Topic Stats

• 1,570 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 389 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2018-ford-mustang-sedan-0.jpgMustang (resized).jpg
IMG_20180826_144357 (resized).jpg
ED32A37A-14CA-41DA-8BD9-9BA8B401B1A5 (resized).jpeg
AAE6E612-4E7A-4DEB-B35F-AE472B5AF469 (resized).jpeg
7F3F1486-C6C3-45F4-A8F3-1FC1B701118A (resized).jpeg
E3F96ECB-28E8-4ECE-8C93-906DFAD5B006 (resized).jpeg
20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg
4A2034AA-0BEA-4BF8-A6B4-746D954C709B (resized).jpeg
20180914_145138 (resized).jpg
20180721_120255 (resized).jpg
20180721_124313 (resized).jpg
20180701_150308 (resized).jpg
20180630_110601_HDR (resized).jpg
20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg
20180627_155650 (resized).jpg
F3730662-C760-4149-8766-04A4CC488CC4 (resized).jpeg

There are 1570 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 32.
#1551 10 days ago

With Ford cutting back sedans and smaller cars, a four door mustang would not surprise me one bit. That being said we also saw a 4 door body style floated in 2012 for the 2015 body update which never happened.

#1552 10 days ago
Quoted from Darcy:

This photo is a little disturbing.
[quoted image]
Ford can call it anything else, Torino, Cougar, Capri, Talladega, Spoiler, Cyclone, Galaxy, Comet, Falcon, Fairlane, Fusion GT, for the love of Pete, not Mustang!

I call it Ugly.

#1553 10 days ago

I thought it looked pretty good, just call it something other than Mustang.

#1554 4 days ago

so whats everybodys opinion on this game, ive played the pro(like it) but not the le, whats le's selling for nowadays?

#1555 4 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

so whats everybodys opinion on this game, ive played the pro(like it) but not the le, whats le's selling for nowadays?

I have the Premium and really enjoy it. I would guess that the Premium is in the low 5K range.

I'm not sure ably the LE.

#1556 4 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I had a lot of fun with my Pro, just was time to get something new to play. I had the most fun with Mustang editing the songs and music clips.

I picked up a Nascar two weeks ago and it's a much better game than Mustang and still has a racing theme. So I don't miss Mustang even though I really enjoyed it.

#1557 23 hours ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I had a lot of fun with my Pro, just was time to get something new to play. I had the most fun with Mustang editing the songs and music clips.
I picked up a Nascar two weeks ago and it's a much better game than Mustang and still has a racing theme. So I don't miss Mustang even though I really enjoyed it.

wow, so nascar a 3k game is much better than a mustang? guess that tells me what kind of game mustang is! lol

#1558 22 hours ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

wow, so nascar a 3k game is much better than a mustang? guess that tells me what kind of game mustang is! lol

I don't think it is and I have both. I'd sell NASCAR before Mustang.

#1559 21 hours ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I don't think it is and I have both. I'd sell NASCAR before Mustang.

I agree, I think Mustang is much better than NASCAR, but both get overlooked because of their themes.

#1560 21 hours ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I agree, I think Mustang is much better than NASCAR, but both get overlooked because of their themes.

You got that right, I run into car snobs all the time. I'm not one.

#1561 21 hours ago

that's odd, would think car titles would be huge with the 30-50 yr olds (most pinball guys). Cars, pretty women, and beer should cover most things!

#1562 20 hours ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

that's odd, would think car titles would be huge with the 30-50 yr olds (most pinball guys). Cars, pretty women, and beer should cover most things!

Problem is NASCAR and Mustang are very brand specific and if you don’t like those brands you’re less likely to enjoy the pins based on them.

#1563 18 hours ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I picked up a Nascar two weeks ago and it's a much better game than Mustang and still has a racing theme.

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Wow, so Nascar a 3k game is much better than a Mustang? Guess that tells me what kind of game Mustang is! lol

I'm pretty sure PoMC is in the vast minority with that opinion.

#1564 18 hours ago

Problem is NASCAR and Mustang are very brand specific and if you don’t like those brands you’re less likely to enjoy the pins based on them.

Interesting. I've been watching for a Mustang Premium for 2 years and they almost never come up. I realize Stern didn't many but they just don't come up for sale.

QSS

#1565 17 hours ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

Interesting. I've been watching for a Mustang Premium for 2 years and they almost never come up. I realize Stern didn't many but they just don't come up for sale.
QSS

People poo poo Mustang but it is vary rarely up for sale. It is doubtful stern will ever vault mustang.
I sure hope the color dmd hits I. 2019.

#1566 15 hours ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

QSS

I wonder if some disto is sitting on a few. Have you called around?

#1567 15 hours ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

People poo poo Mustang but it is vary rarely up for sale. It is doubtful stern will ever vault mustang.
I sure hope the color dmd hits I. 2019.

I wonder if Stern has any?

#1568 7 hours ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Nascar isn't even a 3k game, so that makes it an even better deal.

Mustang is a lot of fun, but it's really bare compared to pins a few years earlier. If you don't replace the stock music in Mustang, then that brings it down a few notches in terms of fun. Mustang really shines as a great music pin when you replace the songs with your own favorites.

I sold my mine for $4000 because it was time to move a game out. Originally I was going to sell a Shadow, but I was having too much fun on it and it's a WAY better game than Mustang. Wasn't planning on selling Mustang, but it just made sense to move it for $4k instead of Shadow.

I don't miss Mustang at all. Recently picking up the Nascar (which I had never played before), hammered home the lack of pinball value Mustang provided for that price range.

I know two things about the Nascar theme - jack and shit. But I do know that the Nascar pin is packed with cool, fun, pinball features for $1500 less than a Mustang. I also greatly benefit from being totally unfamiliar with many of Stern games from the 2000s. So Nascar may be an old, "been there done that" for many guys and also surely has a theme that's not for everyone.

But for me? New and exciting. Just like Mustang was when I bought it a few years ago.

#1569 4 hours ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Mustang is a lot of fun, but it's really bare compared to pins a few years earlier. If you don't replace the stock music in Mustang, then that brings it down a few notches in terms of fun.

I agree that Mustang is a lot of fun - regardless of model. It has great code and a variety of shots and features that combine to surpass those of most earlier Sterns (including NASCAR IMHO). This is even more true with the Premium/LE models though that add an additional level of fun to the game via more features, songs, and code. As in any game, enjoyment of the stock music is subjective and easily switched out if desired. Mustang's seems to get a bad rap by many Pinsiders as some of the songs specifically selected to cover the car's 50 years, preceded their listening interests.

#1570 1 hour ago

Unique layout, awesome theme integration, great code and modes...if that’s poo poo then I guess I’ll enjoy poo poo while the sheep jump on The Beatles!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 2.50
Electronics
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 800.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 1570 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 32.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside