Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

47db0a79-e857-363a-b4f3-4b11045df653.jpg
tumblr_lrspq51K381qa3oupo1_400.gif
top secret.jpg
Mustang le.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I know I'll get called names for this, but I thought that was some kind of place holder art until a new car was revealed or something. Is that really the final art?

Mustang le.jpgMustang le.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Yes, they're going to release it with a big black TOP SECRET bar covering up the artwork.

Mustang LE owners are so lucky...I wish my Metallica LE had sweet art like that!

#3 10 years ago

Mustang? I though Zeppelin was up next……………..

#4 10 years ago

It's a bit odd. I assume they are going for the Car & Driver type "spy photos". I wonder if this was a case of the license holder micromanaging?

#5 10 years ago

Jokes on you guys, its been a clever ruse. They are making my dream theme.

top secret.jpgtop secret.jpg

#6 10 years ago

I think they are waiting on Ford's Final Approval on the LE Art

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Jokes on you guys, its been a clever ruse. They are making my dream theme.

top secret.jpg 26 KB

SKEET SURFING BABAY!
Its Totally Bitchin'!

#8 10 years ago

Cant wait to play a Mustang!

#9 10 years ago

The NY auto show is coming up soon, I suspect Ford is set to debut a 2015 Mustang variant and this is what is on the game.

#10 10 years ago

The LE encompasses the first 1964 1/2 and the current 2015 as a 50 year heritage. So those are the 2 cars that will be prominent on the cab and translite art. The premium BOSS will sell the most I'm sure. But I think the Pro looks great to. Bummer that the Pro only has 4 songs. At least Motorhead Ace of Spades made it.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

The LE encompasses the first 1964 1/2 and the current 2015 as a 50 year heritage. So those are the 2 cars that will be prominent on the cab and translite art. The premium BOSS will sell the most I'm sure. But I think the Pro looks great to. Bummer that the Pro only has 4 songs. At least Motorhead Ace of Spades made it.

Sounds pretty cool!

#12 10 years ago

CF,
LIES
your full of shit man and too slow my friend.
If this was a western movie you'd face down in sawdust.
Somebody had me his drink. He's done with it.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

CF,
LIES
your full of shit man and too slow my friend.
If this was a western movie you'd face down in sawdust.
Somebody had me his drink. He's done with it.

What are you talking about? Its in my first post in the thread. Val Kilmer will now have 2 pins, Batman Forever and TopSecret....just wait for my custom Real Genius!

tumblr_lrspq51K381qa3oupo1_400.giftumblr_lrspq51K381qa3oupo1_400.gif

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What are you talking about? Its in my first post in the thread. Val Kilmer will now have 2 pins, Batman Forever and TopSecret....just wait for my custom Real Genius!

when you get wizard mode the coin door blows open and enormous amounts of popcorn erupt

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You edit using sob

Real Genius Pin? I'm IN!

#16 10 years ago

The guy on the bottom of that screen grab right there, Lazlo - the character with the long hair, he went on the be Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite. True story, brah.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

The guy on the bottom of that screen grab right there, Lazlo - the character with the long hair, he went on the be Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite. True story, brah.

And the guy in the middle ended up looking like this:

47db0a79-e857-363a-b4f3-4b11045df653.jpg47db0a79-e857-363a-b4f3-4b11045df653.jpg

#18 10 years ago

Val just took his money, went to New Mexico, and started eating.

1 week later
#19 10 years ago

Okay I admit I got Internet forum disease for a minute on this one. Waay to much criticism without seeing one in person. No I did not see the LE but the pros were at the TPF and it was fun to play. I hope they sell a million of them and keep making new games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-le-is-that-really-the-final-game-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.