pinball-poor.png
Mustangrighthighrez.jpg
182021-i.png
Whinnie.jpg
FordGT_1.jpg
pardo.jpg
CamiloPardo_HeritageGT.jpg
181953.jpg
There are 554 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from rs812:

Pass. $ still safe! Can't wait to see what lawlor will come up with.

You aren't really going to wait that long before you get another machine are you

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Is it a 66 fastback? I'm not an expert

It is a 1967 GT Fastback.

#53 10 years ago

Playfield art work is not what I expected???? Kinda looks like a slot machine. That being said the layout looks like something different.

#54 10 years ago

Hmmmmm - very interesting. Where were these pictures taken? Has Stern done an official reveal? I'm excited to see more.

#55 10 years ago

I'm assuming there is another Mach on the other side of the cabinet?

Only one ramp on the left, the right side would just be a loop or a way to get to the top rollovers correct?

The left ramp would have two options then, up top to go around to the 360 burnout right return 'bowl' and a lower shot that sends it back to the left flipper.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Is that a scoop at the right of the car, and if so, looks like they already have a protector on it?

Looking close the scoop doesn't look like it's got rounded edges to it? If it's squared off it would have a metal protector flush against the inside of the hole though from the pics, but it's hard to tell for sure.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I'll post vid in a while

is "a while" up yet??? !!! lol

#58 10 years ago

I don't see any Mustang II's

...not saying that's a bad thing lol

#59 10 years ago

Looks like a cross between Corvette and Monopoly. I'm seeing some interesting features on this playfield. I had ZERO expectations of this pin so now I'm pleasantly surprised!

#60 10 years ago

Best shot is the left ramp which looks to have double flaps. So in essance the left ramp is three shots, under, over, or in the middle depending which of the two are up

#61 10 years ago

Looks like ford leaked an early CG rendition of the pin but has since taken it down. Looks like the real deal is the same!p198441z.jpgp198441z.jpg

#62 10 years ago

It does look like a single ramp.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

I don't see any Mustang II's
...not saying that's a bad thing lol

that is a good thing! lol
where is this pin? did everyone but me know it was actually going to be put out there somewhere???

#64 10 years ago

when is the next code update coming?

#65 10 years ago

Okay, Okay, who is going to take my money, where do I sign up.

Ramps, captive ball, scoop, spinner. I need to see more.

Thanks for letting this out of the bag, OP.

#67 10 years ago

Did Stern say anything about a Premium or LE version, or will they be trying out a Pro only version this time.

I can't wait to hear if this is using the new system or the old, my guess is it's still the old version?

No multicolor LEDs correct?

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from conserx:

So this is a Gomez design?

Sure looks like Trudeau to me...with the Creature ramp on the lower right and the Judge Dredd drops in the middle...

#69 10 years ago

Is that a Pop Bumber between the car and the upper roll overs? I am going to need a smoke and a short nap soon.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Looks like ford leaked an early CG rendition of the pin but has since taken it down. Looks like the real deal is the same!

where did you find that?

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Is that a Pop Bumber between the car and the upper roll overs? I am going to need a smoke and a short nap soon.

Isn't that similar to ACDC but without the SDTM drain?

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Yes. It looks really cool in that whichever of the 4 lanes the ball goes through, it is directed to the pop bumper.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

when is the next code update coming?

after reading some comments i should make it clear that that was a joke about the code! lol

#75 10 years ago

I'm a die hard Ford and car guy. It's all gonna boil down to gameplay and code on this one. But I'm sitting this one out. Nothing grabs me. Love the return of the up/down ramp I've been preaching this for years to the designers.

#76 10 years ago

like it looks different

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Two start buttons?

one is an automatic and one is a stick shift.....

#78 10 years ago

Nothing special, just epic.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

It's all gonna boil down to gameplay and code on this one.

You could say that about all recent Sterns. None of them really have any design features that truly stand out and grab anyone anymore.
I am starting to see quite a few Pinsiders losing interest in pinball and most of them have owned a lot of Sterns.

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I'm a die hard Ford and car guy. It's all gonna boil down to gameplay and code on this one. But I'm sitting this one out. Nothing grabs me. Love the return of the up/down ramp I've been preaching this for years to the designers.

wow! 89 pins and you're out on this one already....

#81 10 years ago

looks to me like a 3 tier ramp on the left side. both up for an orbit or access to top lanes, lower down for return to flipper or both down for a shot that goes around the upper back of the playfield.
Definitely a Trudeau design. A lot of creature in this one.

#82 10 years ago

The images are all of Mustangs, No Shelby Mustangs that I can see. The 1970 Mach 1 appears on this pin a few times.
The Cobra style Valve cover design on the out lanes looks good. On the GC rendering that Mustang Script in the DMD is for a 1968 Mustang.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Even with the close ups, I can't quite figure out what's going on on that left side in the ramp area. Looks like a drop ramp? Guess I will wait for the video. Thanks for posting!

It's a flap one way feeds left ramp other position feeds around the back to the right. Like Congo or to tan this is a.one ramp shot game. I need to see if it has a subway but not overly impressed. Ill probably buy a pro as I love New pins but really concerned that this.game will be abandoned when they.move to LCD . Glad to see MY back and bringing some old school back with holes.in pf and swirly ramp drop

#84 10 years ago

I thought this was rumored to be an LCD game? Looks like any upgrades to the stern display system continues to be vapor ware.

#85 10 years ago

Mustang goes up and down from the under of coil shots on Facebook

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

Sure looks like Trudeau to me...with the Creature ramp on the lower right and the Judge Dredd drops in the middle...

Yep you're right, I didn't notice the CFTBL bowl on the right inlane either.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Mustang goes up and down from the under of coil shots on Facebook

What? Link to whatever you are trying to say please.

#88 10 years ago

The mustang toy moves? There's a picture on my other thread of the bottom of the pf.. Shows coils under the stang toy car

#89 10 years ago

I think he's saying that the Mustang car in the center of the playfield moves up & down by way of the coils that you can see in this picture that shows the underside of the playfield.

*EDIT: Full-size image link:
http://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1520735_10152148629174244_971936285_n.jpg

1520735_10152148629174244_971936285_n.jpg1520735_10152148629174244_971936285_n.jpg

#90 10 years ago

So, I guess the car will shake like when you change gears by hitting the targets a certain number of times.

#91 10 years ago

Yes that's what I ment

#92 10 years ago

Not interested in this game theme or layout, but ill play it on location for sure. Love my CFTBL and some features look similar.

#93 10 years ago

I like it. I still plan to play it before buying, but I see a new pin coming home soon.

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

So, I guess the car will shake like when you change gears by hitting the targets a certain number of times.

Yeah and that's pretty lame. I see zero market on a limited edition on this pin

#96 10 years ago

Hope they don't do 800 le again. Vendors will get stuck with this game...really glad I jumped on Metallica. The code for metle would be more epic then mustang

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Hope they don't do 800 le again. Vendors will get stuck with this game...really glad I jumped on Metallica. The code for metle would be more epic then mustang

Heard 400 they may sell to mustang collectors, but I don't see a market with pinhead. I want to play it but not expecting to be blown away

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Yeah and that's pretty lame. I see zero market on a limited edition on this pin

Similar to the LE/Prem ST Vengeance and MET Sparky

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

where did you find that?

I am a computer whiz! I googled Mustang pinball and it was in the first page of image results (linked to fords merchandise page)

#100 10 years ago

Wheres that video!?!?!?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 554 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-pics/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.