Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Hammerhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Is anyone having the same problem I am? In multi-ball a ball always gets trapped underneath the ramp causing me to have the longest multi-ball ever. Has anyone figured out how to fix this minor issue on an otherwise awesome, fast, funny, exciting pin? To be more clear it gets trapped behind the ramp that moves up and down.

#2 4 years ago

It's only been five minutes. Am I being impatient
"Bump"

#3 4 years ago

You say trapped, I say free "SOOOOOPERRRRRR JAAAAAAACKPAWWWWWT!"

It's pretty much going to happen no matter what, I would bet. If it's trapped and you want to deliberately free it and you still have another ball in play, shoot the right orbit. That should tell the game to raise the ramp momentarily, if I'm not mistaken.

#4 4 years ago

It's not really a problem that has a fix it's just that kind of ramp system is going to do that every so often....especially with 6 balls flying around.

#5 4 years ago

Agreed, this is normal operation when you have multiball all hell breaks out and sometimes you get stuck balls. If you can get control of all the balls let the machine time out and it will let it go as well... Enjoy it is a great game...

#6 4 years ago

Has Stern ever made a game with this many ball multi ball?

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Has Stern ever made a game with this many ball multi ball?

Technically WWFRR is theirs, as it was Data East....

Doesn't Avengers LE have a 6 ball?

#8 4 years ago

Pretty sure IJ4 had an 8 ball multiball. Always fun!

#9 4 years ago

Thanks guys for your comments and I agree. I just wanted to make sure that I was not cheating with my scores

#10 4 years ago

I think the game is really fun and believe it or not I actually don't mind the music that came stock. It makes sense for the era of Mustang that you are playing.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Technically WWFRR is theirs, as it was Data East....
Doesn't Avengers LE have a 6 ball?

Supposed to but I don't recall if it ever got implemented in.

OP - If this is happening a lot then you may want to check that SW45 is not being flaky on you. If it only happens in MB it's probably just the game getting confused but if it happens outside of MB then that may be the cause as that is what tells the game a ball has gone that way and the ramp needs to be lifted.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Supposed to but I don't recall if it ever got implemented in.
OP - If this is happening a lot then you may want to check that SW45 is not being flaky on you. If it only happens in MB it's probably just the game getting confused but if it happens outside of MB then that may be the cause as that is what tells the game a ball has gone that way and the ramp needs to be lifted.

I will keep an eye out for that switch. Thank you

4 years later
#13 6 days ago

Sorry for reviving an old thread but this has been bugging me for some time.

I see threads where people are writing their own patches into software (Road Show for example); couldn't someone add some code to the game so that if the ball rolls over the left orbit switch #45, the ramp will lift briefly to allow the ball to pass, and then drop back down?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.00
Playfield - Other
Hdmike mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 299.00
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 12.75
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside