Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by genex
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Mustang Pro is now at the 1up Lodo in Denver, CO.
Only 50 cents per play !!!

http://www.the-1up.com/

#2 9 years ago

Awesome can't wait to play it again. Thanks for the info. Get a Scared Stiff please.

#3 9 years ago

Scared Stiff has already come and gone from the 1UP.

#4 9 years ago

Out standing. You two gent's are great for the Colorado pinball player and collector. Just wish I did not live 80 miles away. Peace

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

Scared Stiff has already come and gone from the 1UP.

It must have been a while ago cause I've been going there for a little over a year...

#6 9 years ago

Yaw..... Scared Stiff was there from April 2011 - July 2012.
I may put one back in some day but I don't own one right now.

Rob..... Thank you

#7 9 years ago

Played it about 25 times last night. I is a pretty shallow game at this point. I found that I would just shoot the GEARS targets, get gears multi ball, repeat. The different car modes aren't very interesting. Mostly, just hit the yellow lit targets. I couldn't figure out how to get MUSTANG multiball. The biggest problem is that the GEARS targets, pops and lanes at the top are all in the middle, and take up way too much real estate. I just didn't find that part very interesting. The ramp is OK, but doesn't seem to come into play very often. My review is lukewarm at this point. Perhaps a code update will improve things.

I'm certainly glad the 1UP put this game in. It sure is nice to have such a first-rate facility close by to try out all of the latest games.

#9 9 years ago

Can't wait to finally check out 1UP! Haven't been to Denver since I got into pinball but will be there later this month

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pro-on-location-in-denver-co and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.