Mach One 006.jpg
CES 2014 089.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG
image.jpg
GT.jpg
i-believe.jpg
images.jpg
camilo_open_targets_promo_image_web.jpg

There are 233 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 10 years ago

It's mustang... Hey, what's the dmd plastic cover too on the left? It's dirty looks like its been there for years as a shelf holder.. Is that a capcom dmd cover???

#202 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

These could go on forever
HONDA - Horsepower Option Never Did Appear
DODGE - Drips Oil, Drops Grease Everywhere
JEEP - Just Eats Every Part
PORSCHE - Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything
FIAT - Fix It Again Tony!
FIAT - Feeble Italians Attempting Transportation
CHEVROLET - Car Has Excessive Valve Rattle On Long Extended Trips
CHEVROLET - Cheap Heap, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time
SAAB - Swedish Automobile, Always Broken
GMC - Garage Man's Companion
BMW - Big Money Waste
BMW - Break my Window
TOYOTA - The One You Ought To Avoid
BUICK - Butt Ugly Idiotic Crap Kicker
PONTIAC - Poor Old Nut Thinks Its A Cadillac
OLDSMOBILE - Old Ladies Driving Slow Make Others Behind Infuriatingly Late Everyday
ACURA - Asia's Curse Upon Rural America
HYUNDAI - Hope You Understand, Nothing's Driveable And Inexpensive
MOPAR - My Only Problems Are Repairs
PLYMOUTH - Please Leave Your Money Out Under The Hood
FORD - Found On Road Dead
FORD - Fix Or Repair Daily
Copy past from http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091012145219AA1t2yj.

Fast Only Rolling Downhill . . .

#203 10 years ago

Come on photoshop gurus, where is our playfield mockup of Mustang already

#204 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Come on photoshop gurus, where is our playfield mockup of Mustang already

This is about the best I could do with that bad photo. Stretched it out as flat as I could and flipped it horizontally. This is what the top playfield "should" look like
mustang_pin_stretched_and_flipped_horizontally_new copy.jpgmustang_pin_stretched_and_flipped_horizontally_new copy.jpg

#205 10 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

I was just about to post that as well. Are we sure that's Mustang? I heard there was going to be a subway....don't see anything like that in thepic above.

Maybe that's only on LE/Premiums dogh!

#206 10 years ago
Quoted from fast_in_muskoka:

Fast Only Rolling Downhill . . .

Oh really! Consistent 160mph at 7500rpm on the straight at Road America is "Fast Only Rolling Downhill". This is my buddies '70 Mach 1 and it did start out life as a street driven Mach, that is the original Shaker scoop that came on the car. I've ridden in it at speed many times and it is un-godly fast. He did most of the work himself but the internally balanced 351 stock car motor was built professionally and puts out over 650hp at 7800rpm.

1074816_208160445974716_1849089122_o.jpg1074816_208160445974716_1849089122_o.jpg
#207 10 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

cloud based game tourny's and scores
» YouTube video

just watched this . for those that haven't seen it just watch the part about 53 seconds in, wow she really gets into it.
don't know how to repost the youtube - go to page 2

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh really! Consistent 160mph at 7500rpm on the straight at Road America is "Fast Only Rolling Downhill". This is my buddies '70 Mach 1 and it did start out life as a street driven Mach, that is the original Shaker scoop that came on the car. I've ridden in it at speed many times and it is un-godly fast. He did most of the work himself but the internally balanced 351 stock car motor was built professionally and puts out over 650hp at 7800rpm.

1074816_208160445974716_18490891... 157 KB

Nice car, but it's still only a FORD . . .

( JK )

#209 10 years ago

If I remember correctly Ford was the only US auto manufacturer that did not accept any bailout funds from the US Government.

OT: Stock was a steal at 1.50 or 2 bucks at one point a year or 2 ago.
I like Ford and have owned a mustang GT in the past.

I was kinda hoping SR would have done another car theme....... I loved my HS2, that game rocks!

Who is the designer? Borg or JT?

I am really enjoying my JD that I just picked up and if its JT, and he is on his game this could be something pretty darn good.

#210 10 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

If I remember correctly Ford was the only US auto manufacturer that did not accept any bailout funds from the US Government.
I was kinda hoping SR would have done another car theme....... I loved my HS2, that game rocks!
I am really enjoying my JD that I just picked up and if its JT, and he is on his game this could be something pretty darn good.

Hopefully Moostang is a great game - as a gear head, I really enjoy playing car themed pins.

The 'vette themed pins didn't do too much for me, and I kinda like the HD pins I've played on location(s).

The shifter in HSII is a kool aspect along with the supercharger ramp - great pin !

#211 10 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

JT

#212 10 years ago

JT?

#213 10 years ago

I will say, what is that assembly with what looks like several coils attached together near the rear of the playfield?

#214 10 years ago

John Troudeau. I really like the idea of a Mustang game. All the superheroes and music and movie pins are getting kinda stale theme wise. This is practically an unlicensed theme, like Corvette.

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I will say, what is that assembly with what looks like several coils attached together near the rear of the playfield?

I was thinking its similar to no good gofers mech

#217 10 years ago

don't think it will be JT as on one of spooky's interviews he suggested he was doing something a little different, but I could be totally wrong. Reckon JT is doing Muppets or Living Dead

#218 10 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Is that a new trough design?

I don't believe the trough is installed yet in the photo. That is the top of the trough protruding through the cutout that you can see. It does use the new auto launch that is in ST.

#219 10 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

Ford DID take money, but not from that round of bailouts. They received a very cheap, almost 6 billion dollar loan in 2009 from the Gov't.

I have no brand loyalty at all....I have HP loyalty...If it goes fast, I tend to like it

#220 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Ford DID take money, but not from that round of bailouts. They received a very cheap, almost 6 billion dollar loan in 2009 from the Gov't.
I have no brand loyalty at all....I have HP loyalty...If it goes fast, I tend to like it

Even though I own a Mustang I have no brand loyalty also. If "I" think it's tastefully done and fast I like it too. I don't really care for the "if you don't own a ________ you aint got shit" snobs.

#221 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

True but it was a loan and re-paid.
GM and Chrysler that took bailout funds and then magically re-paid some of it with TARP funds they received.
A nice example of corporate welfare.

If you want a government subsidized vehicle GM & Chrysler are your brands.

#222 10 years ago
Quoted from gatordad:

They were just lucky... They restructured and went through their blood letting before the credit market collapsed. They were screwed up too... Just credit was still flowing when they hit the eject handle

#223 10 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They were just lucky... They restructured and went through their blood letting before the credit market collapsed. They were screwed up too... Just credit was still flowing when they hit the eject handle

They had money. Ford built reserves and had a billion in those reserves. They were smarter than the others

#224 10 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Not much "luck" involved when they have been in business for over 100 years.
Their CEO Alan Mulally gets the credit for making some sound business decisions at a key time.

#225 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Their CEO Alan Mulally gets the credit for making some sound business decisions at a key time.

This. I remember being made fun of relentlessly by my friends because Ford was shutting down plants left and right and laying off thousands of workers in their restructuring effort. It seemed to be on the news every week. Guess who was laughing when all the sh!t hit the fan....GM is barely surviving and Chrysler is owned by Fiat.

Alan Mulally deserves every penny of his CEO-sized salary. He saw the writing on the wall and acted as a good CEO should. Hard times called for hard decisions.

Now back on topic......

I kind of think those two coils in that massive spot of stuff there might be actuators for some sort of "garage doors" where you "park" your balls. Makes sense for locking two balls before a multiball, a la Pinbot.

#226 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Not much "luck" involved when they have been in business for over 100 years

Ford had some bad years, especially early 80's. Even as a toyota fan, I have some respect for ford not only because they were the least needy during the bailout (and during the bailout, the mustang was still the most profitable car), but because I've read stories that Ford hired someone from toyota to fix their manufacturing processes (better just-in-time planning, better tolerancing on parts).

#227 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

The 100 years had nothing to do with the timing of their blood letting vs the credit collapse of 2007. They ran out of runway before the others and had to restructure to survive. Their 'luck' was they died up while the rest of the world still was functional.. the other guys were still able to keep afloat until their own house of cards came in. Honestly the other two mainly used the crisis to force the changes they couldn't get in any other situation.

#228 10 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Ford had some bad years, especially early 80's. Even as a toyota fan, I have some respect for ford not only because they were the least needy during the bailout (and during the bailout, the mustang was still the most profitable car), but because I've read stories that Ford hired someone from toyota to fix their manufacturing processes (better just-in-time planning, better tolerancing on parts).

Read up on their 2006 restructuring plan and 'the way forward'

Ford laid off tens of thousands and workers and closed many plants... divested subsidaries.. got out of global arrangements and more. It was a total blood letting - 'change or die' they said. They had lost 60 BILLION over 3 years. Their roof came crashing down.. it just happened in 2005/2006 before the rest of the economy stopped. So they were able to actually liquidate things and restructure money.

It was only because they had JUST come out of this slaughter that they were better suited for the downturn and didn't need the initial bailouts like the other two.

#229 10 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The 100 years had nothing to do with the timing of their blood letting vs the credit collapse of 2007. They ran out of runway before the others and had to restructure to survive. Their 'luck' was they died up while the rest of the world still was functional.. the other guys were still able to keep afloat until their own house of cards came in. Honestly the other two mainly used the crisis to force the changes they couldn't get in any other situation.

The 100 years only shows the longevity of the business thru ups and downs in the economy.
Ford had a huge amount of cash on hand ( even more if it was not for Jack Nasser) which bought them time. They made and executed decisions that GM and Chrysler did not and they other two are still operating with water wings on in the deep end. Fords restructuring and the results were no accident as you suggest.

#230 10 years ago

pretty excited to see what JT has to offer us; his first game in twenty years

#231 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

The 100 years only shows the longevity of the business thru ups and downs in the economy.

And Oldsmobile/GM were older than Ford. So again.. wtf does that have to do with Ford restructuring 2 years before the credit implosion?

Quoted from cal50:

Ford had a huge amount of cash on hand ( even more if it was not for Jack Nasser) which bought them time. They made and executed decisions that GM and Chrysler did not and they other two are still operating with water wings on in the deep end. Fords restructuring and the results were no accident as you suggest.

I never said their restructuring was an accident - I said the TIMING (vs the credit implosion) was luck. Everyone acts like they were this model child because they didn't need the initial bailouts... no they weren't. They were just as much a problem child as the others... but they HAD to change in 2005. If they had more money and held out for just 2 more years before making that decision they would have been just as f'd as GM and Chrysler.

The difference was timing - what Ford did in 2005/2006 was not possible in 2007/2008. People in 2008 acted like 2005/2006 Ford never existed and they were angels. No, they just went to rehab and were already on the otherside.

It's like two neighbors with ARM mortgages. First guy refinances in 2006 because his rate is ready to adjust up.. the other guy has two more years at his low rate, so he doesn't refinance yet and plans to refi in 2008. Oops, the market implodes in 2007, and now come 2008, the guy can't refinance because of the credit crunch. Was the first guy a financial genius? Or was his timing lucky that the market imploded in 2007 instead of 2006?

#232 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Exactly - and whatever this has to do wit OP / pinball, I'm not certain . . . .

#233 10 years ago
Quoted from BigB:

Fixed or repaired daily.
Fourth on race day.
F@#ked out of a real drive.
And on and on and.....
Well, you get the point

again, Fast Only Rolling Downhill . . .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 233 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-pin-info-revealed-at-ces/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.