(Topic ID: 79953)

Mustang pinball at Chicago Auto show. Zach Sharpe.

By brodzowski

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by philwojo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-908.jpg
DSC_0191.JPG
DSC_0225.JPG
DSC_0224.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0189.JPG
DSC_0187.JPG
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0185.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
DSC_0183.JPG
DSC_0182.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikehay1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 10 years ago

Thought I would share the info in this thread also.

Early saturday at the car show, I went over to the Mustang pins and talked to 2 Stern employees (Andrew and someone whose name tag was flipped over and I didn't catch his name). I asked them about the premium and LE models and was told there would be a few extras. They told me there would be a 2nd ramp and the that the car will spin with targets around it to hit. I was told the premium "Boss Edition" would have different playfield art and the LE would be the same as the pro. They mentioned that the idea was being tossed around of an extra flipper or two on the premium and LE.

This was very much "off the cuff" and I had the feeling that they might have been tossing stuff out there when I mentioned I was following the Mustang on Pinside.

#49 10 years ago

Gameplay was fast but sound was low and all i heard was the jackpot call out during multiball. 2 minute timed games did not give much time to follow rules or any real progress. Not too sure of the bowl on the lower right, the ball swirls quite awhile in there. First impressions were good for me and I am seriously going to look at a Boss edition.

#51 10 years ago

Sorry no video. Forgot to add that the 2nd employee told me that there was discussions on making the trim different on the LE but nothing was decided.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikehay1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pinball-at-chicago-auto-show-zach-sharpe?tu=mikehay1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.