44%
  • This game is terrible and I will never own one 10 votes
    16%

(62 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

194E4552-C86D-4CFE-AB31-6E4BCC6ABF19 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I might have a chance at a NIB Mustang LE at around 9k. Is this game worth it in your opinion? Overpriced? Just looking for some general advice here, having a hard time finding one HUO which would be preferred. This game just came up on our radar recently when we played it on location, we all agreed to was a fun pin to play.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

It’s a great game. I love my premium.
However, 9K is friggin’ nuts.

Maybe it nuts. But keep in mind it's almost impossible to get these, very few were made and no one that has one wants to sell. Also, the market right now is so all over the map with pricing it makes my head spin, I can't even get a solid handle on prices anymore.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I actually really like Mustang especially with the cool music. For 9k though easy pass maybe find a premium or pro instead.

I like the premium/LE better for all the extras, but I have all but given up trying to find this one, tough to find a seller when so few were made. I would prefer a premium though over the extra $$$ for an LE if I could find an HUO.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Someone keeps trying to sell a HUO premium in the Denver area, they put the add up for awhile and then it expires. Either it sold finally or it will be up again soon, you could try putting a wanted ad up on Denver craigslist and see if they reach out.

Good tip. Do you remember the price they were asking?

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

You’re trying to convince yourself.

I am trying to convince myself of the price of this NIB LE. I agree with others that it is a bit high.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

There are TWDLE's, GOTLE's, and such in the $9K range which everyone in this thread will say are better games, and a better LE package. Mustang is a fun game both Pro and LE, but for $9K you can get more elsewhere. I'd probably think Mustang LE would fetch about $7500-7800. So $9K is an overpay, but at least it's not a $20K JJP flip!
Also, definitely consider the Pro. It makes few concessions to the Prem/LE.

Yes, I agree now that 9k is overprice currently for a Mustang LE. But I also think a Pirates LE at 20k is overprice and people are still buying them, I never would.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

People overpay for tons of things to get instant satisfaction. If you are patient, you will find a near new Mustang LE and an extra 2K still in your pocket. "It's not all about how much you make but how much you keep..."

Good point, I guess I need to be patient. Might take a year or two but one will pop up eventually.

#22 2 years ago

Thanks to everyone giving "positive" comments. I was on the line with this one but definitely not going to do 9k now on an LE, I just needed a little push in one direction or another. Still curious of what others think of this game overall, we had a ton of fun on it, more fun then many of the other newer Sterns around it.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

There are literally hundreds of pinball machines available that are a better deal than a 9k Mustang (Premium/LE)

Good point, we really liked Wonka recently also, maybe that would be a better fit for us right now.

7 months later
#44 2 years ago

I never ended up buying the one I mentioned. I still want one but would rather have a premium or pro. The LE just doesn't feel like a 9k pin to me even in today's market. Anyone selling a premium let me know.

1 month later
#64 1 year ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Mustang LE is probably the most undervalued LE out there. With that said, prices are up considerably. Someone mentioned that $9k was too much for NIB. I wouldn't sell my HUO unit for that amount. It is a fun game to play.

Agreed. This game is awesome. I would rather have a premium though so I didn't have to look at that signature on the playfield.

#67 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I'd love to play a Premium or LE again. Fun game!
I even like the original (Jan & Dean) music too.

I really enjoy the music on it also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-le-is-it-worth-it?tu=pcprogrammer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.