness. Part numbers 036-5511-13 and 036-6368. I had to order from distributor so I ordered through Game Exchange of Colorado. They were great and I got the parts. Well I am putting them on but I have a female end coming off the head and the harness that I ordered is also a female connector. So I am thinking that's why I have the adaptor. Well it is a female also. I am LOST now. Can someone shoot some pictures from there MUSTANG Pro cabinet. I need some from where the head connects to the body wires and all around the coin door. Also any suggestions about the female connectors. I am thinking Stern made it backwards. Thanks! Tom

#1649 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Hi,
I have a Mustang by Stern but it is missing the cable harness. I believe it is coming from the switch cable harness from the head down to body. I am missing the one from back of cabinet to speaker, coin door, flippers and so on. I spoke with someone from stern and they said I needed the two cable harness. 1 large one with mostly everything on it and an adaptor harness. Part numbers 036-5511-13 and 036-6368. I had to order from distributor so I ordered through Game Exchange of Colorado. They were great and I got the parts. Well I am putting them on but I have a female end coming off the head and the harness that I ordered is also a female connector. So I am thinking that's why I have the adaptor. Well it is a female also. I am LOST now. Can someone shoot some pictures from there MUSTANG Pro cabinet. I need some from where the head connects to the body wires and all around the coin door. Also any suggestions about the female connectors. I am thinking Stern made it backwards. Thanks! Tom

PM sent.

#1650 5 years ago

What do you guys think? Has the final code arrived or will Stern revisit this highly underrated game?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,158 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-ride-the-pony-club/page/33?hl=budmanpinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.