16107191_10209057972431355_7073679525452775149_o (resized).jpg
IMG_1013 (resized).jpeg
6280848E-CBB5-4E7C-A20B-A47E82F05C36 (resized).jpeg
04129193-23EF-4298-8265-29E62A2068EC (resized).jpeg
70966554866__AC17C5A5-5A45-413A-9B06-C25D0706CCDD (resized).jpeg
27D52833-2803-41FE-B3DA-66139BA4F301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 44.
#451 8 years ago

the best (and hardest) skill shot is to hold left flipper up, catch the ball, then shoot it into the Mustang Store. this gives a bunch of points AND 2 powershifts! I am finding that I often have to hoard, then use, powershifts (VIP passes) to finish the '65 and '69 modes.
Great game. LE with the hazards is great. Those hazard targets can be suicide tho. I now only try to shoot the rt one and ignore the left one. too dangerous over there on the gauche side.

#452 8 years ago

now we are at around 80 %

#453 8 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

now we are at around 80 %

Looks great. My only critique, Steve Ritchie needs a black shirt, not green.

#454 8 years ago

Please let us know how we can get the color on our DMD.

#455 8 years ago

No Problem

You Need to Build your Own smartdmd.
Or buy a Set from pinballmike

Greetings

#456 8 years ago

with the programming of color is it possible to fix the dots? The mustang emblems look more like dinosaurs in most of the animation.

#457 8 years ago

You Can Change whatever you want

1 week later
#458 8 years ago

1st solid weekend of play since I picked Hooked's pro at SFGE (been traveling for biz) and being an EM guy I'm really pleased ... great "old school" pinball feel, drop targets, ramps and spinners no silly bash toys. Definitely pushed ST to 3rd place in the late model line up.
Didn't hurt that I put up a pretty decent GC score @ 382,273,820
image.jpgimage.jpg

#459 8 years ago

Great to see you here, great score BTW. How's the rule set for you?

#460 8 years ago

I started out just playing "run and gun" with no real goals but today I really tried to understand the rule set and I'm pretty happy as is, need more time playing to be sure but I'm not that fussy ... I grew up on EM and simple is fine I really would like to see some sort of written sheet but thumbs up for now .

I have had several balls get stuck under the left ramp after bouncing out of the upper lanes ... I though maybe a bad rollover switch that should lift the ramp but it seems like it only happens after the diverter pin drops and the ball pops back up and over to the left so maybe it is an issue in the code ...thoughts?

#461 8 years ago

I'm officially in as of today!

Mustang pinball in box.jpgMustang pinball in box.jpg Mustang LE.JPGMustang LE.JPG

#462 8 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Congrats ... LE is the best looking of the bunch, my wife was disappointed I went with a pro (I just hate the turntable )

#463 8 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

I started out just playing "run and gun" with no real goals but today I really tried to understand the rule set and I'm pretty happy as is, need more time playing to be sure but I'm not that fussy ... I grew up on EM and simple is fine I really would like to see some sort of written sheet but thumbs up for now .
I have had several balls get stuck under the left ramp after bouncing out of the upper lanes ... I though maybe a bad rollover switch that should lift the ramp but it seems like it only happens after the diverter pin drops and the ball pops back up and over to the left so maybe it is an issue in the code ...thoughts?

I'm not a rules guy so I'm no help.

#464 8 years ago

Mustang pinball in box.jpg Mustang LE.JPG

Congrats. Great to have you in the club.

#465 8 years ago

dang ...cant wait to get my LE ...soon

#466 8 years ago
Quoted from pinworthy:

1st solid weekend of play since I picked Hooked's pro at SFGE (been traveling for biz) and being an EM guy I'm really pleased ... great "old school" pinball feel, drop targets, ramps and spinners no silly bash toys. Definitely pushed ST to 3rd place in the late model line up.
Didn't hurt that I put up a pretty decent GC score @ 382,273,820
image.jpg

Wow thought my score would stick through the show...not even close great job.

#467 8 years ago

Quoted from pinworthy:

Congrats ... LE is the best looking of the bunch, my wife was disappointed I went with a pro (I just hate the turntable )

Don't tell your wife that Tuna_Delight has the LE that you almost bought! I couldn't even make this stuff up if I wanted to! Congrats Tuna...glad everything worked out!

#468 8 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

Congrats Tuna...glad everything worked out!

Thanks for the lead Zippy!

#469 8 years ago

Thanks for the lead Zippy!

Great deal on a great pin...glad to help!

#470 8 years ago

Just ordered my LE!!!! Cant wait to be officially in the club fellas! Anything I need to know besides the code update???

#471 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Just ordered my LE!!!! Cant wait to be officially in the club fellas! Anything I need to know besides the code update???

Mine lands lunch on Friday....cant wait to play the LE.
You need a tach mod

http://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p13/Mustang_Mod_-_Tachometer.html

#472 8 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Mine lands lunch on Friday....cant wait to play the LE.
You need a tach mod
http://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p13/Mustang_Mod_-_Tachometer.html

I saw that!!! So cool.....looks like a must!

#473 8 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

You need a tach mod

and mirror blades and DMM tv and speaker lights with running horse grill emblems and.............................................................................................................................................................

1 week later
#474 8 years ago

Omg.....this cab is gorgeous!!!

IMG_20150716_200243.jpgIMG_20150716_200243.jpg

#475 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Omg.....this cab is gorgeous!!!

IMG_20150716_200243.jpg

It is absolutely gorgeous, and that picture doesn't come close to doing it justice (I'm sure you would agree). The sheen from the metallic decals look sweet in person, but are hard to photograph.

Congrats on the LE. You will love it!

#476 8 years ago

I had my pro...loved the art work. LE is just over the top great.
LE pictures didnt do it justice....working on this package of mods now.

Mustang_NO2_mod_022.jpgMustang_NO2_mod_022.jpg

Mustang_NO2_mod_009.jpgMustang_NO2_mod_009.jpg

Mustang_NO2_mod_017.jpgMustang_NO2_mod_017.jpg

#477 8 years ago

LE cab shots:

DSC01049.JPGDSC01049.JPGDSC01051.JPGDSC01051.JPGDSC01029.JPGDSC01029.JPGDSC01031.JPGDSC01031.JPG

#478 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It is absolutely gorgeous, and that picture doesn't come close to doing it justice (I'm sure you would agree). The sheen from the metallic decals look sweet in person, but are hard to photograph.
Congrats on the LE. You will love it!

Completely agree.....wife and I are blown away.....hard to capture with pics. Absolutely no regrets owning mustang.....this machine rocks!

#479 8 years ago

What you cant see in the shots is the true metalic backing shinning through...best Le Art work I have seen.

#480 8 years ago

I love this game!!!!!!

#482 8 years ago

I'm hoping this weekend, I can start messing around with adding different songs. I love the music for the multiball though...

#483 8 years ago

I have been hitchhiking on this damn road for over a year now. Finally...a smokin hot Christie Brinkley- lookin babe pulls up in her 65 289 convertible and asked where I was headed...
Just bought that Pro in AZ. Cannot wait till she gets here !
Im thinking I'll start with Hooked's Hurst shifter.
Finally....in da club !

#484 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I love this game!!!!!

I know it is a blast. I need to find a service to do the pinball browser. My kids plead ignorant, and so am I.

#485 8 years ago

Im gonna brave it and try....lol. Seems like pretty good instructions out there....god help me....

#486 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I have been hitchhiking on this damn road for over a year now. Finally,...a smokin hot Christie Brinkley- lookin babe pulls up in her 65 289 convertible. When she asked where I was headed, I told her...."to the Mustang Club darlin...I gotta get me a couple mods !" !!!
Finally....in da club !

Yes!!!! That was a helluva buy!!! Congrats!!

#487 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I have been hitchhiking on this damn road for over a year now. Finally,...a smokin hot Christie Brinkley- lookin babe pulls up in her 65 289 convertible. When she asked where I was headed, I told her...."to the Mustang Club darlin...I gotta get me a couple mods !" !!!
Finally....in da club !

Welcome aboard. A MUST HAVE are mirror blades.

#488 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Yes!!!! That was a helluva buy!!! Congrats!!

Thanks Stones !
My 1st "new" pin !
Never thought it would be anything but MET,...but at 3500, I just couldnt "pass it " up !
Best seller I've ever dealt with.

#489 8 years ago

Its slick! Enjoy!

#490 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Paul, Ive been wanting to pm you and tell ya so bad, but I just dropped check in mail today. So Im prob still ahead of myself, but, oh well...
Love this machine !
We will have much to discuss very soon.

#491 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Finally....in da club !

Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'm not usually into modding pinball machine's I like the stock look, I have added Color DMD's speaker kits, and I'll do stuff like Mantis or Cliffy protectors and the like. Really nothing on the playfield. But I did get the Tach mod from hooked on pinball and I gotta say it one of those that looks like it should have been there in the first place!

#492 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Paul, Ive been wanting to pm you and tell ya so bad, but I just dropped check in mail today. So Im prob still ahead of myself, but, oh well...
Love this machine !
We will have much to discuss very soon.

I'll bet it was tough. If you want a cool DIY mod do this, the Pro should have come this way from the factory if you ask me. And this is what a clear red apron looks like.

IMGA0231.jpgIMGA0231.jpg

IMGA0232.jpgIMGA0232.jpg

IMGA0200.jpgIMGA0200.jpg

#493 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'm loving my Mustang - such a crazy fun game!

I really enjoy modding my newer games. Amongst others, I went with Pingraffix's pinblades and switched out the cheap 1/64 cars that came with the game to slightly larger 1/43 scale '67 Mustangs.DSC01173.JPGDSC01173.JPGDSC01178.JPGDSC01178.JPG

#494 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Im gonna brave it and try....lol. Seems like pretty good instructions out there....god help me....

PM Eskaybee. He has a custom code for the premium/LE. He switched out all the songs and it has some custom callouts on it.

#495 8 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

PM Eskaybee. He has a custom code for the premium/LE. He switched out all the songs and it has some custom callouts on it.

No Poor Mans Model ?

#496 8 years ago

Although, I didnt think the 4 songs in it were that bad.
Ace of Spades aint going anywhere !

#498 8 years ago

Hey guys. I've been working 60 hour work weeks and have a 2 year old son and wife that get a lot of attention when I do get home So time has been quite restricting lately. RobT can attest to this, I've been dying to get to his house for the last month to play his twd premium!

Bottom line; I Would love to get something implemented for you pro guys. And I Don't want to sound like a broken record or flake, but I'll dig into that pro code soon enough. Have faith - off to bed for now.

#499 8 years ago

You. Are. Awesome.
Thank you SKB.

#500 8 years ago

So....confirmed a pretty big glitch on the game last night.. kind of bad for tournaments.

Start 6-ball gear shift on any ball other than your last ball. Play down to 2 balls, tilt out......get a free 6-ball multiball at the start of your next ball.

/sigh.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 2,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-ride-the-pony-club/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.