IMG_1013 (resized).jpeg
6280848E-CBB5-4E7C-A20B-A47E82F05C36 (resized).jpeg
04129193-23EF-4298-8265-29E62A2068EC (resized).jpeg
70966554866__AC17C5A5-5A45-413A-9B06-C25D0706CCDD (resized).jpeg
27D52833-2803-41FE-B3DA-66139BA4F301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).png
IMG_0261 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,158 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 44.
#1502 5 years ago

It was tombstoned at the time just came up to within an inch of the boards.

#1503 5 years ago
Quoted from epotech:

It was tombstoned at the time just came up to within an inch of the boards.

WOW. So how much did you have to replace?

#1504 5 years ago

Not as much as you'd think. Flasher sockets node board transformer dmd and the speakers. Stern obviously built ot tough. Water wasn't allowed to sit it came straight in and out and it was immediately jet washed. That was before i got it.

#1505 5 years ago

Just purchased a tournament button from PBL. Trying to figure what wire goes to what terminal. I see three wires with clips and one taped (yellow/purple). Single wire (yellow w/red) single wire (orange w/brown) and a double wire ( green w/purple). (See picture) I looked at my Aerosmith and Walking Dead, but they both have 4 wire and are not the same color. Does anyone have a tournament button that can help. Thanks

20180721_120255 (resized).jpg20180721_120255 (resized).jpg
#1506 5 years ago

The Yellow W/red is + and the Red W/ brown is - they are for the light. The Green W/purple send signal to button that tournament is ready. I still need to find wire to sent signal to start game. I'm thinking a jumper between terminal with diode. I also installed a shaker motor hoping to get the Boss 429 affect.

1 month later
#1507 5 years ago

What's your custom message say?
This forum will come alive as soon as new code is released. Notice Camaro being towed in background.

20180914_145138 (resized).jpg20180914_145138 (resized).jpg

#1508 5 years ago

Mine is the same as this club's slogan: "This ain't your daughter's pony!"

#1510 5 years ago

Just joined the club today. I’ve played it on location and at a friends house, but I grabbed it to get to know it a bit better. My plan was just to have a quick visit, but now I’m not so sure. It’s more fun than I thought it would be.

4A2034AA-0BEA-4BF8-A6B4-746D954C709B (resized).jpeg4A2034AA-0BEA-4BF8-A6B4-746D954C709B (resized).jpeg

#1511 5 years ago

Welcome to the club. I really like this pin and it's family friendly.

#1512 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Just joined the club today. I’ve played it on location and at a friends house, but I grabbed it to get to know it a bit better. My plan was just to have a quick visit, but now I’m not so sure. It’s more fun than I thought it would be.
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club Dave. I LOVE my Promium and think it's WAY underrated. Everything to shoot for is soooo much fun, I think it's a great layout. I've had mine since it first came out and have had zero problems in about 1000 plays. Mirror blades look great in this game and a powered sub with the Pinovators add on board are worth the money.

1 week later
#1513 5 years ago

Holy balls...after owning it for about 3 years now, I finally got to Silverball Stampede! What a great mode! I even managed to complete it. Very cool with the multiple stages, and without spoiling it, the end stage was freaking awesome! With an external sub and shaker, the machine was going absolutely NUTS. Definitely one of my favorite wizard modes now...so crazy. Love this machine!

I still think Cruisin' 2 should have the difficulty dialed down a bit. That has been the only thing stopping me from SS many times. Tonight was finally my night though, and I managed through it with a double danger and a pure luck hit on the final roving shot. Had to play SS with my fingertips to avoid tilting, LOL!

I need a nap now!

#1514 5 years ago

That sound great and thanks for not spoiling it for me. I've only owned the game about 2 months. I'm glad to hear the shaker does more too. I think it need to do more in game than it does. My 8 year old niece loved Jack Bot until Mustang came rolling in. To me this game is a sleeper. Great game!

20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg
#1515 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I still think Cruisin' 2 should have the difficulty dialed down a bit. That has been the only thing stopping me from SS many times. Tonight was finally my night though, and I managed through it with a double danger and a pure luck hit on the final roving shot. Had to play SS with my fingertips to avoid tilting, LOL!

That's the nice thing about being able to earn Power Shifts on the Premium/LE models - you use them to help complete modes when needed!

#1516 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

That sound great and thanks for not spoiling it for me. I've only owned the game about 2 months. I'm glad to hear the shaker does more too. I think it need to do more in game than it does. My 8 year old niece loved Jack Bot until Mustang came rolling in. To me this game is a sleeper. Great game!
[quoted image]

Sooooo many prople hate it because of the theme......but love Corvette, go figure. Mustang is so much better. I just wish they would hurry up with a color dmd. If they offer led and lcd which would people get? I'd get lcd, I just don't like the blacks on led.

#1517 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sooooo many prople hate it because of the theme......but love Corvette, go figure. Mustang is so much better. I just wish they would hurry up with a color dmd. If they offer led and lcd which would people get? I'd get lcd, I just don't like the blacks on led.

LCD for sure. The LED ones eat into my brain. The only reason I am not looking forward to the color DMD is because it will be another to add to my already huge wishlist!

Mustang is probably the #1 most underrated game of all time. Everyone who has actually played mine with an open mind has ended up surprised by it. Unique layout, very diverse, deep and fun ruleset, humor, amazing art (if you like the theme), crazy speed, etc. It has it all!

#1518 5 years ago

Scored my best Drift mode ever last weekend - 244 million. Probably my favorite mode in the game - such a blast every time and so satisfying to hit the Drift shot to collect the points!

Love the callout by the chick at the end too: "That ... was ... SOOO ... COOOOL!"

#1519 5 years ago

One of my favorite games. Can wait for the color DMD!!!! My 71 Mach 1 351 H code!!

7F3F1486-C6C3-45F4-A8F3-1FC1B701118A (resized).jpeg7F3F1486-C6C3-45F4-A8F3-1FC1B701118A (resized).jpegAAE6E612-4E7A-4DEB-B35F-AE472B5AF469 (resized).jpegAAE6E612-4E7A-4DEB-B35F-AE472B5AF469 (resized).jpegE3F96ECB-28E8-4ECE-8C93-906DFAD5B006 (resized).jpegE3F96ECB-28E8-4ECE-8C93-906DFAD5B006 (resized).jpeg
#1520 5 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

One of my favorite games. Can wait for the color DMD!!!! My 71 Mach 1 351 H code!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful 71, my 70 is black too.....as if you couldn't tell.

#1521 5 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh that is gorgeous. That body style has been growing on me over the years, and this one is a perfect example why! Awesome!

#1522 5 years ago

There's only one thing I don't like about my Mustang Boss premium pin.
The 2013 Boss 302 pictured on the translite is grabber blue...

...but it should have been gotta-have-it green to match my own 2013 Boss 302.

#1523 5 years ago

I've left the Mustang pinball club. I had a blast modding the game and especially changing the music. I don't think I would've had nearly as much fun playing if I was forced to keep the stock songs. But very fun and fast game, ultimately I needed to move a game out to make room for another one though. Originally the Shadow was going to go, but I realized I enjoy playing it much, MUCH more than Mustang, so Mustang drew the short straw.

#1524 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

There's only one thing I don't like about my Mustang Boss premium pin.
The 2013 Boss 302 pictured on the translite is grabber blue...
...but it should have been gotta-have-it green to match my own 2013 Boss 302.

picky......picky.....picky.

#1525 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've left the Mustang pinball club. I had a blast modding the game and especially changing the music. I don't think I would've had nearly as much fun playing if I was forced to keep the stock songs. But very fun and fast game, ultimately I needed to move a game out to make room for another one though. Originally the Shadow was going to go, but I realized I enjoy playing it much, MUCH more than Mustang, so Mustang drew the short straw.

Sorry to see you go. What game is coming in?

#1526 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've left the Mustang pinball club. I had a blast modding the game and especially changing the music.

sorry to ser ya go. I've only had mine about 3 months now. Was yours it a Pro, Premium or Le. I know he's long gone and not looking back.

#1527 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Sorry to see you go. What game is coming in?

I was thinking of Aerosmith because my wife also enjoys it and she complained I sold Mustang.

Quoted from Spiderpin:

Was yours it a Pro, Premium or Le. I know he's long gone and not looking back.

I had a pro that I modded, lots of fun. Never had a chance to play the premium/le model but bet it's really cool with the extra features.

#1528 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I was thinking of Aerosmith because my wife also enjoys it and she complained I sold Mustang.

I had a pro that I modded, lots of fun. Never had a chance to play the premium/le model but bet it's really cool with the extra features.

I just played so Aerosmith today. It was my first NIB. I've been nonstop on the GOTLE I just picked up. I need multiple game to feed this addition.

4 weeks later
#1529 5 years ago

Got a quick shot of these two hanging out before I brought the game in...damn Cali sun ruining the pic!

ED32A37A-14CA-41DA-8BD9-9BA8B401B1A5 (resized).jpegED32A37A-14CA-41DA-8BD9-9BA8B401B1A5 (resized).jpeg
#1530 5 years ago

Nice fox body. I have a few as well. What number is your premium? I think mine is 87. Haven’t heard of many numbers over 100 on the boss .

#1531 5 years ago

Looking to buy a local Mustang Pro..and get back in the Club...

#1532 5 years ago

Looking to get out of the club completely...for now.

Pro still for sale:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition Mustang pro, Titan rubbers and cabinet button protectors, Cliffy's on the scoop and the drain, original red car included. Plays great, no problems. Game is clea...”
2019-03-11
Newton, NJ
3,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 1935 times
Contributed to Pinside

93 Cobra also for sale

IMG_20180826_144357 (resized).jpgIMG_20180826_144357 (resized).jpg
#1533 5 years ago

How much for the cobra? Always wanted a 1986 so also

#1534 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking to buy a local Mustang Pro..and get back in the Club...

Would be nice to know where you are.

#1535 5 years ago
Quoted from Skeets:

Looking to get out of the club completely...for now.
Pro still for sale:
OH NOOOOOOO.

Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro)Fully shopped/refurbished “Great condition Mustang pro, Titan rubbers and cabinet button protectors, Cliffy's on the scoop and the drain, original red car included. Plays great, no problems. Recent code with...”
23 hours ago Newton, NJ 4,200
Skeets

93 Cobra also for sale [quoted image]

#1536 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:Would be nice to know where you are.

Location displayed next to the avatar. lol
Baltimore, Maryland

#1538 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking to buy a local Mustang Pro.

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Would be nice to know where you are.

Quoted from stretch2:

Location displayed next to the avatar: Baltimore, Maryland.

Like MustangPaul, I still do not see your location displayed at all with your posts.

Quoted from Skeets:

Looking to get out of the club for now. Mustang Pro still for sale.

There you go, stretch. New Jersey might be a nice road trip from Baltimore.

#1539 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

There you go, stretch. New Jersey might be a nice road trip from Baltimore.

I think the one in Nebraska would be a better road trip. And it's an LE too.

#1540 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I think the one in Nebraska would be a better road trip. And it's an LE too.

It's a sweet machine indeed but a little too far to drive.

#1541 5 years ago

The one in NJ is routed.

#1542 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

It's a sweet machine indeed but a little too far to drive.

Might be worth having it shipped.

#1543 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Might be worth having it shipped.

Agree !
Almost back in the Club !

#1544 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Agree !
Almost back in the Club !

Now your talkin.......and an LE too.

#1545 5 years ago

This photo is a little disturbing.
2018-ford-mustang-sedan-0.jpgMustang (resized).jpg2018-ford-mustang-sedan-0.jpgMustang (resized).jpg

Ford can call it anything else, Torino, Cougar, Capri, Talladega, Spoiler, Cyclone, Galaxy, Comet, Falcon, Fairlane, Fusion GT, for the love of Pete, not Mustang!

#1546 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

[quoted image]
Ford can call it anything else, Torino, Cougar, Capri, Talladega, Spoiler, Cyclone, Galaxy, Comet, Fairlane, Fusion GT, for the love of Pete, not Mustang!

Lol they seriously mentioned a 4 cylinder diesel last year.

#1547 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

[quoted image]
Ford can call it anything else, Torino, Cougar, Capri, Talladega, Spoiler, Cyclone, Galaxy, Comet, Fairlane, Fusion GT, for the love of Pete, not Mustang!

I think I see a little Lincoln Mark VI in there too!

#1548 5 years ago

When the new electric hits you guys will go nuts. Still few years away but developed by Roush Racing with faster zero to 60 numbers than current gt.

#1549 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

[quoted image]
Ford can call it anything else, Torino, Cougar, Capri, Talladega, Spoiler, Cyclone, Galaxy, Comet, Falcon, Fairlane, Fusion GT, for the love of Pete, not Mustang!

Agreed. Sad.... wtf is ford thinking.

#1550 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

[quoted image]

OMG NO!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 2,158 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-ride-the-pony-club/page/31?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.