(Topic ID: 86226)

Mustang Pro is in the B_R GRG !! 4-Sale Soon ...

By BLACK_ROSE

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Gerry
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-581.jpg
Tripod 004.JPG
Tripod 001.JPG
field-tripod-46lar.jpg
IMG_0375.JPG
IMG_0376.JPG
Mustang Pro 012.JPG
FF Big 10 Inch.jpg
Mustang Pro 046.JPG
Mustang Pro 043.JPG
Mustang Pro 015.JPG
Mustang Pro 042.JPG
Mustang Pro 040.JPG
Mustang Pro 039.JPG
Mustang Pro 035.JPG
Mustang Pro 029.JPG

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Hoping I can make it to the Python Anghelo event in NC on the 12th. If so, really looking forward to playing this pin BR!

#52 6 years ago

I didn't realize the pro was going to have drops. Pretty cool. Looks good B_R!

#53 6 years ago

Nice machine BR. Played one at TPF and liked it. Now Stern needs to jump on board with the Camaro Anniversary right around the corner.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from BrianZ:

Always something going on at B_R's garage...

As usual .. I Hope yr taking gOod care of my IM Brent .. That was my mistake !!

#55 6 years ago

Call me a fanboy layout whore, or whatever. But i miss a main bash toy.

It has somewhat the same shot lay out as predator, a bit basic. Its fun, but thats what it is. Nothing special. And for these prices special should be minimum.

I do agree that it looks great.

#56 6 years ago

Looks great B.R,do you have to modify the cab. area to fit the 10 inch sub? I gonna get a FF Kit for MET premium, so like to know the process.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Looks great B.R,do you have to modify the cab. area to fit the 10 inch sub? I gonna get a FF Kit for MET premium, so like to know the process.

After lOOk-n at my speaker and the Big 10" , I'm wondering the same thing .. I'll Post Pict's of before & After ..

Mustang Pro 012.JPG
#58 6 years ago

What's the over/under on keeping this one in the garage, B_R? 3 weeks?
I'm betting you're still going to want an IM and this Mustang is going to drive right out of there.
Looks nice though, I'm just not seeing the fun gameplay yet from any of the videos. I do still really want to play one though.

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

After lOOk-n at my speaker and the Big 10" , I'm wondering the same thing

The Big 10 will fit brother... just make sure you install it like my pictures show. It comes with a spacer that raises it up and if you install it like the factory speaker, (where the terminal is facing to the left) the rails will hit when you lower the playfield. The pictures are the Big 10 installed on my STLE.

Oh... and don't forget to use the rattle tap that comes with the kit - your going to need it!

IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0376.JPG
#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

It comes with a spacer that raises it up and if you install it like the factory speaker, (where the terminal is facing to the left) the rails will hit when you lower the playfield. The pictures are the Big 10 installed on my STLE.

Oh... and don't forget to use the rattle tap that comes with the kit - your going to need it!

Thanxx 4 the pict Asylum ,, my Stang doesn't have the p/f rail's so i'm ok there ..

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Thanxx 4 the pict Asylum ,, my Stang doesn't have the p/f rail's so i'm ok there ..

Welcome!

I thought for sure you would add them rails... especially the way you always trick out your pins!

#63 6 years ago

This will probably be a dumb question but with the bigger sub do you have to cut the opening out bigger or are you just leaving the factory opening alone and the spacer is what keeps it far enough off the cab to work?

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

do you have to cut the opening out bigger

No you don't... it comes with a spacer that goes over the factor hole. The sub is then attached to the spacer.

#65 6 years ago

I love FF sound kits especially for the backbox but I still don't understand why more people don't go with an external powered sub. Easy to Install and transfer from game to game and without the annoying rattle that upgraded subs often cause.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I still don't understand why more people don't go with an external powered sub

I do both... I find that the cabinet speaker sounds way better with a FF or PPP speaker as they come with crossovers that clear up a lot of the distortion that the factory speaker has. IMHO

#67 6 years ago

I'm on the fence ...standard kit or bit 10 inch.
This will help me decide which to get, thanks BR.

#68 6 years ago

Triadwatch drop'd by for an Hour or 2 this afternoon , I film'd 1 of his 3-ball game's on Mustang .. Knowing what shot's to make and Not to make yet are Still a Bit Blurry . We never did achieve 6-ball multi- ..

#69 6 years ago

Thanks BR it was a blast playing pinball today. Thanks for letting me come over. Mustang has some great ramp shots and like the multi ball need to understand the rules better.

#70 6 years ago

Anytime bro ,,, Stern Needs to get another code out and change a few things and Add some .

New Pin , New code ( still early ) Other than that i think Mustang is A ok ..

#71 6 years ago

Like hopefully you can change songs the 70's beach boys song is not my cup of tea

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I love FF sound kits especially for the backbox but I still don't understand why more people don't go with an external powered sub. Easy to Install and transfer from game to game and without the annoying rattle that upgraded subs often cause.

Because it's two very different experiences.

The powered sub under the cabinet will provide more overall bass than an internal upgraded sub, which is great. But the internal upgraded sub from FF will provide way more feedback that you can feel through the cabinet than what you would get vs the powered sub on the floor.

That "annoying rattle" that you refer to is proof of this very point. And that's what anti rattle tape is for.

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Because it's two very different experiences.
The powered sub under the cabinet will provide more overall bass than an internal upgraded sub, which is great. But the internal upgraded sub from FF will provide way more feedback that you can feel through the cabinet than what you would get vs the powered sub on the floor.
That "annoying rattle" that you refer to is proof of this very point. And that's what anti rattle tape is for.

Well said, I completely Agee.

#74 6 years ago

I'm going to go ahead and say this a Lil Early ,, My Mustang Pro will be 4-Sale or Trade in 2 or 3 weeks .. U guy's know me ,, I mod , Bling , Play & Sale .. A Trade + cash will work too ,, I'd like to own another DH , DM , or IM + Cash on my end ,, the list of Pins as Trades goes on ..

Mustang has the following mods added by me , Shaker , Chrome mirror blades , Red Led Flip-button kit and also a Big 10 inch FF Speaker Kit will be installed .. $ 4995.00

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'm going to go ahead and say this a Lil Early ,, My Mustang Pro will be 4-Sale or Trade in 2 or 3 weeks .. U guy's know me ,, I mod , Bling , Play & Sale .. A Trade + cash will work too ,, I'd like to own another DH , DM , or IM + Cash on my end ,, the list of Pins as Trades goes on ..
Mustang has the following mods added by me , Shaker , Chrome mirror blades , Red Led Flip-button kit and also a Big 10 inch FF Speaker Kit will be installed .. $ 4995.00

Good price with the mods!

#76 6 years ago

I'll say $ 4800.00 w/ out the FF speaker Kit .. But i'd rather do a Trade ( Preferably Local ) ..

#77 6 years ago

Seems people are liking this pin once they get their hands on one. Can't wait to play one at MGC. Hope you get your IM B_R

#78 6 years ago

Bummer I already ordered mine...I have a nice DM could have swapped and added boot.
Still have your ACDC Prem and its got cement shoes dont care how much it goes up or down in value.

#79 6 years ago

field-tripod-46lar.jpg
no?

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Bummer I already ordered mine...I have a nice DM could have swapped and added boot.

Un- Order it .........

#82 6 years ago

Tripod... LMAO...

#83 6 years ago

Wow ,looks great ! Love the blades !

#84 6 years ago

Most of my video's i use my Tripod .. but Triadwatch's belly is Soo Huge , it was Impossible

Tripod 001.JPG Tripod 004.JPG
#85 6 years ago

Hey now

#86 6 years ago

I am so sorry I did not look like this br

image-581.jpg
#87 5 years ago
Quoted from triadwatch:

I am so sorry I did not look like this br

image-581.jpg 3 KB

I'm getting hungry again... i hate you guys

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Genesee, WI
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside