Topic Stats

• 1,504 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 380 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180721_120255 (resized).jpg
20180721_124313 (resized).jpg
20180701_150308 (resized).jpg
20180630_110601_HDR (resized).jpg
20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg
20180627_155650 (resized).jpg
F3730662-C760-4149-8766-04A4CC488CC4 (resized).jpeg
CCBABD97-2267-41A7-AA4C-BA59685B0C64 (resized).jpeg
OF (resized).jpg
2017-12-27 17.43.47 (resized).jpg
DSC03338 (resized).JPG
IMG_20121201_162521 (resized).jpg
Mustang (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

There are 1506 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 31.
#1451 9 months ago
Quoted from pindude80:

Ha ha, played the game after making that post and realized it was Jan and Dean, I knew people would give me crap for it, but all good. Looking to upgrade the music.

It's a common mistake as most Pinsiders don't seem to be into early 60's surfer music.

The important thing is that Mustang should be appreciated for its fun gameplay and if switching out the music helps you do that, then go for it!

#1452 9 months ago

I had a spare Stern blue DMD display, that had previously been put in Star Trek. Now that Star Trek has a colordmd, I've put the blue dots in my Mustang LE. Should have been like this at factory .

pasted_image (resized).png

Pinside is stretching this image for some reason. the aspect ratio is incorrect after i rotated it. But you get the idea.

#1453 9 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

If you have a Pro, then here's mine to use. I think it's a kick-ass soundtrack, but let me know what you think.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jeiep7f3abxdnbo/mustang18.bin?dl=0

Thanks for putting up the link, I installed the code yesterday, only had a chance to play a few games on it, but really liked it, pretty much what I was looking for.

If anyone else has a Pro and wants to change up the soundtracks, check it out, I like it!

#1454 9 months ago
Quoted from frolic:

I had a spare Stern blue DMD display, that had previously been put in Star Trek. Now that Star Trek has a colordmd, I've put the blue dots in my Mustang LE. Should have been like this at factory .

Pinside is stretching this image for some reason. the aspect ratio is incorrect after i rotated it. But you get the idea.

Yeah that happens when you rotate. Remove it and don't rotate the new one.

1 month later
#1455 8 months ago

Did anyone an orange powder on the boss and can show some picture?

Or which is the color to go with boss ?

Thanks

#1456 8 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Did anyone an orange powder on the boss and can show some picture?
Or which is the color to go with boss ?
Thanks

I went with gloss black that has some sparkle mixed in the color. Not sure what the name of the powder coat was. Pinball Refinery had it done .

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

#1457 8 months ago

Camera not picking up the sparkle in the paint. I also had viper night driving done with same powder oat since I had an extra metal apron already done.

image (resized).jpg

#1458 8 months ago

Looks nice, someone with other color ?

#1459 8 months ago

Thanks. There was one I saw in yellow. Please post pictures when you make a choice.

#1460 8 months ago

looking for a custom songs rom to put in my mustang premium ? could be nice to ear others songs while playing
thank you

#1461 8 months ago

I had to decorate the tree to match the machine.

Mustang (resized).jpg

#1462 7 months ago

I was testing out some new live streaming cameras and recorded a bit of my Mustang LE with custom music (90s electronica) if anyone wants to see a game with different music.

#1463 7 months ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

I had to decorate the tree to match the machine.

That Boss 302 ornament looks nice! I'll bet a real 2013 Boss 302 looks great in green.

#1464 7 months ago
Quoted from frolic:

I was testing out some new live streaming cameras and recorded a bit of my Mustang LE with custom music (90s electronica) if anyone wants to see a game with different music.
» YouTube video

I like the 3 camera set-up but not so much the music.

#1465 7 months ago

That's something so cool about Mustang. Add the driving/pinball tunes that YOU want to hear.

#1466 7 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

That's something so cool about Mustang. Add the driving/pinball tunes that YOU want to hear.

For sure. It's cool that of all the Mustang pinballs in the world, mine is the only one that sounds like this.

Little tip for people customizing music: Not all songs work for pinball. I actually tried a lot of different ones. A lot felt flat and didn't have pinball energy. Pinball also doesn't give songs a lot of time to build. I'd suggest editing songs to start with their chorus, giving them time to build doesn't really work, depending on the song.

And for Mustang in particular, a few of the samples are not long. Police Pursuit in particular, I think for the first part of the mode, is about a 1 minute sample. So you want to find something that can loop well, then you have the 2nd half of police pursuit.

But the music customization of Mustang is so unique because it isn't tied to the theme at all. It's your personal radio.

#1467 7 months ago

Exactly. You gotta get to the good part of the song and sometimes an instrumental section works better than lyrics. The background tracks that play when not in a mode are perfect for guitar solo or instrumental sections of songs.

#1468 7 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

That Boss 302 ornament looks nice! I'll bet a real 2013 Boss 302 looks great in green.

It definitely does littlecammi

IMG_20121201_162521 (resized).jpg

#1469 7 months ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

It definitely does, littlecammi.

I know. I was thinking about my own gotta-have-it green Boss 302 (as noted back in post 1321).

#1470 7 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I know. I was thinking about my own gotta-have-it green Boss 302 (as noted back in post 1321).

Reminds me of a story...guy came in and bought a gotta have it green mustang with a stick shift.
Three weeks later he came and traded out for a red automatic.

So the saying around the dealership was "gotta have it green but rather have it red" poor guy lost his butt on a trade but he would rather have it red.

#1471 7 months ago

Wishing for a Mustang ColorDMD release in 2018!

In the meantime, I have a sigma display installed & ready and I'm currently digging the orange (after trying yellow and then blue) display:

DSC03338 (resized).JPG

#1472 7 months ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Reminds me of a story where a guy came in and bought a gotta have it green mustang with a stick shift. Three weeks later he came back and traded it out for a red automatic. So the saying around the dealership was "gotta have it green but rather have it red" and a poor guy lost his butt on a trade but he would rather have it red.

The Boss 302 was not available with automatic transmission so that couldn't happen with a Boss 302. Gotta-have-it green was a new color (at $495 extra cost on Mustangs) in 2013 and was not available on the GT500 (although it looks like a one-off GT500 convertible was made in gotta-have-it green). A green Boss 302 is pretty special. And I already have a red GT500 (in my avatar).

#1473 7 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

The Boss 302 was not available with automatic transmission so that couldn't happen with a Boss 302. Gotta-have-it green was a new color (at $495 extra cost on Mustangs) in 2013 and was not available on the GT500 (although it looks like a one-off GT500 convertible was made in gotta-have-it green). A green Boss 302 is pretty special. And I already have a red GT500 (in my avatar).

Yes my story did not specify a boss 302 just green mustang honestly cant remember if it was a normal Boss 302 GT or Roush version. Just know he went green stick to an automatic red. I know mustang guys are as dedicated to them as pinheads are to pins so Boss or no boss it was a kick in the tail for him swapping to the red automatic. We had another go from a GT350 to a Roush stage 3 in six months...again kick in the pants on trade in but these guys have money.

Working at a dealership I have seen many new Stangs hit walls, curbs and smoke tires till they blow with under 1k on them lol.
One guy made it less than a mile on his shelby, smoked his tires fish tailed into a curb...one rim and tire to go please lol. Another customer of ours went to pro dyno, left after getting it tuned only to find himself crashed few min later.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pro+dyno+red+mustang&&view=detail&mid=3C025634E15D1CF183FC3C025634E15D1CF183FC&FORM=VRDGARshed just a few seconds later.

Hoping for our color DMD soon...teaser or something soon in 2018. I have seen clips but nothing finished.

#1474 7 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Wishing for a Mustang ColorDMD release in 2018!
In the meantime, I have a sigma display installed & ready and I'm currently digging the orange (after trying yellow and then blue) display:

Agreed. They have failed us up to this point. They have what, almost 100 games done now and still not Mustang...

#1475 7 months ago

Still not the in the Mustang Pinball club, but I am still in the Mustang club. Sadly traded in my 2006 GT. But I got a 2017 GT out of it.

I'm going to call it the Stormtrooper once I get the wheel powder coated black.

2017-12-27 17.43.47 (resized).jpg

#1476 7 months ago
Quoted from sed6:

Agreed. They have failed us up to this point. They have what, almost 100 games done now and still not Mustang...

It's being worked on. Quite a few different individuals do these on their own. It's rumored that the person who did the purple kraken in PoTC is doing Mustang, so lookout for the purple Mustangs.

Quoted from woody24:

Still not the in the Mustang Pinball club, but I am still in the Mustang club. Sadly traded in my 2006 GT. But I got a 2017 GT out of it.
I'm going to call it the Stormtrooper once I get the wheel powder coated black.

Congrats! It's a nice step up from the s197 platform.

#1477 7 months ago

Anyone getting a 2018 mustang due to the unique body being it changed 2018 and will again 2019. Sure its just cosmetic but its unique.

#1478 7 months ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Anyone getting a 2018 mustang due to the unique body being it changed 2018 and will again 2019. Sure its just cosmetic but its unique.

I'm not but I did source one of these for a client of mine. He sold his '16 GT for one of the first Orange Fury's.

OF (resized).jpg

#1479 7 months ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

I'm not but I did source one of these for a client of mine. He sold his '16 GT for one of the first Orange Fury's.

Amazing what they can do with plastic these days.

#1480 7 months ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Amazing what they can do with plastic these days.

Absolutely! Soooooo nice!!!

#1481 7 months ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

Congrats! It's a nice step up from the s197 platform.

Thanks!

Even though it has about 100 more HP than my 06, I feel confident that the minor upgrades that I made to the 06 could take a stock S550 in the 1/4. Notably the tune. Man I loved how that thing jumped off the line when I did the CAI and Tune. Barking the tires up through 4th.

I'll probably start to look into doing what I did to the last one this spring. It's hard to think about when it's -7 degrees outside. But CAI, Tune, and maybe new exhaust will be in order. Been looking into blacked out badges.

3 months later
#1482 3 months ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

It's being worked on. Quite a few different individuals do these on their own. It's rumored that the person who did the purple kraken in PoTC is doing Mustang, so lookout for the purple Mustangs.

The Kraken was updated in Aug of 2017 ! Looked on ipdb, can't tell for sure - what color is the 2011 GT ?

1 month later
#1483 60 days ago

I’m in. Joined late last night.

CCBABD97-2267-41A7-AA4C-BA59685B0C64 (resized).jpegF3730662-C760-4149-8766-04A4CC488CC4 (resized).jpeg
#1484 60 days ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Welcome to the club, been a while since someone joined, hope it's in good shape.

#1485 60 days ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Welcome to the club, been a while since someone joined, hope it's in good shape.

Thanks. Played a ton of it on Pinball Arcade, looking forward to trying the real thing.

#1486 60 days ago

Is that an April 17th Mustang Pin? Noticing there is a plaque on the back box.

#1487 60 days ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Is that an April 17th Mustang Pin? Noticing there is a plaque on the back box.

It is.

1 week later
#1488 52 days ago

I purchased a Mustang Premium aka "BOSS". Reading Manuel Now. Because I can't drive 55. Want to get all I can out of it.

20180627_155650 (resized).jpg
#1489 52 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I purchased a Mustang Premium aka "BOSS". Reading Manuel Now. Because I can't drive 55. Want to get all I can out of it.

Welcome to the club. I wanted a Boss but I couldn't swing the higher price.

#1490 51 days ago

Can anyone tell me how to do a team play. Two couples, Players 1&3 on team and Players 2&4 on team. I've changed setting #58 to "yes" team score. Did a four player game. Only displayed individual scores and no Team 1 and Team 2.

#1491 51 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Can anyone tell me how to do a team play. Two couples, Players 1&3 on team and Players 2&4 on team. I've changed setting #58 to "yes" team score. Did a four player game. Only displayed individual scores and no Team 1 and Team 2.

Hmmmmm never done that before.

#1492 50 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

You can't. It hasn't been available for years. There is still an option in the settings but it does nothing.

#1493 50 days ago
Quoted from epotech:

You can't. It hasn't been available for years. There is still an option in the settings but it does nothing.

Lonnie at his best. Unfinished work. Need code update.

#1494 49 days ago

Day 5 of ownership, so I had to start on Mods.

20180630_110601_HDR (resized).jpg20180630_124553_HDR (resized).jpg
#1495 49 days ago

Anyone have a link for the scoop protector? Can’t seem to find it online.

#1496 48 days ago

I've only owned this game about six days. But if I run across one I'll let you know please do the same. Thanks

#1497 48 days ago

Cliffy has the scoop protector.

http://passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

#1498 48 days ago

I didn’t even check the work in progress page. Will get one ordered up.

#1499 48 days ago

This mod us for all who think it is to much about The "Boss" Mustang. I added a 1969 Camera. I'll replace the truck with a 1940 Ford soon.

20180701_150308 (resized).jpg Added 40 days ago:

IT's a camaro not a camera. lol but I did take a picture

2 weeks later
#1500 28 days ago

Just finished my restore. This game was in a flood and been underwater.

20180721_124313 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln, NE
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
4,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 1506 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 31.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside