pinball-poor.png
Mustangrighthighrez.jpg
182021-i.png
Whinnie.jpg
FordGT_1.jpg
pardo.jpg
CamiloPardo_HeritageGT.jpg
181953.jpg
There are 554 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.
#251 10 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

I do not like what I see!!

Don't buy or play it.

#252 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

At any given time Stern has up to 4 titles currently in production. It's to their benefit to have licenses that reach out to different market segments. Sure, you may not be into Mustang (I'm not either) - but maybe you're into Star Trek? AC/DC? Metallica? Avengers? They've got pop culture/sci-fi/comics/music covered - here's something different - a game for auto enthusiasts. It's kind of like when people complain about "The Pin" - I always say "it's not for us, the hardcore pinball people"...but it's for someone - and that someone is buying it. Having all these titles in production at once - there's something for everyone.
This Mustang pinball debut at the NADA convention - I bet it's selling more Pro units in 1 day than most Pros sell in months. Stern has taken them right to "the base"...plenty of dealerships will be buying these cuz they're cool - and many more will sell when people see/play them in the dealerships.

You got that right.

#253 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

The Premium/LE will have more interactive toys but it's not disclosed as of yet what they will be.
No one mentioned the CFTBL bowl ramp in the lower right

We all know how all the latest premium toys worked out don't we.
Xmen le ramp moving all the time pissing people off.
TFs le stupid mini pf doesn't belong, slows down gameplay, etc.
Metallica le phantom hammer hits and captive ball lock not working correctly.

Mustang looks like they are going back to the cost cutting days.

#254 10 years ago

So is it possible this game was made on spec for Ford, and isn't a traditional release? Who knows, maybe as part of their marketing for the anniversary they cut Stern a seven-figure check to immortalize the brand.

#255 10 years ago

kinda sucks that you have to order from Ford if you want th e game asap

#256 10 years ago

Finally, a new Stern that I can take a pass on.

#257 10 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

Finally, a new Stern that I can take a piss on.

fixed it for ya

#258 10 years ago
Quoted from cichlid:

Where is Radar Love? Highway Star? 99 Problems? Ballroom Blitz? She Rides?

Didn't somebody say something about them being able to use the Sony music collection?

#259 10 years ago

When sales start to slow, they may come out with a "Sally" edition.

#260 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Why? You can go down to your local dealership, order it and it might ship to the dealership and you pick it up.

#261 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why? You can go down to your local dealership, order it and it might ship to the dealership and you pick it up.

And pay full msrp or play the whole "let me go talk to my manager" game.

#262 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

or play the whole "let me go talk to my manager" game.

Bahhhhhhahahahahahahaha

#263 10 years ago

Will there be dealer holdback on these pins?

#264 10 years ago

Tax, license, and destination fees....

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from cichlid:

Where is Radar Love? Highway Star? 99 Problems? Ballroom Blitz? She Rides?

I'd be down with any of those tracks.

It's gonna need a big sub for 99 Problems:

#266 10 years ago

Will the dealerships offer rustproofing on this game for an extra $300?

#267 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Think of the options though, tinted playfield glass, side rails, bull bar, tow bar and 10 disk multi-changer etc but take my advice and pass on the paint protection utter waste of money.

Looks for show, gameplay for dough!

#268 10 years ago

Im sure your local Stern distributor that you've always used will be able to order the game for less than msrp.

#269 10 years ago

Cab art is fantastic, the translite is pretty good but not amazing. So as a package from the outside I think it's very good. However, the playfield art just looks cheap and uninteresting, which is a shame.

Obviously, I'll reserve judgement on the actual game until I play it. I get the feeling the sound and light show will be a blast and I rarely dislike anything Stern puts out these days.

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Game is being showcased at the NADA convention in New Orleans booth 1022.
http://www.nadaconvention.org/nada2014/public/enter.aspx
I have a few friends there from my local Ford dealer. I am trying to get video and sound.
As of right now the Pro is Ford exclusive through the Ford dealer parts department for a certain initial time frame.
It is NOT at the Detroit auto show. People get your info correct !

You are wrong on distribution from what I was told. If you have someone else getting pics I won't go back tomorrow to get better pics and more video as my phone is acting up. And it is NOT through Ford Dealers parts departments. Who gave you this info?

And you might want to hold off telling people to get their info correct when yours is wrong.

#271 10 years ago

If you are still there, could you ask if Mustang is running the new boardset? And why is it a red DMD?
Thanks for the pics!

Quoted from sepins:

You are wrong on distribution from what I was told. If you have someone else getting pics I won't go back tomorrow to get better pics and more video as my phone is acting up. And it is NOT through Ford Dealers parts departments. Who gave you this info?
And you might want to hold off telling people to get their info correct when yours is wrong.

#272 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

How was the gameplay on it?

#273 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

If you look at the pic it shows the drops targets have "G E A R S" on them and not "S H I F T". I wonder if that got changed because it would be funny when you would have dropped the F target only.

Very possible. IIRC the Japanese version of Pac-Man was called Puck Man; it was changed when it came to the States to prevent vandalism of the P into an F.

#274 10 years ago

As a Toyota driver I don't see ever liking this pin. Womp womp.

#275 10 years ago

I always thought she would make a great "next" Elvira. Not sure if she could deliver the material like Cassandra, but she definitely has the goods lol..

#276 10 years ago

I like it. But I pretty much like everything. What's not to like, it's another new pinball machine!

#277 10 years ago

A good warmup for TWD next

#278 10 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

I always thought she would make a great "next" Elvira. Not sure if she could deliver the material like Cassandra, but she definitely has the goods lol..

She tries, but she is probably too chunky to pull it off successfully.

#279 10 years ago

The first mod I can see is to colour match the heads of the bolts on the sides of the cabinet.

#280 10 years ago

I don't care what the theme is; new pins always seem to give me a boner! First impression is the game looks sweet. I like the insert matrix a lot, layout looks fun, artwork looks good too for the theme. Wonder how the sounds and music will be? That all said, I'm not interested due to theme but would love to give the game a ride and see what she can do.

#281 10 years ago

Looks like the G E A R S are drop targets, and the ball can continue through.

#282 10 years ago

Wow i is totally awesome pinball !!
I see a car design and 2 flippers ! Just great
Enjoy. Player 1 Start your engine

#283 10 years ago

Any truth to the rumour that this model is hidden in playfield and only becomes visible after a tilt?th-308.jpegth-308.jpeg

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Any truth to the rumour that this model is hidden in playfield and only becomes visible after a tilt?

th-308.jpeg 5 KB

That would be funny.

#285 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

And pay full msrp or play the whole "let me go talk to my manager" game.

When the ST Pro came out the MSRP was $4995 same as Mustang. What were they selling for when the first came out?

#286 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

As a Toyota driver I don't see ever liking this pin. Womp womp.

another car snob, Womp womp.

#287 10 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

If you are still there, could you ask if Mustang is running the new boardset? And why is it a red DMD?
Thanks for the pics!

Not running new board set and no led.

Hard to judge game play as it has special show software
And game is limited to 2 minutes always rewarding multi ball

Cab looks good in person. Pardo did a nice job on artwork

#288 10 years ago

If someone on board knows my email and you are willing to post short vid email me and I will send to you

#289 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Info is from Jody at Stern. Mustang is Ford dealer exclusive for initial Pro run and not through regular distributors for the time being.
So ya that's correct info from the company itself.

My guy is going to try to get me some video tomorrow. But by all means get some on your end in case mine doesn't pull through.

#290 10 years ago

Vid is uploading now. I'll post a link soon.

#291 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Man, Pinsiders are a bunch of negative motherf$%^&ers.
The theme doesn't do anything for me, so I'll be honest and say it's probably a pass based on that. Too many other things that excite me that I don't have. So I'm not cheerleading this pin.
But FFS, how about we play it before we shit on it? How about we see what things actually do before crapping all over them?
There were days and days of Star Trek hate on here when it was revealed. Then people played it and realized it was fast and fun and awesome and it's all love now. This game could actually be *fun*. We just don't know yet. If it sucks it sucks, but maybe find out first?

Agreed , bunch of drama queens..

#292 10 years ago

Vid sent to mmpimball. No more emails please

#293 10 years ago

Wait until you all hear the horse sound effect.

Looks like it plays reasonably fast though. Could be a fun one to play on route.

#294 10 years ago

all we need is a pin hauling mustang station wagon (that could actually fit a pin in it) like this photo shopped concept

2014-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-V3-1080.jpg2014-Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-V3-1080.jpg

edit - must add not my image just one I found on the net.

#297 10 years ago

uh oh, I heard a horse "neighhhing" , I may have to pass on that... yikes..

#298 10 years ago

I think Ford may be their only customer...

#299 10 years ago

gives you the feeling that you are sitting in your car next to the race track in a paddock (with the horse neying) with the Sunday cruise music on, definitely a little different

thanks for sharing

#300 10 years ago

Omg! I was going to pass on st based on theme but as soon as I saw a video I knew it was sick! Was not planning on Musgang but open to the idea until now. This is a notch above "the pin"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 554 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-pics/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.