(Topic ID: 86737)

Mustang Pro 4-Sale !! under 100 plays w/ mods // Sold ..

By BLACK_ROSE

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RobT
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140411_165233.jpg
20140411_165312.jpg
20140411_165230.jpg
20140411_165216.jpg
20140411_165205.jpg
IMG_7350.JPG
IMG_7351.JPG
IMG_7316.JPG
IMG_7336.JPG
IMG_7335.JPG
IMG_7327.JPG
IMG_7306.JPG
beer.jpg
popcorn.jpg
No to Peg Supports !!.gif
IronMan is in the GRG 017.JPG
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

I tried to Score an IM again , but the deal Bummed out , so a Pinside member that wanted my Tron Pro offered me a NIB Mustang Pro w/ + a Lil cash , I accepted .. The Mustang Pin is a Beauty !! I hear Stern is work-n on a Huge game code to Satisfy the owner's of the New pin & Ford ..

Anyway , I have less than 50 plays on my Stang , i installed a shaker & a set of Chrome mirror blades from CoinTaker . A NIB Mustang Pro from Most Distributor's is $ 4650.00 to yr door , and the Ford Dealership's are offering them for
$ 4995.00 ( Shipping Not included ) . This deal is Best for someone that want's to drive to my Pad Or have Don @ " Pinball's on the Move " deliver it North Or South on the East Coast for $ 250.00 delivered .. Don Will be going to AllenTown ..

I'm on the lOOk out for an IM , routed or HUO for a Decent Price , Hell i'll Trade this Stang & Cash for an IM ..
If anyone is interested , send me a PM or post Here !! Later ,, B_R

Mustang Pro 001.JPGMustang Pro 001.JPG
Mustang Pro 004.JPGMustang Pro 004.JPG
Mustang Pro 005.JPGMustang Pro 005.JPG
Mustang Pro 013.JPGMustang Pro 013.JPG
Mustang Pro 014.JPGMustang Pro 014.JPG
Mustang Pro 015.JPGMustang Pro 015.JPG
Mustang Pro 018.JPGMustang Pro 018.JPG
Mustang Pro 020.JPGMustang Pro 020.JPG
Mustang Pro 025.JPGMustang Pro 025.JPG
Mustang Pro 023.JPGMustang Pro 023.JPG
Mustang Pro 026.JPGMustang Pro 026.JPG
Mustang Pro 021.JPGMustang Pro 021.JPG
Mustang Pro 035.JPGMustang Pro 035.JPG

#3 10 years ago

No Disrespect to Mustang ,, I Want another Iron Man !!!!!!!!!!!! Point Blank ...

#4 10 years ago

BR, YOU are the undisputed Pin-Animal of Pinside. NO ONE turns a new game over faster than you bro, (See BR's STLE sale) and I love it!

GL finding that IM. Hope you can score a super nice one at a great price.

Take care brothah and have a great night.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

No Disrespect to the Pin ,, I Want another Iron Man !!!!!!!!!!!! Point Blank ...

I don't blame you, BR. IM is a second-time around for me, and I'm still super excited about modding it up all over again. You will get yours soon enough.

#6 10 years ago

Yeah, if you know BRs Style, he'll flip em on a whim. Can't blame him though, IM is SUPER gooooooood.

-Wes

#7 10 years ago

Thank's guy's ,, Ya'll Know me 2 Well !! Mustang is a Fast & Cool Pin but I miss my 1st IM and Must have another

IM is an Ace N tha Hole !!

http://ourlighterside.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/zzzzused-olsprofessional_card_game_01.gif

#8 10 years ago

OT: How long has BSD been in your collection B_R? At least a few years it seems . . . nothing else lets a few months.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

No Disrespect to the Pin ,, I Want another Iron Man !!!!!!!!!!!! Point Blank ...

I'm trading my STLE for an IM, that's how bad I want it back.

Good luck with the trade.

#10 10 years ago

I bought BSD from brother member Robme on Oct 28th 09 ( My wedding anniversary Present 2 Me )
I paid him $ 900.00 ,, Keeper 4 Life !! My next IM will be the Same ... Best Stern Pin Ever Produced

My 3rd HS2 has been N the GRG since May of 2012 , it's Anchored also ..

#11 10 years ago

Man, I would trade my IM for an STLE anyday.

Good luck BR. Its a great game as you know.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Man, I would trade my IM for an STLE anyday.

Don't get me wrong, I do have cash coming my way, it wasn't a straight trade.

#13 10 years ago

You need new code. Version 1.11 is what is on most games

#14 10 years ago

I've been do-n Alot of Trading lately ,, ( what do you have ) BR , DM , JY etc .. ( i'm open to Trades + Cash ) I can drive Also ,, but i want the Pin's to look Good & i want to Power them On . Cash is King also ,, Mess w/ me

If interested in Trading send pict's to drdemmento at Yahoo dot com

I'll Trade or Buy my way eventually 2 Score another IM ..

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

You need new code. Version 1.11 is what is on most games

I heard that code doesn't do Much more than what i have load'd ... What's R the changes ?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Don't get me wrong, I do have cash coming my way, it wasn't a straight trade.

Ok good, that almost made me want to put it up for trade.

#17 10 years ago

B_R im with ya bro.
I too am on the hunt for another IM.
Never should have let mine go. It was sellers remorse immediately as it was going out the door.

The thought has crossed my mind of down grading from my STLE to a pro to help fund the IM purchase.
However i know more is yet to come as STLE code has a lot more to come as I've been told.

#18 10 years ago

I am actually missing my old bsd. One of the best playing and sounding games out there! Will kick your ass regularly!

#19 10 years ago

Wow you go threw some games lol iwish I could do that

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I bought BSD from brother member Robme on Oct 28th 09 ( My wedding anniversary Present 2 Me )
I paid him $ 900.00 ,, Keeper 4 Life !! My next IM will be the Same ... Best Stern Pin Ever Produced
My 3rd HS2 has been N the GRG since May of 2012 , it's Anchored also ..

Yea, BSD is in my top five all time and I think I have ranked over a 100 games. Luckly two of my good buds both have the game.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

My next IM will be the Same ... Best Stern Pin Ever Produced

LOL! that is just the most ridiculous statement ever made. TRON is by far the best.

a98572_reporter_10-rapist-sketch.jpga98572_reporter_10-rapist-sketch.jpg

Whoops, ^^^^wrong pic.

#22 10 years ago

I cant wait to see a Mustang pin in person. From all these recent pics and videos everyone has posted, I think it has exceeded my expectations and seems like it will be fun to play.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

LOL! that is just the most ridiculous statement ever made. TRON is by far the best.

Whoops, ^^^^wrong pic.

a98572_reporter_10-rapist-sketch... 15 KB

Thumbs up for that picture find. That cant be real, is it honestly? If so, someone has to be fired to assigning him to be the one to read that story.
(sorry, I don't mean to sidetrack the op post)

#24 10 years ago

Still have my IM - best Stern to date but wow, I miss my BSD! They are a pair and should be together

#25 10 years ago

That was lightning quick even for the BR GRG.

Good luck on your hunt for another IM. This time maybe it will not leave until a far far away estate sale.

#26 10 years ago

Man, when you find a IM you're gonna have to clear out the videogames to keep the pin rotation going.

#27 10 years ago

Monday morning Bump !!! I'm Lowering the price on Mustang to $ 4500.00 ..

Screw it ,,, $ 4400.00 come & get it !! under 50 play's , shaker & mirror blades included !!!

HS2 mod & Mustang Pro 015.JPGHS2 mod & Mustang Pro 015.JPG

#28 10 years ago

B_R Is this a record, for shortest time in the garage... ?

Your a beast my friend....

#29 10 years ago

If you were local I would be on this! Shipping just doesn't make sense. Good luck with the sale and search for IM....a title that wont leave my collection

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Shipping just doesn't make sense.

I understand that Completely !!
Tell ya What ,, If a member Here want's this Mustang Pro and yr gonna be attending AllenTown Next month ,, Then were back to $ 4600.00 and I'll pay the transport fee & get Mustang to ya !!

AllenTown or Not ,, North or South on the East Coast ,, I'll pay the Transport fee .
" Pinballs on the Move "

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballs-on-the-move-thank-you

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from BrianZ:

B_R Is this a record, for shortest time in the garage... ?

For a NIB ,, ( yes ) other Pin's ( no ) a NF lasted 4 hr's . I had tyme to play a few games on it ..
and Yes , DH is back in the GRG !! . Gett-n ready 4 another DH tear down soon ..
I'm Gonna Clone it like my last 1 !!

DH New Chrome Lock bar 009.JPGDH New Chrome Lock bar 009.JPG
#32 10 years ago

Not Every PinHead is a member on Pinside , so I'm gonna try my Luck on C.List , 4-Sale or Trade ..

Maybe someone that bought an IM NIB back in 2010 would like to Swap for Mustang + Cash ,

Ya just Never Know ...

I do have a Cash Buyer from a member Here that lives in Nashville , he has my AC/DC Pro Hemi Edition , but he can't do the drive this tyme .. Anyone from his area coming to the Winston-Salem pin auction the 19th ?

#33 10 years ago

Due to the member Not wanting to go thru the Trouble of ask-n someone to deliver this Pin near him In Nashville , he has declined .. Stiil up 4-grab's !! Soapman & Trident drop'd by this evening to play a few round's of Pinball .. I also had another guy interested , but he declined because he doesn't like the " Beach Boy's " ( dam ) !!!

Here's my Youngest giving Mustang a run , Lil Double flipper ..

HS2 mod & Mustang Pro 016.JPGHS2 mod & Mustang Pro 016.JPG
#34 10 years ago

Keep the stang and sell me your bsd! I'll be at allentowm

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

DH is back in the GRG !! . Gett-n ready 4 another DH tear down soon ..
I'm Gonna Clone it like my last 1 !!

Wish you were on the west coast, you & shanetastic kick ass.

#36 10 years ago

B_R, thanks for letting us stop by for a little pin time. Stang is a nice pin but not my taste. GLWS B_R.

#37 10 years ago

Damn, That was fast!

GLWTS

#38 10 years ago

Here we go ,, Let's see what Happen's .. Final Drop to my Bro's & Sister's here .. $ 4350.00 ..
Low as I'm Goin , 4 that price I Should take the shaker out

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Here we go ,, Let's see what Happen's .. Final Drop to my Bro's & Sister's here .. $ 4350.00 ..
Low as I'm Goin
winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

GLWTS Bro! IM is coming your way soon!

#40 10 years ago

I'll get another eventually Chad ... I just need to get my Funds back 4 when 1 is offered .. I missed the IM Here
for $ 4995.00 .. The IM w/ those God awful Yellow legs , ,, I have a Full Red armor Kit from BigLaw ready to go ..

#41 10 years ago

Wow fantastic price! Wish you had that Tron still....

It appears no deal with Darin so I am still have no Tron Pro for a campground.

I have a Tron for myself but its so nice I cant take it to location. I need one for this Summer.
I wish I could put this pin there....but they had Tron last year and want one back.

I doubt the campground can find another Tron but they can find another vendor and let me not put machines back out.

Still good for about 4k income with otherwise marginal equipment.

#42 10 years ago

I'll find you a Tron Pro ,, seem's U Really want 1 Bad .. Tron Pro (Even) for a Mod'd Iron Man ..

And I'll drive to U like Last tyme Buddy , and you can load it again .. I'll help ya ..

IronMan is in the GRG 005.JPGIronMan is in the GRG 005.JPG IronMan is in the GRG 017.JPGIronMan is in the GRG 017.JPG
#43 10 years ago

Good pics! I trade a NIB WOZ standard for a nicely modded Tron Pro like your former one. I If I knew I could make them like Mustang I would use it.

I think the IM I am getting on trade will stay in the garden state as I have a 6k offer and its not that far away.
I am somewhat lucky that I do not need the money as bad this year so I am not forced to sell for tax payments this year, however I a getting more letters in my mailbox.
I kept my word with Ryan but IM would have been yours. I had typed up the email as he told me he didnt have enough money for both pins after getting Mustang, leaving no money for Tron and was about to send it until I saw your thread updated that night. I am not mad, he is my friend like you. Just hate to pull out the LE or wait on another one to arrive.

If I didnt need roof money I would not have sold my one in Louisville that went to Alabama. It was sharp, very sharp.

#44 10 years ago

My Mustang Pro is Still up 4 Grab's .. Trades are Welcome w/ N driving distance ..

#45 10 years ago

B_R...Congrats on the IM bro! All is well in the world now!

Enjoy!

Now somebody buy that beautiful Mustang!

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

B_R...Congrats on the IM bro! All is well in the world now!
Enjoy!

Did he pick one up? I think that's an old pic

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

I think that's an old pic

It is ,, my 1st IM in Feb- 2013 ,, w/ doughslinger load-n it .. I'll get another , just need to Sale Mustang 1st ..

#48 10 years ago

DAMN! I got TOTALLY burnt! LOL Sorry bro. I was all excited for ya cause I know how bad you want another one. That said, I hope you can get that Stang sold and score a nice IM soon.

#49 10 years ago

How much credit would you give me on The Bankers BSD in trade for Mustang? You know how very nice it is wit the extra carved items. It came thru Chad H. Once BlindV. pays me I will have some cash to try to make a deal.

Buddy

#50 10 years ago

Awesome price on that Mustang I am sure that will sell or u will get that IM for sure

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pro-4-sale-under-50-plays-460000-b_r/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.