pinball-poor.png
Mustangrighthighrez.jpg
182021-i.png
Whinnie.jpg
FordGT_1.jpg
pardo.jpg
CamiloPardo_HeritageGT.jpg
181953.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#294 10 years ago

all we need is a pin hauling mustang station wagon (that could actually fit a pin in it) like this photo shopped concept

2014-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-V3-1080.jpg2014-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-V3-1080.jpg

edit - must add not my image just one I found on the net.

#299 10 years ago

gives you the feeling that you are sitting in your car next to the race track in a paddock (with the horse neying) with the Sunday cruise music on, definitely a little different

thanks for sharing

#304 10 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

OMG. I laughed so hard at this pic. Its a crossover stang pin hauler. Fantastic

must add not my image just one I found on the net.

#305 10 years ago

for anyone who saw this, curious are the graphics the same on the other side?

anyone have a full view photo of the rhs?

#310 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Same on both sides. 1970 Boss

Is it plunger rod or shoot button as nearly all car pins have some sort of push button to launch ball, but personally I like the feeling of launching a ball with a plunger?. Hope it is a plunger

#334 10 years ago

glad it is a plunger, just not a fan of a button or in other games a gun - like the old school plunger and ball launch control.

#449 10 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Well actually, if every Ford dealer in the WORLD bought one ...
11,500 dealers x $4000 cost price = $46,000,000 for Stern.
There's some potential for you
rd.

good point, and though the cost number maybe down a little due to the license fees. But then there could be possible agreements that maybe every Ford dealer HAS to buy one as part of the Stern deal with Ford.

Also think about the staff that would play them at the dealer locations and they then create new interest and some new pinheads - in the end it reaches far more people than the Stern dealers and pinball forums.

It would be interesting to see Stern numbers from the AC/DC and Metallica pins of who bought a pin just from discovering the pin outside the pin circle.

Like someone said before maybe Coke could be on the cards in the future. Coke sited pins have a built in fridge and they add 50% to the price of can so you get a drink and a game.

#508 10 years ago

A mate got the following facts apparently:

"- machine sold as per normal thru all Stern dealers worldwide, as well as thru FORD USA.

- cabinet art wasn't finished or committed yet on the 3 different models. Pro one at show was a proto-type early rendering. Many more surprises ahead apparently.

- the spiral ramp like on bugs bunny or CFTBL is designed to represent doing donuts in your car."

#530 10 years ago

I reckon the LE will be a Blue and White Shelby Cobra with the cobra logo on the speaker panel instead of the horse

#531 10 years ago

Stern Distributors will still be selling them not just Ford dealers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-pics?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.