Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Have it on here in a couple of days.

#2 10 years ago

I wanna see this!

#3 10 years ago

Haha...made-ist thou look.

#4 10 years ago

too funny!!!!! oldest trick in the book!!!!

#5 10 years ago

opps delete thread mods.... got some neg feedback my bad...

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Have it on here in a couple of days.

Well, seems like you totally blowed up your "EPIC announcement".

#7 10 years ago

Just edit the title and put "T-minus 48 hours"!

No need to delete, and a preemptive thank you for this!

I don't see the reason for all the downvotes. I also appreciated the ST videos that you released so promptly after the debut as well!

#8 10 years ago

I was at Stern yesterday, and they are cranking these babies out. The game look better in person than in the photos.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I was at Stern yesterday, and they are cranking these babies out. The game look better in person than in the photos.

Did you get to play it at all ? My pro should be here soon

#10 10 years ago

No, I didn't play it. I'm sure I could have, but I was in a rush to get home.

#11 10 years ago

nevermind the negative nancies!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

No, I didn't play it. I'm sure I could have, but I was in a rush to get home.

Did anyone say anything about band member code for metallica or new stuff for trek?

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Did anyone say anything about band member code for Metallica or new stuff for trek?

I didn't ask.

#14 10 years ago

I'm heading out to film at Tilt Amusements - be back in 4-5 hours or so...

#15 10 years ago

Awesome

#16 10 years ago

Got the video with Trent Augenstein playing and doing some narration as well as some good pics. The bad news is everyone will have to wait until Monday to see it - Sorry.

I was pleasantly surprised with the game. Has quite a bit more going on that I thought there would be. Good callouts, good music, lots to do.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Got the video with Trent Augenstein playing and doing some narration as well as some good pics. The bad news is everyone will have to wait until Monday to see it - Sorry.
I was pleasantly surprised with the game. Has quite a bit more going on that I thought there would be. Good callouts, good music, lots to do.

Booo! J/K, Scott. Care to elaborate on modes, etc? I think it looks good from pics. I like that multi tiered ramp.

#18 10 years ago

Whilst you are waiting for video, you can read about it here
http://www.pinball-magazine.com

#19 10 years ago

Hate these threads...

#20 10 years ago

With early software - not a whole lot to elaborate on yet that isn't in the writeup above. The modes are the cars and started by hitting the scoop when lit. The scoop also "installs" the upgrades you have collected (flashing) If you complete the upgrades twice, there is another multiball. There is F - O - R - D in the in/out lanes and 5 ford inserts as well as 5 mustang inserts at the top. You can only select the mustang inserts. There is M-U-S-T-A-N-G inserts on the backboard that carry over game to game. All the nitrous targets increase the playfield multiplier. Songs seem linked to the car (or mode) you are in. The vid I shot is ok, but some of the white LEDs were real bright and washed some stuff out. I only played one game and filmed one game - so lots more to come...

#21 10 years ago

What are the songs in the game?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

With Pinball Browser, does it even matter?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I just watched the video again, but most of them I don't recognize - they are kind of quiet since we had the glass off. One is "come on and take a free ride" during crusin mode.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

One is "come on and take a free ride" during crusin mode.

Edgar Winter Group. Great song!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pro-game-play-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.