(Topic ID: 85673)

Mustang at PAPA and yet another great job by the PAPA crew!

By dmacy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Aurich
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Yeah, that's a major issue at pinball/arcade expos. Nothing comes close to how bad it gets at CAX though. That's absolutely disgusting.

Actually I know what he was talking about and I was convinced it was some sewage issue outside the facility or something, but people kept telling me it was a person. I think it must have been one amazingly stinky person I guess. But yeah, the smell was only here and there and must've been 'that one dude'. CAX wasn't as smelly from what I recall although I have decided that video game people def smell worse than pinball people.

But really the kudos go to everyone who helped make it happen and especially the techs who were running around fixing stuck balls (got to actually see the "Hulk smash pinball THROUGH the playfield into the cabinet" in real life!) and keep the machines in great working order all weekend!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mustang-at-papa?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.