Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by sepins
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

The turntable does block a lot of pop bumper action.

But it appears the height of the turntable could be raised w/out hitting pf glass.

Please someone do a mod for this!!! Would require the 4 areas it is secured to to get spacers but tough one is rotating drive to get raised...or not so tough???

#2 9 years ago

I have considered just removing the car all together. Then changing out the car for 3 or 4 smaller ones. The same size as the ones on the ramps.

The spinning wheel that moves the turntable needs a tire and wheel on top of it as well.

#3 9 years ago

Why would you want raise the hight of the turn table?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

Why would you want raise the hight of the turn table?

So You can see the pop bumpers. Same reason the chicken crossed the road

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

I have considered just removing the car all together. Then changing out the car for 3 or 4 smaller ones. The same size as the ones on the ramps.

That's not a bad idea. It'd be pretty easy to get a thin sheet of clear lexan to screw into the factory hole that you can mount the car(s) to. You could even go so far as to get a 1/43 scale Mustang and add some cotton batting to it to make it look like it's doing actual donuts!

#6 9 years ago

I've never played the the pin but I've contemplated getting a boss premium. I figured raisin the turn table would block the view more.

#7 9 years ago

I assume to remove the car You remove the 4 nuts holding the brackets down that are on the red posts?

I also think you need to remove the bracket that says Mustang store.

Would be easy to see if vision of pops is better to temporarily raise the turntable and not worry about the shaft spinning the table as shaft would be below it?

#8 9 years ago

Smaller car in the middle would definitely fix the issue!

Once You remove the bolts and unhook the wire from under the pf how do You get to the screw holding car down under the turntable?

#9 9 years ago

I've been thinking of putting in a "rearview mirror" just under the back ramp. There is space there. So it would be like Theatre of Magic.

I tested a sheet of tinfoil, and it was reflecting the rollover lights nicely. A proper mirror cut to fit that area would work great.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I've been thinking of putting in a "rearview mirror" just under the back ramp. There is space there. So it would be like Theatre of Magic.
I tested a sheet of tinfoil, and it was reflecting the rollover lights nicely. A proper mirror cut to fit that area would work great.

I thought the same on that mirror effect

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Once You remove the bolts and unhook the wire from under the pf how do You get to the screw holding car down under the turntable?

In the manual on page B11 and B12 show the attaching points of the car. The top of the Turntable has to be separated from the lower cross bracing. Make sure to line up the optical encoder biscuit in the proper place on assembly.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

In the manual on page B11 and B12 show the attaching points of the car. The top of the Turntable has to be separated from the lower cross bracing. Make sure to line up the optical encoder biscuit in the proper place on assembly.

Thanks! Mustang is a great game and Premium is da bomb. Get a little better view of the pops and it will be sick

#13 9 years ago

My boss premie is in transit

#14 9 years ago

Ditto boss is in transit

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

My boss premie is in transit

Were You able to find a low #

#16 9 years ago

#TBD

I'll confirm once in hand

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I'll confirm once in hand

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-leprem-turntable-height and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.