27D52833-2803-41FE-B3DA-66139BA4F301 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).png
IMG_0261 (resized).png
IMG_0262 (resized).png
IMG_0258 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #422 Factory Mustang toy car selection Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #508 Short summary of the rules Posted by BillySastard (8 years ago)

Post #558 Strategy tips Posted by Eskaybee (8 years ago)

Post #666 Pre-installed song list Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #705 Link to rules set Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1002 Links to gameplay videos Posted by Tuna_Delight (8 years ago)

Post #1114 Pre-installed songs Posted by Tuna_Delight (7 years ago)

Post #1724 Video of SmartDMD colorization Posted by sirlonzelot (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 2,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 44.
#1 9 years ago

Greetings - figured we should start one of these to share experiences and help each other who own this game..

I am enjoying the game thus far and looking forward to how the code progresses. I have a bunch of mods to still install

My gripes so far is the amount of SDTM drains, and when the ball comes out of the left side lane shown below in first picture, it hits the left sling. I also want to know how to mount 1/64 scale cars on the ramps . I have checked my level and it is perfect - I do enjoy this game

pony-724.jpgpony-724.jpgstang4.jpgstang4.jpgstang3.jpgstang3.jpgstang2.jpgstang2.jpgstang1.jpgstang1.jpgstang.jpgstang.jpg

#2 9 years ago

One word....Nudging.

1 week later
#3 9 years ago

crickets...

#4 9 years ago

I'm really itching to at least play this game. Anyone who I've talked to who has played it says they enjoy it.

#5 9 years ago

I'm planning on owning one eventually. I like it a lot.

I read in another thread that the pieces used to mount hot wheels on the ramps are already in the goodie bag????

#6 9 years ago

Can you bend the lane guide out a hair so that it feeds the flipper? I've done this on all my games. Takes a bit of patience, but I hate making a shot only to have it feed a sling and lose control.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

I read in another thread that the pieces used to mount hot wheels on the ramps are already in the goodie bag????

Once they start popping up on the marketplace HUO, I'll start looking. Don't think I'll care about the LE at this point.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

Yes they are in included!!

Great game!! More plays even more love

#9 9 years ago

It's all your fault Jim so sign me up. Now I'll have 2 Mustangs, one to drive and have fun and the other to play and have fun. Hope it comes Friday.

#10 9 years ago

I had a Mustang, but I sold it. The wife still hasn't forgiven me...

DSC00420.JPGDSC00420.JPG

#11 9 years ago

You better not tell me you sold it to buy pins.

#12 9 years ago

No, I sold it to buy a 63 Galaxie fastback (which I'm NOT selling anytime soon)

image.jpgimage.jpg

#13 9 years ago

LOVED the Mustang, but the Galaxie is a better car in most respects (more comfortable, better ride, bigger trunk, a functional back seat, etc). My wife misses the Mustang, I hear about it constantly.

Sold a 58 Studebaker Silver Hawk to buy a 30 Model A Tudor hot rod, sold the Model A to buy a 57 Fairlane Hardtop, sold the Fairlane to buy a Triumph TR6, probably going to sell the TR to buy more pins. Though, if summer ever comes to MN I may change my mind. The TR is a REALLY fun car.

#14 9 years ago

Mustang pin club

#15 9 years ago

I'm working on it!

#16 9 years ago

Couple of questions if I may...

How are the Mustang letters at the back of the playfield obtained?
When you finish Drift why does it say better luck next time (or there abouts) when you get like 90 mill? Thought that was a decent score?
When the playfield is multiplied are there set shots that this occurs? Is it the entire playfield and is there a time limit?
When you change gears and add balls to Gear Shift Multiball what is the scoring structure behind the super jackpots etc??? I think my biggest was 50 mill just not sure how I got it....
When you go up levels in the jets, spinner and donut ring (not sure what its called) what does thie achieve or work towards??

#17 9 years ago

I do already have one of these set aside for when I get the table-

bullitt.jpgbullitt.jpg

1/24 scale, should be a perfect fit.

Also, the tach mod is cool as hell, will definitely be doing that too!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from big_ragu:

the tach mod is cool as hell, will definitely be doing that too!

Are you on the preorder list? Make sure you put the Steve McQueen plaque on it as well, that would really be cool.

#19 9 years ago

I just saw that HOOKED will stop taking preorders at midnight tonight (Friday 4/25/14) so get them in ASAP.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Are you on the preorder list? Make sure you put the Steve McQueen plaque on it as well, that would really be cool.

Sorry, don't have this exact one, just found a convenient picture. I can't remember the brand name of mine, it's a licensed high end diecast. Will look KILLER as the centerpiece of a mustang table.

#21 9 years ago

"only girls wear bows". kind of hostile aren't we? 90% of people I see driving mustangs are women.

back on topic, I'm opening up a NIB one tonight and putting some games on it to see how it is.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

I'm opening up a NIB one tonight and putting some games on it to see how it is.

I'm doing the same tonight, mine just arrived 15 minutes ago. We be havin some fun tonight.

#23 9 years ago

Bling'd mine up a bit.
Gloss black powder coat trim.
50th anniversary car - added cars to ramps.
Added my Tachometer mod.
Building an apron with custom art work - LE style.

Chrome dress up kit to be installed this weekend.

20140420_151135_resized_1.jpg20140420_151135_resized_1.jpg
20140420_160526_resized_1.jpg20140420_160526_resized_1.jpg

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

"only girls wear bows". kind of hostile aren't we? 90% of people I see driving mustangs are women.
back on topic, I'm opening up a NIB one tonight and putting some games on it to see how it is.

Not hostile at all - was a joke, And 90% maybe newer Stangs - not the muscle ones

And congrats - love mine

#25 9 years ago

Back in the 60's Ford had a marketing target for the Mustang. One of them was "Six and a Single Girl" This was a spin on the title of a popular movie at that time. Ford was really on top of things regarding sales markets.

#26 9 years ago

I don't have any plans to buy the pin as of yet, but I've had this one for 23 years now:

IMG_6396.jpgIMG_6396.jpg
#27 9 years ago

Nice!!! Dad had a 69 Mach One for a long time. One of my all time favourite cars!

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

I don't have any plans to buy the pin as of yet, but I've had this car for 23 years now.

You've had your '69 Mustang Mach1 for 23 years (about half of the 45 years since it was built). Congrats.
I've had my color-shifting mystic paint '96 Mustang SVT Cobra all of it's 18 years (after ordering it and having to wait one day short of six months for it to be built and delivered). Intending to purchase Mustang premium pin pretty soon.

#29 9 years ago

*edit* Nvm..

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Bling'd mine up a bit.
Gloss black powder coat trim.
50th anniversary car - added cars to ramps.
Added my Tachometer mod.
Building an apron with custom art work - LE style.
Chrome dress up kit to be installed this weekend.

image-722.jpgimage-722.jpg

That looks BOSS Robert! Looking forward to getting your Tachometer mod, I added a couple of matchbox 'Stang's on the ramps and powdercoated all my armor Flame Red. Mustang rocks!

#31 9 years ago

Let's see pics of those ghastly cool white LED's removed from the GI (and elsewhere).

Anyone go retro with incandescents? That would be awesome. I know in many ways AC/DC Pro looks better with the warmer lighting color palette.

1 month later
#33 9 years ago

Why's the IPDB Mustang game only have two reviews? Let's get this baby in the top 25 where it belongs!

#34 9 years ago

I am loving my boss

#35 9 years ago

I am loving my LE!

#36 9 years ago

What scale mustangs did you guys add to the ramps?

3 months later
#38 9 years ago

Very cool!

#39 9 years ago

Just bought a LE number 186 which in Australia is a Holden motor lolWP_20141009_09_40_37_Pro.jpgWP_20141009_09_40_37_Pro.jpg

#40 9 years ago

has anyone compared the different install types: home, novelty and Directors Cut? What's the difference between them? Which is recommended for best play?

#41 9 years ago

Don't know if you guys have seen this before but I lit the SHIFT plastic. I don't know about you guys buy I've been modding the heck out of mine.

IMGA0202-770.JPGIMGA0202-770.JPG IMGA0231.JPGIMGA0231.JPG IMGA0232.JPGIMGA0232.JPG IMGA0200.JPGIMGA0200.JPG IMGA0195.JPGIMGA0195.JPG
#42 9 years ago

the lit shift plastic looks great, well done

here is a 4 speed option, more of a old school Hurst version and makes sense that the plunger now takes the position of 1st gear.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/2751587/pinball-plunger-gear-shift-plate-4-speed.html?li=aeTabs

299678-i.jpg299678-i.jpg

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

the lit shift plastic looks great, well done
here is a 4 speed option, more of a old school Hurst version and makes sense that the plunger now takes the position of 1st gear.
http://www.shapeways.com/model/2751587/pinball-plunger-gear-shift-plate-4-speed.html?li=aeTabs

299678-i.jpg 27 KB

Looks great. If you could do a chromed plastic one for under $25 shipped I'd buy it.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks great. If you could do a chromed plastic one for under $25 shipped I'd buy it.

sorry, it is limited to what Shapeways can make. Shapeways shipping to the US is $5 and the closest to a chrome finish plastic is the polished metal plastic but it isn't chrome. You could get a plastic one under $10 and buy a can of chrome paint and DIY.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Dang...paint just aint the same.

totally agree

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Just bought a LE number 186 which in Australia is a Holden motor lol

WP_20141009_09_40_37_Pro.jpg 167 KB

I got no 187,definately a FORD

#48 9 years ago

I really enjoyed playing the modded out Mustang at York. The mods and a new soundtrack made a huge difference.

#49 9 years ago

Thank you - we had fun bringing it and watching everyone enjoy it.. I love those soundtracks

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Thank you - we had fun bringing it and watching everyone enjoy it.. I love those soundtracks

Did ya replace all the tracks?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 2,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 44.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-ride-the-pony-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.