pinball-poor.png
Mustangrighthighrez.jpg
182021-i.png
Whinnie.jpg
FordGT_1.jpg
pardo.jpg
CamiloPardo_HeritageGT.jpg
181953.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

Oh I like it!!

#15 10 years ago

Get as many pictures as you can, let's really test Robins photo upload functions Closer details and more shots please

#23 10 years ago

Can't believe I'm as excited about this all of a sudden, apparently my left foot has been neglected far too long this winter with my 'fun car' stuck in the garage till spring. Show me more!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

What year Mustang is that toy in the middle? Also, what does the toy do in the gameplay?

Is it a 66 fastback? I'm not an expert.

#33 10 years ago

FYI: Click on a picture to make it bigger... shows how much I know about checking out pics on pinside

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

This is clearly a generic pin made at the behest of, and financed by Ford. Where's my Walking Dead??

I don't believe it received half of the development investment as Trek, but anytime a manufacturer actually delivers a new machine as opposed to teasing about one I won't complain.

#50 10 years ago

It does look like there might be some depth to it, with the main car inserts to move through/award, the table in front of the drop down targets to fill in, the red/yellow/green stop lights to play with, the six gears to light, seven white lights that do something I hope, rollovers that aren't a gimme as the pops won't just throw the ball back through them you'll need to shoot the loop to get the ball up to the top again with the post to stop the ball, moving ramps with multiple paths/reactions for variety, spinners (pheew!).

Poor Stern, I wonder how long they thought it would take before a Pinsider walked past their machine after they set it out.

#51 10 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

Pass. $ still safe! Can't wait to see what lawlor will come up with.

You aren't really going to wait that long before you get another machine are you

#55 10 years ago

I'm assuming there is another Mach on the other side of the cabinet?

Only one ramp on the left, the right side would just be a loop or a way to get to the top rollovers correct?

The left ramp would have two options then, up top to go around to the 360 burnout right return 'bowl' and a lower shot that sends it back to the left flipper.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Is that a scoop at the right of the car, and if so, looks like they already have a protector on it?

Looking close the scoop doesn't look like it's got rounded edges to it? If it's squared off it would have a metal protector flush against the inside of the hole though from the pics, but it's hard to tell for sure.

#58 10 years ago

I don't see any Mustang II's

...not saying that's a bad thing lol

#67 10 years ago

Did Stern say anything about a Premium or LE version, or will they be trying out a Pro only version this time.

I can't wait to hear if this is using the new system or the old, my guess is it's still the old version?

No multicolor LEDs correct?

#205 10 years ago

Good one mnpinball! Ask him to show us the right side of the cab and some audio

#206 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

No one knows a clear answer yet, but it sounds like the game will only be sold through Ford dealers. Even the Stern distribs don't know for sure yet what is the answer.

Doubt that would happen, since Stern's biggest customers are operators and they have only sold through distributors in the past, right? Why would this be any different, they've had plenty of other licensed tables and none of those have gone directly to the licensee for distribution. My guess is this will sell just like all the others, but... my guesses are not good for much lol

Edit: Looks like the news is out that they will

#452 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ford is retailing it for $4,995 - but remember, never pay retail.

182021-i.png 207 KB

Sure, but have you ever had luck negotiating with the guy at the parts counter

#471 10 years ago

It would seem to go along with the 360 light on the ramp. My guess is some burnout animation during the time the ball goes down the ramp and loops the bowl?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-pics?tu=don1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.