image-400.jpg
199893-i.jpg
1800480_10152253360609244_1935096589_n.jpg
image-838.jpg
image-256.jpg
thank-you-captain-obvious-lg.jpg
image-35.jpg
!!!!!!1-629.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Do not count on it. One ramp? It's an Avatar. .

Avatar's ramp is simple and always goes to the right flipper. This ramp has a flap so the ball can go under. It has multiple divertors on top so it can go to the whirlpool, right inlane, or left inlane. There are a lot of outcomes from that one shot.

Quoted from Av8:

Zero flow.

Not true...it has two controlled gates and all the ramp options. Could be flow city. Shoot under the ramp, flow around, then shoot up the ramp, flow to flipper, shoot another orbit, etc.

Quoted from Av8:

Expect huge airballs off hazard drop targets like TF.

TF had the "flexi" white target...if this has the black targets like 24, Avengers, or AC/DC, it will be fine.

Quoted from Av8:

Sorry Stern your pricing your self out of the market.

What's "the market"? Pinside? We're like 5% of pinball sales, if that. We may be passionate and loud...but if WE were the only buyers of pinball, pinball would be dead. I have zero interest in Mustang, but I have zero problem with it existing. For the sake of argument, lets say it doesn't sell as well as other games....it's actually not a big deal, because Stern's business plan has been solid. A new game keeps the line busy, and they STILL have 4 other titles currently in production...and those 4 titles have Pro & Premium models available for different customer bases. If Mustang's sales were mediocre, they'd be fine as they have other titles selling & another coming up. However, as JJ said - there's massive interest in this title outside the hobby. Stern sold a TON of Mustang Pros at that Ford show alone. Sales are sales - they don't have to all come from "us" ...they CAN'T all come from us...we only have so much space/cash to throw at new pins....we can armchair quarterback all we want, but Stern's business decisions have clearly allowed them to thrive and expand, despite Pinside protest.

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I wish Stern released numbers so we could accurately make guesses like that. I bet it's more than 5% myself, without disputing your point that we're not actually the center of the universe. Everything else you said I agree!

It's prob less than 5%...I was being generous lol I think we're potentially a bigger % of the LE market...and that % diminishes with Premium and especially Pro.

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Well I like Jon T so I'm dying to play it.

Same here. At Expo I told him I loved Congo because each shot has multiple outcomes due to the divertors and whatnot - I loved how he could make a finite box with finite shots expand with that type of design ....he said "Great, then you'll LOVE my new game!" So - definitely wanna play it! Hopefully someone in SoCal will get one

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Gable House Bowl in Torrance is planning to get a pro.

Looks like I'll be taking a field trip with Aurich!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-le?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.