pinball-poor.png
Mustangrighthighrez.jpg
182021-i.png
Whinnie.jpg
FordGT_1.jpg
pardo.jpg
CamiloPardo_HeritageGT.jpg
181953.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 10 years ago

What year Mustang is that toy in the middle? Also, what does the toy do in the gameplay?

#27 10 years ago

It looks like it has a lot of shots. They also look to be moderately tight shots like Metallica.
Also, great to see the pop bumpers moved from the typical locations.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Is it a 67 fastback? I'm not an expert but the scoops on the rear roof pillar are on that year (and others?)

Hopefully it is a 60's. The rear looks strange in the picture which is likely an optical illusion.

#62 10 years ago

It does look like a single ramp.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Is that a Pop Bumber between the car and the upper roll overs? I am going to need a smoke and a short nap soon.

Isn't that similar to ACDC but without the SDTM drain?

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

It's all gonna boil down to gameplay and code on this one.

You could say that about all recent Sterns. None of them really have any design features that truly stand out and grab anyone anymore.
I am starting to see quite a few Pinsiders losing interest in pinball and most of them have owned a lot of Sterns.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Mustang goes up and down from the under of coil shots on Facebook

What? Link to whatever you are trying to say please.

#90 10 years ago

So, I guess the car will shake like when you change gears by hitting the targets a certain number of times.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Yeah and that's pretty lame. I see zero market on a limited edition on this pin

Similar to the LE/Prem ST Vengeance and MET Sparky

#148 10 years ago

Real commercially played music rather than made up background music could be a plus in my mind. Also, Tanner Foust is the voice.

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

Ah the romantics.
» YouTube video

They are Detroit natives. I met them about 30 years ago.

#236 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

The layout looks cooler than I expected but the artwork is underwhelming. Given the artist's body of work I expected something edgier.

But..still better than the ST playfield art. I like the cabinet and backglass art, but expect to see much more impressive art on the Premium and LE models with colors that are a little more bold.

#427 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Another vid with Edgar Winter Free Ride playing
» YouTube video

Mustangrighthighrez.jpg 114 KB

Good song for a car pinball, especially considering it is one of several songs on the game. The audio on the video was not very clear but anything with more info is always welcome.

#507 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Well I think the shots are few. You have 3 target bank. Captive ball. One orbit and a 3 way ramp and spinners
Very sparse and I challenge anyone to list a recent 1990 and on with production of over 1000 game that has less shots. Face it this is not a pinball players game as there is just not much to shoot at.
I need to play it as it could be fast and fun and those few shots with really good code could be fun, but I'm betting Stern cut out a lot on this one.

I think you are leaving out a lot. There is what looks to be a scoop, and another orbit (2 spinners, 2 orbits), and there are some other inserts that identify shots that cannot be seen clearly in the pictures.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-pics?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.