(Topic ID: 86737)

Mustang Pro 4-Sale !! under 100 plays w/ mods // Sold ..

By BLACK_ROSE

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RobT
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20140411_165233.jpg
20140411_165312.jpg
20140411_165230.jpg
20140411_165216.jpg
20140411_165205.jpg
IMG_7350.JPG
IMG_7351.JPG
IMG_7316.JPG
IMG_7336.JPG
IMG_7335.JPG
IMG_7327.JPG
IMG_7306.JPG
beer.jpg
popcorn.jpg
No to Peg Supports !!.gif
IronMan is in the GRG 017.JPG

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Come on BR, you moved that machine yet?

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

How much credit would you give me on The Bankers BSD in trade for Mustang

That's a Beautiful BSD , but i Don't need another .. What else would you Sacrifice from Yr Collection

The Pin Auction is the 19th ,, If Mustang isn't sold by then ,, It Will be in the Line up there ..

#53 5 years ago

I sold Breakshot finally and at 1550 at the auction. Not as good for STTNG it sold cheap but Ryan Pinballx got a great great deal!

#54 5 years ago

Uh... free bump. Wish I was closer so I could at least try it!

#55 5 years ago

Same here bro ,, Mustang has only been out for 3 weeks now .. I Hope the New game code will Wake this Pin up ..
Thanxx for the Bump BC_G

#56 5 years ago

Bump! Its to good to sit at this low of a price

#57 5 years ago

Bump! Its to good to sit at this low of a price

Perspective of me, a potential buyer that ran the numbers. The problem is that the price really isn't that low after you factor in shipping. It's a great deal if a local wants one. But most the people on this site are not local to B_R and shipping really kills the benefit of the deal.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Perspective of me, a potential buyer that ran the numbers. The problem is that the price really isn't that low after you factor in shipping. It's a great deal if a local wants one. But most the people on this site are not local to B_R and shipping really kills the benefit of the deal.

That's true to a point, it does come with about $300 in extras and the shipping at $250 is about $100-$300 cheaper then STI for a $4500 or so game. The insurance on an expensive game is what really adds to the shipping cost I have found.

#59 5 years ago

It looks awesome but i herd from a few guys that they regret buying it.

glws

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The problem is that the price really isn't that low after you factor in shipping.

Well, I'd be happy to keep it for you at our house until you can get down here to pick it up!

#61 5 years ago

Great pictures. You have a nice arcade.

#62 5 years ago

I like how BR rotates the games through his collection. I think it would be fun to have each new game make a month or so stop in the home arcade. Unfortunately, that thought is outweighed by the inconvenience of hauling the thing up and down my basement stairs and dealing with actually selling the thing and shipping it out of here.

#63 5 years ago

B_R is good people. BUMP!

#64 5 years ago

Thank U SPeD ,,, U No the More I play Mustang the more i see that it Has Potential .. It's actually Not a Bad Pin ..

Quoted from Ozzie:

I like how BR rotates the games through his collection. I think it would be fun to have each new game make a month or so stop in the home arcade.

That's the Best Part of the Hobby 4 me !! I do Wish i would've kept my NIB STLE a bit longer .. Wanting another IM , i see member's are offer-n their Iron Man pins as Trades .. Oh Well .. Mustang is Still available 4 Now !!
1 member did offer me his Pimped out IM , he wanted my Mustang + $ 3500.00 .. ( Hell No )

No to Peg Supports !!.gif

#65 5 years ago

I've bought several pins from B_R in the past, and he's always been a straight shooter. Deal with confidence!

B_R, here's some snacks while you're waiting for a buyer:

popcorn.jpg beer.jpg

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Thank U SPeD ,,, U No the More I play Mustang the more i see that it Has Potential .. It's actually Not a Bad Pin ..

That's the Best Part of the Hobby !! I do Wish'd i would've kept my NIB STLE a bit longer .. Wanting another IM , i see member's are offer-n their Iron Man pins as Trades .. Oh Well .. Mustang is Still available 4 Now !!
1 member did offer me his Pimped out IM , he wanted my Mustang + $ 3500.00 .. ( Hell No )

My neck hurts just watching that bird! LOL!

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

B_R, here's some snacks while you're waiting for a buyer:

I Love a Coors Lt .. Believe I will . Might make me sleep Better .. Be Cool up there P_B

#68 5 years ago

Good pin trades do happen. People really do want WOZ and some just do not have the room for more than 5 or 6 pins in their collection, so they have to let something go. I have 5 in trade plus another 1000 in extras like FF speaker kit, shaker motor, LEDs. so asking 6k firm. Even has a McKee topper I have seen others in less quality go for more but timing is everything they say. This is the Spiderman BR saw on the truck last time when the Banker got his WOZ. Finally getting it ready for spring selling season. I thought I wanted to keep it but I have to many other needs for money. He now wants a matching Hobbit LE number and again he has to trade. I hope to get his Ironman next week probably Wed or Thur and if I do not find a modded Tron Pro it will be coming back with me. I want a March 2013 as those Trons are the last runs with built in ramp protectors and both translights plus the better decal cabinet for higher resolution plus the red dmd vs the orange.

If I can sell some pins I will take the Mustang. This is one really nice Spiderman with low plays and no Doc Oc wear. Itts a 2010 run but has the regular lockbar without that button on the lockbar. Here is a few pics of Spiderman which could also be traded for Tron or Ironman to help out BR. With a deposit I can bring it with me to New Jersey and I will have a NIB WOZ I can drop off along the way back home so no extra shipping expense.

IMG_7306.JPG
IMG_7327.JPG
IMG_7335.JPG
IMG_7336.JPG
IMG_7316.JPG
IMG_7351.JPG
IMG_7350.JPG

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's true to a point, it does come with about $300 in extras and the shipping at $250 is about $100-$300 cheaper then STI for a $4500 or so game. The insurance on an expensive game is what really adds to the shipping cost I have found.

How do you get shipping at $250? B_R do you crate and pack up games for shipping? NAVL is ways about $500. But at $250 I might be interested.

#70 5 years ago

How much for the woz doughslingers? Im on your way back?

#71 5 years ago

Don at pinballsonthemove.com charges $250.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Don at pinballsonthemove.com charges $250.

Up & Down the East Coast for $ 250.00 .... Also Uship.com isn't a Bad Choice .. Hooked had a Pin ship'd from Iowa to NC for $ 165.00 .. Good Deal's are out there .. Pin in a Trailer w/ the legs On , or in the Back of a Truck Bandaged up w/ legs off ..

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The problem is that the price really isn't that low after you factor in shipping.

Actually the price is very good and MORE than low enough...

Shipping cost from the sellers ends arent the sellers concern...

Nor should he figure "your" the buyers expenses in the value or asking price for "his" pin...

If you live to far away from a "deal", thats too bad...

It doesn't make the sellers pin priced to high... Just too high for you..

Its like saying Oh, i better price my IM at 3K, in case someone from Germany wants it, so the price is fair for all...

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Nor should he figure "your" the buyers expenses in the value or asking price for "his" pin...
Its like saying Oh, i better price my IM at 3K, in case someone from Germany wants it, so the price is fair for all...

I never said the game was priced too high. I said the combined price plus shipping made the game not such an attractive deal for the majority of the Pinside users, which might explain why the game is still for sale. I can get a nib delivered for $4500 (quoted last night). This one will cost me about $4800 delivered.

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I never said the game was priced too high. I said the combined price plus shipping made the game not such an attractive deal for the majority of the Pinside users, which might explain why the game is still for sale. I can get a nib delivered for $4500 (quoted last night). This one will cost me about $4800 delivered.

understood on the NIB....

It was your wording more than anything...

just clarifying

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

NAVL is ways about $500. But at $250 I might be interested.

$500 from where to where and what's the value put on the game? I just bought Getaway from spidey in Plano, TX about 1000miles straight south of me on 35W. It came via Chicago so it took a bit of a detour and with a stated value of $1500 it cost $369 to ship it to me. So declared value, location of pick-up & drop-off and distance are the factors for the shipping cost by NAVL or STI.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Respectfully disagree. Shipping costs should be the seller's concern when he is selling a used game for the same price as a NIB shipped game minus the shaker and blades. In actual fact, it's $100 more than you can get one for shipped to your door from the right dealer. So, with the extras at a value of about $260, it's really only a discount of about $160 from a NIB shipped to your door. That's why it hasn't sold yet.

Used in-production Sterns should be in the high 3's at best. Otherwise, why wouldn't you just buy NIB?

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

In actual fact, it's $100 more than you can get one for shipped to your door from the right dealer. So, with the extras at a value of about $260, it's really only a discount of about $160 from a NIB shipped to your door. That's why it hasn't sold yet.

I Believe Yr Rite !!! Let's just Drop the Price on my Mustang Pro w/ shaker & mirror Blades to
$ 4200.00

How is that Now .. .. This is my Discount on a CASH deal !! or if someone w/ in a State or 2 wants to do a Trade + Cash on a DM , DH etc ,, or My Mustang + Cash on an IM , SM , Tron Pro , Metallica Pro etc ,,, Let's Rock !!

#79 5 years ago

I like that price BR. That's a fair deal! Good luck.

#80 5 years ago

Thanxx , I know ,, Hell I'm Giving the Dam Pin away !! Stern's aren't All Created Equal . Stang is a Cool Pin , I Hate LOTR but Many Love it .. It's Not the Pin ,, it's ME .. My IM deal folded , i took Mustang ,,

As Austin Powers would say " It's Not my bag Baby " ,,,, but it Might B Yr bag

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Respectfully disagree. Shipping costs should be the seller's concern when he is selling a used game for the same price as a NIB shipped game minus the shaker and blades. In actual fact, it's $100 more than you can get one for shipped to your door from the right dealer. So, with the extras at a value of about $260, it's really only a discount of about $160 from a NIB shipped to your door. That's why it hasn't sold yet.
Used in-production Sterns should be in the high 3's at best. Otherwise, why wouldn't you just buy NIB?

Really ? if i have a game on the east coast and its worth 10K...thats waht its worth....

just because you dont want to pay 500 in shipping does NOT make my game worth 9500...

and in everything you said, its still a discount of $160, so what is there to complain about ?

And BTW this is as good or better than a NIB game.. Seems every Stern needs work or a tweak here and there outta the box, and i bet B_R did all that for ya already...

#82 5 years ago

People are SOOOO F%$K1#G cheap !

And scared they are getting cornholed for a DOLLAR...

And further more if ya want blades, and you want a shaker i guess this is a hell of a deal then !

Cause ya dont get that NIB !

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Seems every Stern needs work or a tweak here and there outta the box, and i bet B_R did all that for ya already...

10_4 on that , Flipper bats were 2 Low , the sling switches were 2 far apart

uhhh ,, hmmm,, that was about it !! It's Freak-n Fast what can i say . besides .

" Stern " Get a New Code out 4 MUSTANG !!!

#85 5 years ago

I don't even like this game, but if you were close I snag it up at that price. That's what used stern pros should go for!

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Really ? if i have a game on the east coast and its worth 10K...thats waht its worth....
just because you dont want to pay 500 in shipping does NOT make my game worth 9500...
and in everything you said, its still a discount of $160, so what is there to complain about ?
And BTW this is as good or better than a NIB game.. Seems every Stern needs work or a tweak here and there outta the box, and i bet B_R did all that for ya already...

nicely said gerry, that guy has something to say about everybody's fs post's,

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

nicely said gerry, that guy has something to say about everybody's fs post's,

You must have the wrong guy. Show me where I post on "everybody's fs posts". In fact, I hardly ever do unless it is something positive. In fact, I wouldn't have posted on this one except to disagree with another poster's comments about the seller not having to be concerned about the shipping price.

#88 5 years ago

Bring it to the auction Sat and cash will be waiting for you. Pin is earning well.

I like the slogan behind the pin on the wall.

Just too good of a value here with shaker motor and side mirrors.

20140411_165205.jpg
20140411_165216.jpg
20140411_165230.jpg
20140411_165312.jpg

20140411_165233.jpg
#89 5 years ago

Bring it to the auction Sat and cash will be waiting for you.

You got it Buddy , It's Your's !!! Secure the Deal so I can say it's Sold . PM sent

#90 5 years ago

Money on the way!

#91 5 years ago

This Mustang from BR will make it way to Freedom Ford in Ivel Ky if my friend will help operate it. If not I will send it to Freedom Ford in Claypool Hill/Pounding Mill so please drop by and give it a try!

#92 5 years ago

Congrats. Was just gonna bump it.

#93 5 years ago

Man putting a Mustang pin in a busy Ford Dealership is a brilliant no brainer. Great job. Happy as hell BR can rejoin the IM owners club. Anyone looking to sell some red legs/trim, holler at me.

#94 5 years ago

I played stang last weekend, now I want a HS2 even more now!

#95 5 years ago

BR - Congrats on your sale.

Now that it is sold I want to discuss something. I like BR so didn't want to derail his FS thread but since it's sold I think that is safe now.

Gerry/rooftop - You's statements towards markmon don't make any sense to me. Why is it not OK for shipping to be equated into the equation for the value of a purchase but at the same time we are stating that this was a $4500 pin NIB? We can't have our cake and eat it too and that is what it sounds like. If you can't look at shipping as part of the value then this is not a $4500 pin NIB. It's only $4500 NIB "shipped". I don't debate that a seller shouldn't price their pin for shipping purposes in the value of their machine but I do feel that if we are going down that road (the right one in my opinion) then we shouldn't be saying the NIB value of a machine is their "shipped" prices.

At the end of the day this was still a good buy as the buyer is local so he is basically getting a free shaker motor for the lack of opening the box. Fair trade if you ask me.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Why is it not OK for shipping to be equated into the equation for the value of a purchase

So if a buyer wants to ship to Australia or Canada the seller should price as such? No a good price is based on the game and hopefully someone nearby can take advantage of it. If a buyer is further and shipping kills it then move on. Its not the game for them.
Sometimes a game is priced so low shipping works but its not expected to be priced in to a deal.

#97 5 years ago

What i am saying is the seller has no responsibility to price a games value based on the possibility that it needs to be shipped from an out of state or long distance buyer...

The buyer MUST consider shipping if they live to far away...

but if the buyer lives on the other coast, and needs to ship it, it does NOT mean that the seller is priced to high if the buyer cant swing it, or thinks that the after shipping price the game becomes not such a good dollar value deal..

It is not the sellers fault he lives too far away from a potential buyer.... thats the misfortune of the buyer....

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

It is not the sellers fault he lives too far away from a potential buyer.... thats the misfortune of the buyer....

.....and the seller.

And I think that was his point. I.e., it's the misfortune of both of them, not just the buyers.

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside