(Topic ID: 240252)

Mustang GI stuck on low flicker, scoop lights in/out

By UNCgump

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have a good player's machine with an issue I can't figure out. Wonder if anyone can help. My GI and red lights on the back wall sometimes come in fully but are generally always at a low flicker (can't play with room lights off). My lights at the scoop come in and out. Wires look fine. Is there perhaps a poorly seated plug somewhere to explain this? I've looked all over and can't figure it out. Have not gotten out the multimeter...

#2 4 years ago

Bump

#3 4 years ago

It's happened on mine too. Reseat the plugs on the board under the playfield in front of the drops. For some reason they run the GI power thru it (Might be what controls the dimming).

#4 4 years ago

Thanks! Would not have figured that out on my own...

#5 4 years ago

Problem solved! Thanks! I wish I'd sorted this out months ago!

4 years later
#6 3 months ago

Thank you, @tullster. That did it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-gi-stuck-on-low-flicker-scoop-lights-in-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.