pinball-poor.png
Mustangrighthighrez.jpg
182021-i.png
Whinnie.jpg
FordGT_1.jpg
pardo.jpg
CamiloPardo_HeritageGT.jpg
181953.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 10 years ago

They use a 2003-04 Mach 1 as the centerpiece car at the bottom of the playfield? Where is the new 2015 Mustang (which looks incredible IMHO)?

#37 10 years ago

I just sold my Azure blue 2003. Great car, but not a showcase Mustang. I would expect the 1965 Shelby to be in that place.

Mach1.jpgMach1.jpg
#45 10 years ago

I am going to guess that the toy is a 1967 fastback as well. Hard to tell.

Center section sure does look like Corvette....

image-26.jpgimage-26.jpg
#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

As a torch red 03 Mach 1 owner that's fine with me.

I agree. If I still had the Mach, I would probably be much more interested.

I have an extra set of stock 03-04 Mach wheels in my garage. If you need an extra set, I will let them go cheap. PM me.

#228 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Passed on the same model car for 18k with 1200 miles in 2005. I didn't know any better. The azure blue Mach is my second favorite new edge, right behind a competition orange cobra.

I had one for two years. Azure blue 2003. Put about 20k miles on it. Great engine but it had a real "he man" clutch pedal so my wife hated driving it. It was quick, but not fast. I got into a couple of races with 2005-06 GT's and it held its own, but line up against any C5 or higher Corvette and it got eaten. I know most guys mod them to death with superchargers, etc, but I kept mine pretty stock. Azure blue is one of the best colors Ford has ever put on a car.

#384 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

For those not up on their Supercars, Camilo Pardo actually designed the greatest looking sports car ever, the Ford GT.

FordGT_1.jpg 32 KB

Roy Lunn designed that shape for Ford back when Deuce wanted to beat Ferrari at Lemans. Pardo simply made it slightly larger. Put a 1960's GT40 next to a GT and they are almost exactly the same except for overall size.

#389 10 years ago
Quoted from PapaJohn:

In regards to the post......where are the toys? Really, is pinball now all about silly toys on the playfield now days.

Toys are cool. Even ones that do something basic. Animated back glasses, disappearing pop bumpers, Rudy, spinning discs, etc, etc. I don't think they can be dismissed in a modern pinball machine.

#517 10 years ago

Does a Stern Mustang have more parts in it than a Ford Taurus?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gearheaddropping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-pics?tu=gearheaddropping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.