44%
  • This game is terrible and I will never own one 10 votes
    16%

(62 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

194E4552-C86D-4CFE-AB31-6E4BCC6ABF19 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mike_J.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

It’s a great game. I love my premium.
However, 9K is friggin’ nuts.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I'm one of the biggest Mustang fans around, but even I think that's overpriced. Then again on the other hand, it's getting to be an older game now with very few NIB still available. Like any game, the more the NIB supply dries up, the more it will increase in price. I'd say if you really, really want a NIB LE, you might not find a better deal. If it were me, I'd probably wait until a nice used one popped up. $9k would get you a much more desirable game that would hold its value better. With Mustang, you will lose $1.5-2k as soon as you open that box. BUT...you'd have a brand new Mustang LE. Only you can decide if that's more valuable to you than the money you'll lose if you sell it. It sounds like you'd rather have a HUO Premium, so in that case, I'd wait. Would be a different story if this one were a smoking deal, but it's not.

And I’m guessing the premium is worth close to a grand more than the LE, assuming both are HUO and in great shape.

7 months later
#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

No, its still crazy

Sure is.
I’ve got the premium and in my mind it’s a 6K machine, but I’m. To selling regardless.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

What makes the LE lame compared to the Boss? As for value, what is a better machine for the same money? STLE is $12k for a good one. LOTRLE is $14k, GBLE $18k. You might pick up a good XMLE for $7500. Heck, I just paid $4500 for a Rocky and Bullwinkle. I wouldn't sell my Mustang LE for $10k as there is nothing for $10k to replace it.

Most prefer the artwork of the Boss Premium.

STLE is gorgeous, but I prefer the gameplay of my Mustang Premium. However, paying north of 12K for any of these games is nuts.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Roger that. Everyone has their own tastes. I like the LE cabinet color and back glass better.
As for performance - all of the old "muscle cars" are slow and drive like crap. I will take a modern Shelby Mustang any day over a 1969 Boss. Heck, I will drag race a new Lincoln Continental against a Boss Mustang and leave it in the rear view mirror. Old cars are fun to look at, but that is about it. They suck gas, go slow, and handle horrible.

You’re driving the wrong old cars.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mike_J.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-le-is-it-worth-it?tu=Mike_J and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.