pinball-poor.png
Mustangrighthighrez.jpg
182021-i.png
Whinnie.jpg
FordGT_1.jpg
pardo.jpg
CamiloPardo_HeritageGT.jpg
181953.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 10 years ago

Man, Pinsiders are a bunch of negative motherf$%^&ers.

The theme doesn't do anything for me, so I'll be honest and say it's probably a pass based on that. Too many other things that excite me that I don't have. So I'm not cheerleading this pin.

But FFS, how about we play it before we shit on it? How about we see what things actually do before crapping all over them?

There were days and days of Star Trek hate on here when it was revealed. Then people played it and realized it was fast and fun and awesome and it's all love now. This game could actually be *fun*. We just don't know yet. If it sucks it sucks, but maybe find out first?

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

The problem is that at the prices stern is now asking for their pins, pinheads are expecting to be able to at least point to something to justify it. Nothing on this pin jumps out as justifying what will most likely be yet another price increase over Star Trek.

Okay, but the problem as I see it is we don't even know yet. We have some spy shots. No feature list, no video, and more importantly, no one was actually played it. That's the main reason I like pinball, because it's fun to play. Lot of other reasons too, but it's the most important part. And we don't know a thing about that part yet.

So why not just wait a bit before forming these opinions? Just tired of the negativity I guess, we're lucky anyone is even still making pinballs, but we just crap all over anything new any chance we get.

#124 10 years ago

I will bet $100 that Metallica code ships before this pin. Star Trek code has been solid, and the Karl Urban pack is coming. X-Men update is coming (not putting money on that one, but I think it's close).

Stern has straight up admitted that they know these are issues, and hired more software people.

All that would go a long way to making people feel more comfortable I think. Again maybe this game sucks. But maybe the official reveal has some tricks we don't know about.

Yeah, the playfield is kind ugly, no doubt. AC/DC's is hideous, that game is just straight up ugly. Pro especially. I'm trying to make a decal for it because people hate that face so much. We don't really care because it's so good.

I think that translite looks crappy, guessing it's the Pro. Maybe the Premium and LE will look better. The cab is pretty sweet though, that's some nice original art, not a big photoshopped pic of a car.

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

For some people, it's another the total package, not just game play.

I hear that, I'm one of them! I'm utterly uninterested in buying this, not a Mustang guy, the theme would kind of embarrass me in my garage. I'm a Euro car guy, I drive a BMW. That's kind of shallow, I know it, but it's still true.

But as a pinhead I want to see the game, and I'm hoping it's fun, and it just seems that people have decided it's not already based on limited info. That's all.

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

I thought details of this pin were to be revealed at CES

They were. Obviously something wasn't ready, but that was the plan. Reveal at CES, pics etc, and first actual on-location machine at Chicago Auto Show. So something didn't go according to plan.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

I trust that you have sources that have shared this info with you, but when has stern ever communicated this themselves to their market of buyers?

They haven't, they suck. No argument here!

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

dude, u have White people's problems

I CAN'T FIT MY BMW IN MY GARAGE WITH ALL THE PINBALLS I WANT.

#316 10 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

Is it plunger rod or shoot button as nearly all car pins have some sort of push button to launch ball, but personally I like the feeling of launching a ball with a plunger?. Hope it is a plunger

It's Gary so of course it has a plunger. Cough cough WPT.

#322 10 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Harley Davidson has a launch button instead of a plunger.
Terminator 3 has the gun launcher instead of a plunger.
All the rest I think are plungers.

HD started as a Sega, no?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-pics?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.